Britney - Week 5 - PoV Winner

CeCiMom

Love the name and I hear ya!

Still Team Brit...this is the worst season ever for me, can't choose a fav! I try to look at it as if I was in the house, she's catty but can't see me linking myself to anyone else. The guys are OK and may align myself with one, but I would always go into BB thinking the men are in an alliance together....it usually works for them.

Quite ok friend you've chosen well :-p

Well like I said last week. My princess needs to get the info but stop being so blatant about it...dangerous grounds

-Kyo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the "show" version of the show I really like Britney, she comes off as a quick thinker whose well liked and playing the game well. And she comes off as loyal (at least she was to Lane).

But from what I am reading from recaps I am worrying that my girl (cause honestly this cast is blah and she's the only one thus far I've really wanted to root for) might be overplaying her hand. And not taking heed about the Brigade. She has to realize there is 4 of them and only one of her.

She's in a tough spot. Other than the 4 boys, there is Rachel, Branden, Kathy and Ragan. Once Rachel and Branden leaves -- she's left with Kathy and Regan? Not much to ally with really -- both of those two keep trying to fly under the radar too much.

She needs to win HOH and someone needs to put the boys up on the block and start breaking them up. ALA BB5 when the 4 horsemen started getting broken up.

On the "show" version of the show I really like Britney, she comes off as a quick thinker whose well liked and playing the game well. And she comes off as loyal (at least she was to Lane).

But from what I am reading from recaps I am worrying that my girl (cause honestly this cast is blah and she's the only one thus far I've really wanted to root for) might be overplaying her hand. And not taking heed about the Brigade. She has to realize there is 4 of them and only one of her.

She's in a tough spot. Other than the 4 boys, there is Rachel, Branden, Kathy and Ragan. Once Rachel and Branden leaves -- she's left with Kathy and Regan? Not much to ally with really -- both of those two keep trying to fly under the radar too much.

She needs to win HOH and someone needs to put the boys up on the block and start breaking them up. ALA BB5 when the 4 horsemen started getting broken up.

You're very right. I would ove to see it pan out that Rachel goes this week and someone finally breaks the brigade up

and yes she is overplaying.

-Kyo

I'm starting to worry about Brit. She's playing everyone too hard. She sneaks in to check in on Rach - hell and Brenda, she told Matt Brenda and Rach-hell were gunning for him in front of others, she's openly told Hayden/Enzo/Matt she is didn't use POV for Lane. I think once Rach-hell and Brenda are gone, she will be Matt/Enzo's target. :animated_scratchchin:

I'm starting to worry about Brit. She's playing everyone too hard. She sneaks in to check in on Rach - hell and Brenda, she told Matt Brenda and Rach-hell were gunning for him in front of others, she's openly told Hayden/Enzo/Matt she is didn't use POV for Lane. I think once Rach-hell and Brenda are gone, she will be Matt/Enzo's target. :animated_scratchchin:

I hope not. :unsure: Well, she's resilient like a cat. She'll have a new strategy by then. If she was a mean girl in high school, that gave her a headstart in how to play this game. She has manipulation strategies out the yin yang I'm sure.

I couldn't stand Britney when she was w/Monet. Since Monet left, Britney is the most entertaining thing

on the show. It began w/her goodbye message to Monet where she mocked Rachel and has just continued from

there.

I can't stand her..At least Enzo's on to her...won't be long before they decide she's too much of a distraction for Lane and send her to the jury. That can't be soon enough for me.

I couldn't stand Britney when she was w/Monet. Since Monet left, Britney is the most entertaining thing

on the show. It began w/her goodbye message to Monet where she mocked Rachel and has just continued from

there.

so true.

And she's on to somthing, Britney to Ragan -"If America liked Rachel, they wouldn't ask me the questions they are in the DR!" & then the feeds are interupted.

Wow did Britney just read Brenchel big time

She says...

"Oh it isn't personal when it's me and Monet up...it isn't personal when it is Andrew up...but the second Rachel and Brendon are up, it's personal"

way to say it princess!

-Kyo

Yes but it is personal in this case! The other hg's can't stand Rachel and Brendon...and justifiably so.

;)

While looking great in a bikini, Britney failed to realize the threat the Brigade poses to her game. Kathy, Regan, and the Showmance gives them a 5-4 vote. However with Matt being HOH and the "showmance" up on the block, unless one of them wins HOH The 5-3 vote (since Matt is HOH and can't vote) chances are very slim..

I think Britney will get lucky and Lane and Hayden will probably try to ditch Matt if he makes any deals this week. There's no need for deals. He is expected to just put them up and leave it at that.

If Matt's gone, the other half of the house will go after Enzo because the common belief is he'd get a lot of votes because people like him, therefore he needs to be on the jury. After him, they'll go after Lane.

Honestly, I think Hayden is going to win this game. It'll be him and Lane or him and Britney in finals. Britney can really only hope for second place because the jury would have 3 votes already cast for Hayden. It all boils down to which Brigade members get evicted and in what order.

Britney isnt getting past final 5 unless she goes on winning streak. I would like to see her do that only becuase I dont want it to be predictable with the brigade sliding to the final 4. But I will laugh my butt off when she is evicted since she could have had a strong alliance with Rachel but threw it away to be cheerleader for the brigade

The HG all can't stand Brenchal, and their days are numbered. They know one or both of them will be going up unless Matt is struck in the head again with his incredible MENSA intelligence. She would be stupid, in my opinion to only align with them. Britney is actually playing both sides of the house. She's making sure that she's friendly with Rachel (as much as it's probably killing her inside), and she's friends with Lane and Hayden. She trades information with Lane. I have no doubt she knows about the Brigade, but I think he thing is to keep silent about it unless Lane tells that she's playing both sides of the house. But... she knows Lane is too dumb to maybe even figure that out, AND she knows that he kind of has the hots for her. At least I think he does, and she's playing that to her advantage without going overboard. (I mean she is engaged.)

Britney may be playing both sides but she is really bad at it. She gives WAY too much information to the brigade about her talks with BRenchel. If she was truly playing both sides well to position herself one both sides she wouldnt be spilling every detail of her converstations with Brenchel. She is stupid to think that if any of those guys felt threatened by a Brendon or Rachel HOH that they wouldnt throw her under the bus in a heart beat. And Brenchel would have no reason not to believe them because they know word for word what was said thanks to Britney.

Maybe she does have an idea that the guys are alligned. If she does wouldnt she want someone strong like Rachel around to 1. Take some of them out? and 2. to be a sheild? She has said that if they are alligned they will turn on eachother. For such a big fan of BB as she is she has forgotten that two four horsemen made it to the final three with one evicting their Sister and one evicting their showmance.

Britney may be playing both sides but she is really bad at it. She gives WAY too much information to the brigade about her talks with BRenchel. If she was truly playing both sides well to position herself one both sides she wouldnt be spilling every detail of her converstations with Brenchel. She is stupid to think that if any of those guys felt threatened by a Brendon or Rachel HOH that they wouldnt throw her under the bus in a heart beat. And Brenchel would have no reason not to believe them because they know word for word what was said thanks to Britney.

Maybe she does have an idea that the guys are alligned. If she does wouldnt she want someone strong like Rachel around to 1. Take some of them out? and 2. to be a sheild? She has said that if they are alligned they will turn on eachother. For such a big fan of BB as she is she has forgotten that two four horsemen made it to the final three with one evicting their Sister and one evicting their showmance.

Actually that was Drew, Cowboy, and Diane that made it to finally three in that season. ;) I remember that because I remember Diane saying how much she couldn't STAND the four horsemen that season.

As far as Britney, I'm sorry but I disagree with you on a certain point. I think they she is revealing too much information, but she's only doing so with Lane who she knows or feels has a pretty big thing for her. He may turn on her to get the Brigade to the end, but then again - what has Lane done this season if anything besides watch ants and eat Pop Rocks? He gets on my nerves really bad. Why can't they let smarter, strategic, logically-thinking people play this season? They at least had a hand full of these people on previous seasons: Diane, Janelle, Evil Dick, Natalie, and Jeff. (Although I couldn't stand her, but she could play real dirty.)

Britney may be playing both sides but she is really bad at it. She gives WAY too much information to the brigade about her talks with BRenchel.

Yeah, but that's how you play both sides and stay in the game. If you play both sides and hold things back, you elevate the risk. She doesn't give any of their info to Rachel, only her own suspicions about Matt. She's not really playing both sides. She's with B&R just to keep herself off the block. She'd stick the knife in herself if she had the opportunity.

Actually that was Drew, Cowboy, and Diane that made it to finally three in that season. ;) I remember that because I remember Diane saying how much she couldn't STAND the four horsemen that season.

As far as Britney, I'm sorry but I disagree with you on a certain point. I think they she is revealing too much information, but she's only doing so with Lane who she knows or feels has a pretty big thing for her. He may turn on her to get the Brigade to the end, but then again - what has Lane done this season if anything besides watch ants and eat Pop Rocks? He gets on my nerves really bad. Why can't they let smarter, strategic, logically-thinking people play this season? They at least had a hand full of these people on previous seasons: Diane, Janelle, Evil Dick, Natalie, and Jeff. (Although I couldn't stand her, but she could play real dirty.)

I know who made it to the final 3 in season 5. My point remains that Drew evicted his showmance. And Britney is not just doing it with Lane. After her bath with Rachel on Wednesday nite she went right down to the Big bedroom and Lane, Matt, Ragan and Enzo were in there and she told them EVERYTHING that was said up there with Rachel and Brendon

Yeah, but that's how you play both sides and stay in the game. If you play both sides and hold things back, you elevate the risk. She doesn't give any of their info to Rachel, only her own suspicions about Matt. She's not really playing both sides. She's with B&R just to keep herself off the block. She'd stick the knife in herself if she had the opportunity.

LOL No it's not. Like i said all those guys in the room would throw her under the bus in a heart beat. Yes you may give bits and pieces here and there but you dont spill the whole conversations word for word.

On the Brit and Lane front too bad that the brigade is playing up to Brendon to nominate either Matt and Ragan next week or Lane and Britney so Ragan or Britney goes home. Keeping Lane's hands clean or Matt's. Even going as far as thinking of Throwing HOH to Brendon next week

So much for Britney playing a great game protecting the Brigade

I know who made it to the final 3 in season 5. My point remains that Drew evicted his showmance. And Britney is not just doing it with Lane. After her bath with Rachel on Wednesday nite she went right down to the Big bedroom and Lane, Matt, Ragan and Enzo were in there and she told them EVERYTHING that was said up there with Rachel and Brendon

Maybe they would throw her under the bus in a minute, but at least that shows that she's aligning with the Brigade somewhat, and I still say she shares only the most critcal information with Lane with whom she feels she can trust. And Britney's won two PoV's. What has anyone in the Brigade done besides Smatt winning HOH and clearly screwing that up? I think Britney may turn the tables on them in the end much like Diane did on the Horsemen. She's deinitely a better and smarter player than any of them in my opinion.

Yeah, but that's how you play both sides and stay in the game. If you play both sides and hold things back, you elevate the risk. She doesn't give any of their info to Rachel, only her own suspicions about Matt.

Exactly.

She's not really playing both sides. She's with B&R just to keep herself off the block. She'd stick the knife in herself if she had the opportunity.

The Brenchal reign is over. She was aligning herself with Rachel right before Andrew's eviction, though - before Rachel became HOH again. I think she knew it was only a matter of time. Rachel must not be good at endurance competitions at all because it seems like they only have them when she is the outgoing HOH. I think BB unfairly favors some of its HG over others.

Archived