Saboteur

Gertrude

Has anyone gone to www.cbs.com/bbtwist & entered a suggestion for the sabateur?

I suggested that Ragan, the Sabateur, wiretap or slide a digital audio recorder under Matt's bed, and record The Brigade talking about it's alliance. Then play it on the monitor for all HG's to hear.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggested that Ragan, the Sabateur, wiretap or slide a digital audio recorder under Matt's bed, and record The Brigade talking about it's alliance. Then play it on the monitor for all HG's to hear.

I tried and they told me to tie it to my Facebook or myspace, which I didn't want!

Thanks Gertrude because I want to tell A.Grodner do anything but DONT MESS WITH ENZO!!!!!

cue Godfather music here....

:schnauz:

I haven't yet. I'm not creative enough to think of anything! hahahah.

But according to Andrew's twitter, he's been suggesting things constantly! So we'll see what happens. I'll think of something eventually I hope.

I am wondering how everyone feels about Grodner's over the top manipulation of the game?

Ragan was just handed 20 thousand dollars as Grodner personally guarantees the Sabo will stay in the house ... (for at least the 2 weeks anyway).

Did you see how she did it?

Everyone (including production) knows that Matt and Ragan have a very close bond. Production is privy to information we don't get through the DR sessions. They know the full extent of their relationship and they know Matt won't target Ragan, not right now anyway.

They tell Ragan that if he lasts two weeks he will get the money.

When Matt won the HOH, it guaranteed that Rachel and Brenda were going on the block. 1 week done.

How do you protect him the next week?

You give his best friend the power to remove him from the block.

How is this a guarantee though? Make it so that the only opportunity for Matt to use it is the next week. He's not going to stab the Brigade (or himself for that matter) in the back this week and save one of the Brenchel.

His only option is next week. The deadline for Ragan to cash in his prize.

Grodner hedged all her bets and did everything in her power to make sure Ragan was guaranteed two weeks.

How do you feel about the blatant over manipulation of the game?

She always does that. She definitely helped Dick win. Last year she really helped Jeff and Jordan as much as she could. Since I despised Natalie I didn't complain. BB tells you they are going to do twists. The power always gets turned upside down. The brigade could still even get the shaft. That's how BB is.

I am wondering how everyone feels about Grodner's over the top manipulation of the game?

Ragan was just handed 20 thousand dollars as Grodner personally guarantees the Sabo will stay in the house ... (for at least the 2 weeks anyway).

Everyone (including production) knows that Matt and Ragan have a very close bond. Production is privy to information we don't get through the DR sessions. They know the full extent of their relationship and they know Matt won't target Ragan, not right now anyway.

When Matt won the HOH, it guaranteed that Rachel and Brenda were going on the block. 1 week done.

How is this a guarantee though? Make it so that the only opportunity for Matt to use it is the next week. He's not going to stab the Brigade (or himself for that matter) in the back this week and save one of the Brenchel.

Grodner hedged all her bets and did everything in her power to make sure Ragan was guaranteed two weeks.

I somehow feel that Matt wont use that thing unless he has to, like to pull himself off. No one knows he has it so there is no pressure to save anyone else but himself.

I just can't believe those morons didn't question it further. They know if someone got something good then there must be something bad and they got the saboteur, so why are they believing that Matt only got a dollar. What a bunch of idiots.

and it was such a stupid lie, he could have lied about something that he didnt have to prove to the rest of the HGs like, I got a phonecall from my "sick" wife, now that would have been more believable..

I don't get how this is a game changing thing. Or how it can really change the BB game in any way. A few beepers to interrupt their sleep? I mean it's not like we can make him say stuff like Enzo and Rachel are in a secret alliance. Or stuff like that. I don't think we can tell him how to vote, etc.

So this thing seems kind of lame?

That's a GREAT idea, but unfortunantely it's against the law to record someone without asking them first. Unless the hg signed something in their contract that stated that anyone besides them was allowed to videotape them, it could incur a lawsuit. Just sayin.' But I do like that idea except for the stupid law (in my opinion) imposed on it.

Matt should have NOT been allowed to open Pandora's box. I mean he hasn't even washed his hands!

That's a GREAT idea, but unfortunantely it's against the law to record someone without asking them first. Unless the hg signed something in their contract that stated that anyone besides them was allowed to videotape them, it could incur a lawsuit. Just sayin.' But I do like that idea except for the stupid law (in my opinion) imposed on it.

/quote]

Thanks

-I think each state has it's own law regarding recording permission's, but I suspect that the HG's have given those permission's to CBS, anyways.

Few suggestions I posted on that.

- Dump all of the towels into the pool or hot tub.

- Swipe Matt's HoH key, then lock the HoH door, so he can't go into his room.

- Grab some shaving cream and leave messages on the mirrors / windows, like "Brigade Rules this House", "Alliance from day one till the end". Really need some way to cause distrust within the Brigade to spice it up.

- Stick a knife into Enzo's picture on the memory wall simply because he'll freak out.

California has a law that the taped person has to know they're being taped. (Thats why Mel's not in hot water with the law byw)

But I'm sure that the HGs had to give permission for BB to do anything they want......they also know that they're being filmed and taped 24/7 in the house and anything they say can and will be used!

CBS will get a million different suggestions. Silly college dorm pranks make little difference. This whole sabateur thing is really lame. The sabateur has zero power in this game. If Ragan had the diamond POV and was told to use it to save BR and put up the HGs we would vote in their place. I would vote Lane/Enzo. Now that would be worth Ragan getting $20,000. I want BR gone too, but let's break up the Brigade first.

exactly what I was going to say TCS. They know they are being recorded 24/7 so if the Saboteur wants to out something he can. I don't think that is the kind of stuff he will be asked to do though. In the past it was always stupid stuff. The mustard on the clothes went badly because mustard does stain.

My suggestion was that the Saboteur remove all the eating utensils from the house. Leave the food but remove the ability to eat it unless they use their hands.

Guest 6Borders

Finally...someone actually thinks Grodner rigs the game!!! Where was everyone when the "everything was rigged for Jani

theory" was going around by the select few who thought the game was rigged for Jani cos it put $$$ in Grodner's Swiss bank account????? Jani had a "following" so it was ok?

Archived