Kathy - Week 5

CeCiMom

haha, I know - in the cabana room, they also referred to some "deal" she supposedly made? Like, don't put me up if I drop? Whatever it was, they called it odd and laughed about it.

America, also, please vote for Root Beer and Cigarettes for Kathy's Have-Not-Supplements. Thank you very much.

:animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for those of you who might care at all, listen to this radio blog and learn the real Kat from her BFF....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-rad-reality-show. It ran tonight right after the show aired!

So for those of you who might care at all, listen to this radio blog and learn the real Kat from her BFF....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-rad-reality-show. It ran tonight right after the show aired!

Thanks. Go Kat Go

She was able to stay on long enough not to eat slop. She may be holding back and it would be hilarious if she's been acting sluggish this whole time.

Kathy dropped first to take one for the team, to be a HN as she has never been one. It was talked about early last week while Enzo, Brendon were finishing up their 2 weeks. Since Kathy has never been one she felt it was only fair. I take her at her word.

I have had to quit reading Kathy's blog as she is so hated upon. I think being in the BB house is something none of us can relate to as we have not done it. Each and every one of the HG's are demonstrating behavior after 30+ days that even their own MaMa's would have issues with. Not one of the HG's could possibly be as wretched in their normal life as they seem to become on these boards, even Racheal and Kathy. We do not know them yet no part of their character is left untouched.

I am not a big fan of Kathy in the house or her game play. Yes, she lies, gossips and name calls like all the houseguests. Isn't that what they are expected to do? Kathy outside of the house I would love to meet and have the opportunity to be friends with. From watching her the first few weeks I felt she was a stand up person. After that she started blending into the game.

For those of you that seem to hate her, must constantly bash her and call her all sorts of names maybe we could be a little kinder and just stick to game play and try to leave personal thoughts out of it. For the simple reason.....she is a person just like us and I think she will be devasted and truly heartbroken over the things that have been said about her. I was reading her week 5 last night and I was cringing over many of the things being said and that is just me....it will be a thousand times worse for these HG to read their blogs. Yes.....even Racheal. :grouphug:

Sorry to disagree, Calicuddle, but when they sign that contract and accept CBS's money to be in the BB house, they open themselves up to whatever comes along. They are under constant scrutiny, and that is just part of the deal. If they don't have thick skin, they either need to grow some or not come on sites like this and read what is being said about them. Bottom line, it's a price they must pay for their 5 minutes of attention whoredom!

PS - I thought Kathy was a have not either week one or two. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong, but I was thinking she already had been. And if not, so what? She is under no obligation to be one just to make everyone else happy. They would already gladly kick her to the curb given half a chance, so what is this going to accomplish. IMHO, she fell off first because she is useless in comps.

Kathy dropped first to take one for the team, to be a HN as she has never been one. It was talked about early last week while Enzo, Brendon were finishing up their 2 weeks. Since Kathy has never been one she felt it was only fair. I take her at her word.

I have had to quit reading Kathy's blog as she is so hated upon. I think being in the BB house is something none of us can relate to as we have not done it. Each and every one of the HG's are demonstrating behavior after 30+ days that even their own MaMa's would have issues with. Not one of the HG's could possibly be as wretched in their normal life as they seem to become on these boards, even Racheal and Kathy. We do not know them yet no part of their character is left untouched.

I am not a big fan of Kathy in the house or her game play. Yes, she lies, gossips and name calls like all the houseguests. Isn't that what they are expected to do? Kathy outside of the house I would love to meet and have the opportunity to be friends with. From watching her the first few weeks I felt she was a stand up person. After that she started blending into the game.

For those of you that seem to hate her, must constantly bash her and call her all sorts of names maybe we could be a little kinder and just stick to game play and try to leave personal thoughts out of it. For the simple reason.....she is a person just like us and I think she will be devasted and truly heartbroken over the things that have been said about her. I was reading her week 5 last night and I was cringing over many of the things being said and that is just me....it will be a thousand times worse for these HG to read their blogs. Yes.....even Racheal. :grouphug:

You seem like a nice person and so isn't everyone on the board in real life, but we don't come here to hold back, we come to vent. Any HG who read this have to understand it's not personal, it's just people getting together to bitch about the game. If we were worried about what they think all the time we couldn't be honest. There are many people who don't like Enzo and I do but I totally defend their right to complain about him if that's how they feel. If there are people who are too sensitive to see complaints they have to get used to it because the whoe board is not going to start changing after we have ben posting here for years.

For those of you that seem to hate her, must constantly bash her and call her all sorts of names maybe we could be a little kinder and just stick to game play and try to leave personal thoughts out of it. For the simple reason.....she is a person just like us and I think she will be devasted and truly heartbroken over the things that have been said about her. I was reading her week 5 last night and I was cringing over many of the things being said and that is just me....it will be a thousand times worse for these HG to read their blogs. Yes.....even Racheal.

:grouphug:

Well then they shouldn't be in there displaying their abhorrent behavior to the world should they? Whether we like it or not, judgment is human behavior we all fall prey to. I'm not saying it's right and I am certainly not saying I am free and clear of judging people because I most certainly am not. You sign up with CBS to be watched nearly 24 hours a day and then get all emotional when people think you're a tramp like Rachel, or lazy and pathetic like Kathy, or catty and bitchy like Britney (heaven and Team Blonde forgive me for that last statement)? No no no...you sign up for these things and you know what you are getting into. Those cameras are always whirring about so they gotta deal with it. This is the same thing as when you meet someone who acts the fool and talk about them

I misunderstood what Enzo said. He was reading off some names and Kathy's was third so I thought he dropped first.

I have a problem when someone posts in one hg's thread about how horrible it is to see the name calling. If you think name calling is terrible then each and every hg should be defended because we know they've all had their share of nasty comments posted. On the other hand, if someone doesn't have the stomach for bashing, then it's best not to read any of the posts. I have never really liked any hg, so you won't see any gooshy lovefest posts from me. I call it as I see it.

if ya got the live feeds

flashback to

Friday August 6 2010

hours 10am

minutes 26

cam 1

Kathy's comment to Enzo & Lane about Rachel LOL

Kathy says, "She might have a beautiful ass but she's got a mess of a face." lmbo....is that what you are talking about? Too Funny!!!

I heard that she dropped first because she said that if she ever had the opportunity to be a have not alone she would to make up for the caramel that she was stuck in. She lost that comp and because of her Rachel,Matt, and I can't remember which other hg was on slop. So she was on slop once before. I do like Kathy but I don't see her winning this game. But I think she is a nice person. I feel bad for her sometimes because no one in that house likes her either. So hang in there kathy.

When ever Kathy interjects herself into conversations, she sounds like she's gargling spit.

Darnit, Kathy just said that she was going to confront Rachel about something she said and Britney said oh please don't Kathy. Then, Kathy says Oh not, I'm not.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Let these season hurry up and end!

I think it would be kind of funny if the house guests just kind of "forget" to evict Kathy, once the Brigade kinda self-implodes (as most alliances do at some point). All Kathy has to do is win a key HOH and a key veto at some point and she'd make final 2.

I think it would be kind of funny if the house guests just kind of "forget" to evict Kathy, once the Brigade kinda self-implodes (as most alliances do at some point). All Kathy has to do is win a key HOH and a key veto at some point and she'd make final 2.

I think that's what Kathy's thinking too.

is it final four yet? :animated_bouncy:

kathy kicking rachel butt in a comp

:animated_rotfl:

:animated_bouncy:

I see her on the cams upstairs waving her arms around talking to Ragen. She is pumped up.

I am listening to Rachael rant and whine and .... it is all about ME!

Maybe Kathy will get really pumped and give Rachel a chest bump! :animated_rotfl:

Maybe it's time for kathy to play the game??? I like that she will not back down to the delusional Rachel .. she better hope kat doesn't have a flash back and try to arrest her lol

I can't wait to see the show. Maybe Kathy could have won but she was able to throw Rachel out and that's all that counts. Maybe she threw the rest of it so as not to be the bad guy holding the POV that won't get used...Hello Bitchney!

Archived