Enzo - Week 5

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

No way he wants HoH this week... will be funny if he's left holding the bag. I think he's witty and makes me laugh but, I can't stand to listen to him on the feeds because of the chomping, smacking, slurping sounds and I'm not just talking about when he eats. :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe by default

Even though he's pathetic at comps, he's still a nice piece of ass!

Safe is safe no matter how it comes to be. I think no matter who won this week he was safe. The shmoops would have went after Lane and Matt and possibly Kathy.

yes! So far this nice piece of ass has not pissed anyone off! Keep it up Enzo!

Enzo is not winning comps but good at keeping the brigade together and making friends. He's also right about Ragan, who is playing both sides. I have felt all along that Ragan is putting a damper on the house fun so if Enzo wants him gone after Rachel, great!

I think it's Enzo who will be the most disgusted about Matt's lie about his wife being sick. Enzo truly treasures his family. Italian people HATE to say stuff like someone is sick because it's believed it will bring something bad. My mom always makes everyone say "Godforbid" if they mention a possible death or sickness. It may be just superstition but I could never say a family member was sick if they weren't.Godforbid

Yes, I think Ragan's next after Rachel. IMHO these are the types of things Enzo is doing to play the game. It might not be good feeds but it's taking him closer to a win every week.

In the words of Enzo..."not for nuttin' I think we need to form alliance now...us four, right here"...THAT was his FIRST BRILLIANT move. I'm not a fan, but I think he's got the game in the picture ALL the time! He's schrewd, friendly, aware, careful, noisy eater and insulated by the brigade...gives him a LOT of time to think, analyze and mingle without seeming allied!

Enzo is playing with Brenchels' mind now! He's convincing them he's with them and that they have to be careful of ragan/mat! Enzownage!

Enzownage. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I think it is poetic justice the way Enzo is playing the "two most intelligent people in the house" like a couple of tourist in Jersey.

In the words of Enzo..."not for nuttin' I think we need to form alliance now...us four, right here"...THAT was his FIRST BRILLIANT move. I'm not a fan, but I think he's got the game in the picture ALL the time! He's schrewd, friendly, aware, careful, noisy eater and insulated by the brigade...gives him a LOT of time to think, analyze and mingle without seeming allied!

Yes, I agree and even when an HG just doesn't make a huge mistake, it's good gameplay. It must be very hard to go in that house, make sure you are getting along well enough with everyone so that you are not targeted that week, get in the middle of fights without seeming to take sides, have patience with people even if you want to tell them off etc. etc. Some gameplay is subtle and unexciting but if someone wins by outwitting instead of outplaying the money is still the same.

I borrowed this perfect summary of the brigade as thought by their fans:

ESugar wrote:

This is probably not the best thread for it, but someone's going to have to explain to me how "successful" the Brigade has really been. Are they trying to run the house, or just keep themselves safe until the F4? They've missed noms for the most part by dumbass luck, and they have sure not been terribly adept at influencing any other outcome so far. In fact, any power position any of them has held (aka Matt) has spectacularly failed, unless I am missing some diabolical intention along the way.

Answer:

As far as four-person (or more) week 1 alliances go... the Brigade will have been more successful through 5 weeks than...

1. Chilltown in BB2

2. Four Horseman in BB5

3. Kaysar-James-Cappy-Michael in BB6

4. Season 6 alliance in BB7

5. Parker-Jen-Ryan-Allison in BB9

5. The Dumb 5 in BB11

It wasn't luck that they missed nominations the times that Rachel was HOH. It was bullshitting Brendon and Rachel better than the other houseguests did to keep their asses off the block. And they have positioned themselves for a great run down the line by having the trust in each other to throw each other under the bus when necessary and form bogus side alliances all the time to keep each other off the block next to each other and sway nominations when people outside their group get HOH.

It's also a crazy good alliance in that each member brings so much to the table that it's not a situation where someone is carrying someone else totally. Lane has worked on Britney constantly, Matt has worked on Ragan, Hayden did work on Kristen and Kathy and Andrew and Enzo did work on Brendon and Rachel big time. :animated_bouncy:

I thought it was a great summary of some of the important things they've done in the game! Not only that but Ragan and Brit are being totally cold to Brenchel. That's 2 jury votes. You don't see most of the brigade sabbing themselves like that, epsecially not Enzo.

Archived