Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/7

CeCiMom

I think that is exactly what they did. He cruised gay bars and got Ragan and Brendon.

I don't think there will be any excitement on BBAD tonight. I think the show is over unless Rachel starts drinking. If Grodner knows what's good for her show she'll bring out the stash of the same stuff that Rachel gave to Matt for his b-day. lol

It was already going down hill when the show first began but it's totally going down the toilet now that everyone from here on in goes to the jury house. The slugs are definitely going to play nice now. Sheeesh. We really need to just step away from Big Brother 12. Move along people. There's nothing to see here.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was already going down hill when the show first began but it's totally going down the toilet now that everyone from here on in goes to the jury house. The slugs are definitely going to play nice now. Sheeesh. We really need to just step away from Big Brother 12. Move along people. There's nothing to see here.

Bitchney fed Rachel that good friend crap otherwise it might have been another fight. Bitchney shouldn't have worried about losing a jury vote and should have let loose because Rachel will never give her a vote anyway if she should be F2.

Bitchney was all tough girl right before that conversation. she'll throw any one under the bus too.

Bitchney fed Rachel that good friend crap otherwise it might have been another fight. Bitchney shouldn't have worried about losing a jury vote and should have let loose because Rachel will never give her a vote anyway if she should be F2.

Bitchney was all tough girl right before that conversation. she'll throw any one under the bus too.

They're all tough behind each others backs. This has been their strategy since day one. Oh I know, I'll talk bad about them when they can't hear me! That'll get em.

They suck!

Ginger, Ok I know we have our upcoming show starting in 2020 and everything BUT I have to disagree with you. Rachel really liked Britney. And she just told Julie 2 days ago that she wanted Britney to join her team. Britney (in my opinion) should not have tried to win the veto. She had NO reason to UNLESS Rachel or Brendon were close to winning. They were already on the block. And even if either won it might help her to have them stay in since they liked her so much. Now she has the posiblity of not just loosing one jury vote if she makes it to F2 BUT 2 because of "her man". Why get in the middle of a mess when you don't need to. See that is why you NEED me for our upcoming show. I'm not Mensa material BUT I have been a BB die-hard since Season 1. :food-smiley-005:

Sorry cannot TOFTT especially after reading this one :animated_shocking:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=50420&pid=674722&st=220&

Holy shit! Ok were going to have to give you a muff pass then. ;)

Maybe we can send Ronnie in there to check. :animated_scratchchin:

Or maybe we can send Howie in there. She has BIG Boobs and he can view those too.

Then he can also pay a visit to his favorite BB hangout his Jack Shack. :1eye:

I don't think she intended to win. They all were playing semi-serious out of fear that Brendon would win it. But he bombed the competition and everyone had to step it up to worry about Rachel getting it. Anybody that attempted to throw that would have been put on notice. It was just bad luck that somebody had to have land on them just to keep Rachel from getting it.

Plus, I think deep down Britney wanted to play a role in getting rid of Rachel. She's like Leonardo DiCaprio in Gangs of New York, lol.

Archived