Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I agree! I really liked her at first but she's wearing on my nerves! I didn't get the feeds this season (Thank God!) but her DR sessions lead me to believe that she is real catty and will soon be out the door too....she'll never make it to F-4 unless there's a miracle....

jmho!

I'm worried of course but miracles do happen

-Kyo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

She needs to pull in the reins. What was funny has gone into annoying recycle. I don't live with Brendon so I don't know but her annoyance with him is getting downright stupid!!!

I like Brit but she is really starting to get on my last nerve... she can't seem to have a convo about anything other than Rach and Bren. She is completely fixated on them. All of her cattiness is getting old... I know she has a good sense of humor but this whole bash Rach and Bren thing is simply getting worn out... she is quickly losing favor with me, which is a bummer due to the fact that I really liked her...

Brit is totally playing the game for the Brigade...She's too focused on Rachel and Brendon and talks about them constantly,not paying attention to the game!Britt is a dumb-dumb!Ragan's off his game too,he's too busy listening to the little hypocrite to realize what's going on!!This is getting BORING!!!

I envision them on the block together, and come some Thursday night them two sitting on the chairs together still making fun of Brenchel, oblivious to what is going on around them. Julie asks them to plea their case. They stand up one by one still talking about Brenchel. Then when Julie announces that one of them is evicted they will be like "What? We thought the game was over once Brenchel left" then the one evicted walks out to Julie still not sure of what is going on. And go on and on to Julie about Brenchel.

I was thinking for a while I might be able to root for Britney and when she spoke with Rachel and explained why she would NOT use the POV I really saw a bit of kindness in her. Then minutes later she is saying such rude and horrible things about Rachel and her diseases etc (that she just is making up) I understand wanting to vent but IMO Britney is hitting a little low. I just don't think some of those things about Rachel's private parts need to be said.

Maybe she is talking about the POV script?

She is going a little overboard with the Rach-hell Brenda bashing. She needs to tone it down a bit, I think it is going to bite her in the butt. Ragan is worse for her than Monet because he is just as bad. Some of it's funny, but she shouldn't do it in front of the others all the time. She needs to win HOH or she's in trouble next week. Enzo is bringing up getting her out, if he or Brenda wins HOH I see her on the block next week.

Maybe she is talking about the POV script?

She is going a little overboard with the Rach-hell Brenda bashing. She needs to tone it down a bit, I think it is going to bite her in the butt. Ragan is worse for her than Monet because he is just as bad. Some of it's funny, but she shouldn't do it in front of the others all the time. She needs to win HOH or she's in trouble next week. Enzo is bringing up getting her out, if he or Brenda wins HOH I see her on the block next week.

I don't think so. She said "they made her say" something. Of course the feeds were cut.

Britney is the fire-breathing leader of the S12 nerd herd. Someone else described her as malicious. Suits her to a tee.

Man this thread is darn-near biorhythmic! -laughs-

For a little while the Britney loyalists and new Britney-lovers will reign and then the anti-Britney crew shows up and talks for a while

Dang it I love this forum :-p

We are more real here then actual reality TV

Well to stick on topic I have alot of faith in my girl here but there is so much danger in her path and sadly a good 90% of it was created by herself

Rachel should be gone soon and personally I am eccstatic but it is dangerous to Brit because even if B/R disliked her they had many other to target first. I think Brendon or Ragan winning HoH is practically the only safe move for her...BUT that stupid Diamond is out there...

-Kyo

Did you hear her talking about having to say something from a script the other day? She said it twice. It was just after the pov ceremony. It must have been why she got in trouble.

Maybe they wanted her to say something nice for a change in the DR and it was too hard for her so they had to write her a script :animated_rotfl:

But no she was talking about how she just wanted to read the script for POV ceremony and the DR told her she had to say more than just the script

I was thinking for a while I might be able to root for Britney and when she spoke with Rachel and explained why she would NOT use the POV I really saw a bit of kindness in her. Then minutes later she is saying such rude and horrible things about Rachel and her diseases etc (that she just is making up) I understand wanting to vent but IMO Britney is hitting a little low. I just don't think some of those things about Rachel's private parts need to be said.

Well maybe if Rachel would stop EXPOSING her private parts, they would stop talking about them!! :hahohi:

The houseguests had a bit of self-reflection this morning, talking about the amount of slamming they had been partaking it. It was interesting to hear them talk about the lack of ability to truly vent. I think the Diary Room could be that opportunity if CBS wasn't guiding and editing them through that process for TV moments.

Anyways, from Britney's perspective she is just very, very angry at the attack from Brendon during the POV ceremony. We haven't seen it yet, but that has definitely been the catalyst for the spike in hate from Britney and Ragan over the past couple of days. Ragan particularly is feeling bad and wants to stop. Britney doesn't.

The funny thing is, just watching them vent caused me to curtail my own slamming over the past few days. Interesting phenomena how their negative release effected mine.

But, here I am again, ready to make fun of those I hate, smiling. :)

Go Britney - some of us still love you out of that bunch of bozos - you're going to need as much help and cheers as possible over the next few weeks!

When Brit is talking to Rachel she actually seems like a human being but immediately after talking to either Rachel or Brenden she talks about them like they are scum. If I hated someone as much as she says she hates Rachel and especially Brenden, I wouldnt speak to them at all. lol It is getting to where I cant stand to hear her and Ragan talk and I used to enjoy listening to them, I thought they were both funny. It is sad really, Brit must be very, insecure or very boring if that is all she can think to talk about.

Twitney has traveled and has some education under her belt, otherwise I think she'd sound just like Kathy. Either way, the two of them talking in one room is an overload on the senses. JMO!

I highly doubt that because Kathy has redneck not country genes :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived