Kathy - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, reading the boards, I was so waiting to see how Kathy "cheered" when she beat Clifford. When I watched it last night, I was shocked! That's it! A small fist in the air and "Yeah"? For this Clifford went off on her? Granted, I'm not a big fan of the Gruesome Twosome but come on? Go Kathy. Kick some more butt tonight during HOH.

You know, reading the boards, I was so waiting to see how Kathy "cheered" when she beat Clifford. When I watched it last night, I was shocked! That's it! A small fist in the air and "Yeah"? For this Clifford went off on her? Granted, I'm not a big fan of the Gruesome Twosome but come on? Go Kathy. Kick some more butt tonight during HOH.

I know, haha - me and my mom thought the same thing. It's not like Kathy got in Rachel's face with a finger saying "Screw you loser". She wasn't even facing Rachel when she jumped in the air with that little, "Yipee".

That "be a woman" moment from Rachel was just awful and completely undeserved. I'm glad Kathy got to play a part in seeing her go.

Is it too much to hope that Kathy has been laying low, watching everyone, has figured out the brigade and is now ready to step up and do something? I would love to see her win HoH and then put Enzo and Lane on the block. If she can get one of them out, get an alliance with Brit and Ragan, maybe we could see some real action in the house as the brigade discovers they each have to work to stay in the game.

Archived