Kathy - Week 5

CeCiMom

Kathy you rock girl. It's especially rewarding because she picked you because she thought you would lose. Now the hag can't handle the fact that she or her man ( and I say that with serious doubts) are going home.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin Lovin It!!!!! That is my girl, won't take sh** from the red headed freak....lol. Go Kat, show these people what you are really made of...GO KAT GO!!!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Wow Rachel you got the shaft! Picking Kathy to lose? LOLOLOLOL In your face Tits!

"In your face Tits!" LMAO

Freakin Lovin It!!!!! That is my girl, won't take sh** from the red headed freak....lol. Go Kat, show these people what you are really made of...GO KAT GO!!!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

:notworthy::notworthy:

Kathy is happy right now...she beat Rachel in POV ...AND...she gets to lay down in her spot in the HoH bed. Life id good in Kathyland....

Newfound respect for Kathy! She said she was faking being weak and maybe that is so! I hope she punches Tits in the vag! Although her arm might get lost if she does!

Kathy, Ragan and Bitchney were joking about how many times they've seen her vagina since being in the house and they're glad they won't be seeing it again. Evidently they saw it every time she bent over in the bathing suit. she's a pig!

Kathy, Ragan and Bitchney were joking about how many times they've seen her vagina since being in the house and they're glad they won't be seeing it again. Evidently they saw it every time she bent over in the bathing suit. she's a pig!

And every time she flashed them too. She did it on purpose, but of course that's not news, lol. She's garbage. Off with her head :giljotiini:

She had to show her vagina during one of the HOH comps too! They had to blurr it-gross!!!!!

She didn't even wear pants for the competition!

She had to show her vagina during one of the HOH comps too! They had to blurr it-gross!!!!!

She didn't even wear pants for the competition!

I think she forgot she's not in Vegas any more! She must be a Vegas ho. I hope Brendon is willing to share her, because she probably gets passed around more than the Thansgiving stuffing.

I see her on the cams upstairs waving her arms around talking to Ragen. She is pumped up.

I am listening to Rachael rant and whine and .... it is all about ME!

Holy crap!!! Kathy wound up? Who know it was even possible?

Guest 6Borders

Well, I don't see a "back to topic" emoticon so I just gotta say:

GO KATHY!!!!!! The gal's got game after all. Bring it on baby!!!!!

well considering this is the Kathy thread and eveyone was talking about Rachel and her beaver shots, that was off topic, but I dont care, it got back on topic soon enough. I dont think Kathy has any game at all, just luck, although I do not think Rachel had any reason to jump on Kathy for being happy and celebrating her making a better score than Rachel or any score at all for that matter. See and I think if Rachel is booze bag, then Kathy is most definatly a nasty chain smoker, both of them are disgusting, to me

Hate to quote myself but I posted the above conversation and everyone replied to that post, so I think it was most certainly on topic.

Since when is going off topic in a thread out of the ordinary, it happens all the time?

well I wasnt complaining about it at all, all I saw was the vagina talk about rachael in the kathy thread, guess I didnt see that Kathy was talking about it as well as Britteny, as I said they both disgust me

Absolutely, Kat can smoke if she's got em. Just don't subject the house and the rest of us out here in tv and internet land to your whining about being a cancer survivor, cause guess what, you're just inviting it to come on back and visit your lungs, throat, mouth, etc. GO (home) Kat!!

"Smoke em if ya got em." Not illegal, and personal choice. :smoke:

OK I'll take the bait. What an idiot for Kathy to smoke when she is a cancer survivor. Quitting smoking was an incredibly hard addiction. I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 20 + years. I was stupid to smoke and Kathy is stupid to smoke.

:smoke:

That being said I think I would like her outside the game of Big Brother but as a friend I would advise her to quit smoking.

Archived