Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

JMO.... As Kathy has proved she votes emotionally and not strategically, it may be a safer bet for Matt to put her up.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I think it will be Kathy and she'll be gone. I'm not a fan of Kathy's but that just seem's like a waste.

I agree. I think the DPOV is just a waste I would rather things play out without it :disappointed: I would love for him to spill the beans and lose it. IMO he has allready spilled too much info

I'm not a big fan of the DPOV idea, I don't think its fair that Kathy doesnt have a chance to fight to stay in the house (by campaigning or by POV). Yea she played in the POV, but if she knew she had a chance of going home, she'd prob have played harder....

That being said, since the DPOV IS gonna happen, I guess it's good that everybody's cushion, and persont that they throw under the bus will be gone. We will finally see some real game play. They will have to put up Brendon with somebody other than Kathy!! Yay!

Kathy was the original plan with the Brigade . . . Matt, I believe is still the most loyal of the original crew.

Matt will probably stick to the plan. 2thumbsup.gif

*course, if I were Matt, I'd be slappin' Enzo silly askin' "What were you thinkin' defecting!?"*

Course it would also be awesomely funny if after Matt uses the diamond veto to pull himself off with a smirk, we find out Brendan won the Coup d'etat in Pandora's Box and puts him and Ragan right back up again.

I doubt it, but I can dream, right? :smartass2:

After reading the nightly recap before bed I realize I hate all of these people except Brendon. They are all pretty much the lowest type of persons who go back and forth saying bad things about each other to others and it never stops. Not everybody in the BB house has to do this and it hasn't always been the case in other seasons but this year it is getting the the point where I don't want to see any of these vile people win. Enzo is the biggest dumbass ever, he changes his mind every 3 seconds about who he likes or dislikes and he sucks at every competition, he's a moron. Hayden is for some reason just coasting through the game even though he should be a big target but people are idiots. Lane is another big target who nobody tries to get out. Britney and Ragan, both are disgusting people but they actually do try unlike the Brigade minus Matt who I don't even know what to say about other than he should be going this week yet BB has to cheat and allow him to stay. Kathy is worthless, she and Brendon have been talking all day long about things and the second he goes to DR she runs to Britney and badmouths Brendon and they have a good time doing so.

Next season if I can't pick out a favorite within 2 weeks I think I just want watch it, I should have known then this season was gonna suck this hard, I actually thought it would, but not THIS BAD!

Hello and Help!

I read the following:

"Matt opens the box to find that he now possesses the

'Diamond Power of Veto' which gives him safety from

eviction for the next TWO weeks. He can use the 'Diamond Power of Veto' to save anyone he chooses, and he also gets to replace the nominee he takes off the block, with the houseguest of his choice."

Question: The key words are, with the houseguest of his choice!

Does he therefore have the "Power" to put Brendon up as the replacement....even tho Brendon is HOH???

I agree. I think the DPOV is just a waste I would rather things play out without it :disappointed: I would love for him to spill the beans and lose it. IMO he has allready spilled too much info

I agree. How much more can Matt hint around about this DPOV without getting the power revoked?

Hello and Help!

I read the following:

"Matt opens the box to find that he now possesses the

'Diamond Power of Veto' which gives him safety from

eviction for the next TWO weeks. He can use the 'Diamond Power of Veto' to save anyone he chooses, and he also gets to replace the nominee he takes off the block, with the houseguest of his choice."

Question: The key words are, with the houseguest of his choice!

Does he therefore have the "Power" to put Brendon up as the replacement....even tho Brendon is HOH???

I don't think so. That would make the HOH competition and position of HOH a complete joke. Brendon should get something for winning HOH.

I highly doubt that we get both a diamond veto and a coup in the same week. For one, it would raise some ethical questions about who should have had the right to go first. And secondly, it would ruin the power that Matt won and cause all future holders of such power to just assume it's worthless and not go all out. Which would probably ruin the surprises they're trying to throw against the wall praying one sticks.

I am so hopeing that he puts up Kathy as his replacement....Bren knows that Rachel wants to see Brit, Rag, or Matt walk into that jury house so he is trying to do what she wants...I think it would be funny for her to see Kathy walk in the door and her get upset, which means Brendons hoh was a waste for them...lol...That would blow Rachels mind!! She would be livid!! So would Brendon for that matter....lol

Based on Matt's conversation in the last 10 minutes - very anti-Kathy, I am officially thinking that he's putting up Kathy. He's also planting the seed of working Lane/Britney/Ragan/Matt alliance to Lane based on Enzo/Hayden's alliance with Brendon.

I think he's also pitching the idea that he doesn't have the power YET - he'll say he got the power on Thursday and it's unrelated to the box.

Love, love, love it. Please let it be.

I really wish Matt would put Enzo on the block though. He's about as useless as Kathy and the second biggest floater in the house. If Enzo tells Matt that they are voting him out and why, maybe it will be another clue to Matt that the Brigade is falling apart and he needs to form an alliance with Brit, Ragan and Lane, with the core being him, Brit and Ragan. He is already aware of the side alliance Enzo and Hayden have with Brenden.

Also, why should Matt continue to carry Enzo to the final four? He doesn't win anything, and Ragan and Brit have proven that they can win and help him get to the end. I know I wouldn't want to carry someone all the way to final four and I've done all of the work and gotten all of the blood on my hands. Screw that.

Archived