CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waste of a casting spot

rachel has him so whipped

he may need to ask for his manhood back

maybe ollie can assist :animated_bouncy:

even thou brendon is whipped beyond repair i doubt he has the guts to walk before vote

He isn't gong anywhere. He'll lose whatever money CBS owes him for his time. And there is no guarantee BB will decide to cancel noms for this week. They have canceled noms only when people were expelled from the house by CBS. It's just showmance pillow talk. Stuff you say but don't really mean. Anyone whose ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend that was suddenly going on a trip and you weren't going to see them for a while .. should be familiar with the whole "how will I ever go on without you..." spiel.

His head is so messed up that he probably doesn't even consider what that does for viewers. Or maybe the producers are saying "Ok, cool, you can walk, but wait until Thursday and after everybody votes because we won't have anything prepared to eat up time on Thursday."

He's going to do the happy dance when she leaves.

With his ginormous feet and incredible lack of dexterity, he would probably injure himself and be taken out of the house by ambulance. Then Rachel would be brought back in and she would do the happy dance, showing everyone things they don't want to see. That would push Ragan over the edge and he would stab her in the neck with a fork. His last act as the saboteur.

Glad to hear that's not the case. I am really looking forward to watching the little alleyoop that Hayden and gang are planning to run on him.

What is an allyoop? And what do they have planned?? I have missed watching the feeds. (out buying my daughter a new car so she's taking away my BB time. :rolleyes: )

:animated_rotfl:

With his ginormous feet and incredible lack of dexterity, he would probably injure himself and be taken out of the house by ambulance. Then Rachel would be brought back in and she would do the happy dance, showing everyone things they don't want to see. That would push Ragan over the edge and he would stab her in the neck with a fork. His last act as the saboteur.

:animated_rotfl:

He really can't be that stupid!!!! Oh I forgot it's Brenden of course he can. He has shown us all how smart he is since he hit the big brother house. Who cast these people? I could have done a better job. It's 1/2 million dollars and he's going to walk to let his girlfriend stay. She is already making excuses on why she can't move to LA. Does he not get it?

He really can't be that stupid!!!! Oh I forgot it's Brenden of course he can. He has shown us all how smart he is since he hit the big brother house. Who cast these people? I could have done a better job. It's 1/2 million dollars and he's going to walk to let his girlfriend stay. She is already making excuses on why she can't move to LA. Does he not get it?

You could throw a penny in a round room and tell Brenden it's in a corner and a year later he would still be there looking for it.

Finally! I've been waiting years watching BB Live Feeds for a conversation on Louis XIV and how he was a patron of the arts.

How refreshing.

Ironically, Louis I'm sure would have commanded in regards to Brendon, "Off with his head toe".

Archived