Saboteur

Gertrude

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally expect more lame messages so he can collect his easy 20k

New Sab message...something about the guy/girl relationship still in the house. Referring to the lifelong friends. Of course, no one is believing a word. Fail!

Ragan's not making watching BB anymore entertaining by picking the task that he has been picking. Yeah, he has to keep himself safe, but I wish some of his task involved doing something funny to one of the HG or, something funny in the house, not just messages to the HG. :stirthepot:

Guess Ragan said that message to target Lane/Britney, as to make sure the target is off his back.

Telling (fake) messages on the TV screen do NOT count as being a SAB, especially when they all know the messages can/are lies.

These messages do NOT deserve $20,000.

Guess Ragan said that message to target Lane/Britney, as to make sure the target is off his back.

Telling (fake) messages on the TV screen do NOT count as being a SAB, especially when they all know the messages can/are lies.

These messages do NOT deserve $20,000.

All this has done is take the heat off of him and earn him big bucks. What a joke, Ragan SO DOES NOT deserve the $$. This Sab twist is the the biggest joke I've ever seen on BB!

Flat out the reason this "twist" failed is because the sab is given no real power to change the face of the game. If CBS allowed the sab to stop evictions, or get insider information "like whose in an alliance etc" or to find out about the DPOV then the sab might be a good twist.

But since they don't allow him to get an "advantage" in this way, or to create an advantage for another player it's lame.

Making the house smell of stinky cheese or making up fake lies on the livingroom tv nobody believes anyway is lame.

Well I certainly hopes he goes out of the door this week. So he won't get the money. He did not earn it, at all.

Agreed although I can't blame Rag too much. I blame BB more this twist was an epic failure. However it still doesn't take the cake of that stupid PBJ get the POV pre nominations twist in BB4. I remember how pissed I was about that non game changer so stupid. It would of made more sense if maybe someone got it and nobody knew that they had it pre votes.

All it did was make Jun put Jee up because she knew he had it.

I honestly don't understand why these people care who the Sab is. The sab has done nothing to warrant anybody worrying about them. It's just like a roommate that does stupid practical jokes.

Part of the deal of being the SAB and collecting the money was 'not getting caught'. How can Ragan get caught if he's not forced to do anything? Anyone can go into the DR, tell BB a message and have it played on the TV screen as a message from the SAB. At least Annie had to do physical stuff, with the potential of getting caught.

Personally I think the whole sab thig sux...better off with a practical joker...or an evil dick...not the best season, but it's only half over...time for a few fun things! :maleficent:

Part of the deal of being the SAB and collecting the money was 'not getting caught'. How can Ragan get caught if he's not forced to do anything? Anyone can go into the DR, tell BB a message and have it played on the TV screen as a message from the SAB. At least Annie had to do physical stuff, with the potential of getting caught.

No way for him to get caught, and now he is going to get the money for doing absolutly nothing! :censored:

I honestly don't understand why these people care who the Sab is. The sab has done nothing to warrant anybody worrying about them. It's just like a roommate that does stupid practical jokes.

It's less than a roommate who does practical jokes, because the sabateur does absolutely nothing.. and none of them believe anything the sabateur says so why they care is beyond me as well.

yeah there is absolutely no way of getting caught being the sabateur unless you physically tell them yourself. I don't evenn understand why they needed a houseguest to do this. why couldn't the production crew just tape some messages and play them.

Archived