Pandora's Box - Diamond Power of Veto

CasperSabe

What do you think the game changing power might be? What would you like it to be?

I'm not really sure. But I think it could be interesting if for the next few weeks the HOH could pick one person to have immunity from the nomination block, either by POV or original nominations.

I'm kind bummed that so far this year the "twist" seems to all be a "choice" of the house guest's - rather than something they enforce on the house guests to make them change up their game or their strategy.

(I didn't see a thread like this elsewhere feel free to move it, if it's in the wrong place)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be the unleashing of the Saboteur. Ho hum. We know this because I think Julie basically said that tonight.

What would I like it to be - a chance for someone like me (or one of you other BB fans :D ) to be on the BB show, not get evicted for one or two weeks, and consequently get the car and/or house of our dreams! I know something bad is supposed to happen with Pandora's box, but I will work it into a shamrock box. ;)

-doesnt' really make sense, as I understand it. If Matt opens the Pandora's Box, then Ragan gets offerred the Satateur position, and if he doesn't accept, then Enzo gets offerred it. So does Matt get told about the Sabateur, and what the sabatoge is ?

-doesnt' really make sense, as I under stand it. If Matt opens the Pandora's Box, then Ragan gets offerred the Satateur position, and if he doesnt' accept, then Enzo gets offerred it. So does Matt get told abotu the Sabateur, and what the sabatoge is ?

he wont know before or the second after he opens Pandora, if he opens it.. but of course they'll all know about the new sab when the dumb videos begin again.

@Casper sabe I like the idea of immunity for the week.. I want folks to play the game!!! I cant stand this season, the season of floaters.

-doesnt' really make sense, as I under stand it. If Matt opens the Pandora's Box, then Ragan gets offerred the Satateur position, and if he doesnt' accept, then Enzo gets offerred it. So does Matt get told abotu the Sabateur, and what the sabatoge is ?

I thought Matt got the second place vote so if Ragan refuses it (which he will) then Matt gets offered the job.

If that's true Matt should take it. He's safe this week and would only have one week to worry about.

I thought Matt got the second place vote so if Ragan refuses it (which he will) then Matt gets offered the job.

If that's true Matt should take it. He's safe this week and would only have one week to worry about.

it was between Enzo and Ragan.. but I agree Ragan will not take it, Enzo will take it.

NOTE: If Ragan refuses it, NOBODY gets to be the saboteur.

The second place option was only if, for example, Kristen was the #1 vote getter and got evicted, making it where the #2 person gets the offer instead.

Unless they changed the rules over the past few days, I'm 99% sure that's what the disclaimer said a week ago.

I thought Matt got the second most amount of votes, but I'm not 100% sure.

Somebody, HELP!!!!

AHHHHH HAAAAAA. Now I know where I heard that Matt came in second to Ragan.. Morty's BB page. It's still down due to high volume but it says that Matt had the second most votes and Ragan had the most.

Instead of a new Saboteur how about Pandora's Box releases Dr. Will, Janelle, Dan, or another real BB all star!!!! To game play and compete circles around this incredibly weak game playing and competition cast. I mean I am not joking I think this cast takes the cake by far as the worst at endurance competitions at least.

What would I like it to be - a chance for someone like me (or one of you other BB fans :D ) to be on the BB show, not get evicted for one or two weeks, and consequently get the car and/or house of our dreams!

:animated_rotfl: I drink to that aurora!! :food-smiley-005:

Is this supposed to be a game?

LOL I don't know I think it would just be hilarious to watch a real player in this game show these people how it's done. Honestly I am not sure there is a single all star in this cast. Maybe Britney just because I think she is an all star in the Diary Room lol.

Dr. Will must be sitting at home thinking damn why couldn't this have been the cast I was with it would of been far far far too easy.

Stupendous stupidity.

It's going to be the unleashing of the Saboteur. Ho hum. We know this because I think Julie basically said that tonight.

What would I like it to be - a chance for someone like me (or one of you other BB fans :D ) to be on the BB show, not get evicted for one or two weeks, and consequently get the car and/or house of our dreams! I know something bad is supposed to happen with Pandora's box, but I will work it into a shamrock box. ;)

To me that car idea would work out just fine. ;)

You guys are misunderstanding something I think.

The sab is released on the house - IF the HOH opens Pandora's box.

But julie said that if the HOH opened the box there would be a game changing power (for the HOH) inside it. (Thus his temptation to open it)

I am pretty sure that's what I heard.

So I wondered what you guys thought the power would be

My guess is it's something like a "get of of nominatin free" card, "replace a nominee card" or something. They may offer some sort of spy cam or something for the HOH, who knows!!?! Also, Ragan still has a "veto pass"...I think all this may shake the house up again...especially if he finds out about the Brigade.

My guess is it's something like a "get of of nominatin free" card, "replace a nominee card" or something. They may offer some sort of spy cam or something for the HOH, who knows!!?! Also, Ragan still has a "veto pass"...I think all this may shake the house up again...especially if he finds out about the Brigade.

probably some hokey way to get Brendon and Rachel off the block cooked up by BB

-Kyo

Archived