Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

Enzo just said to put him (brendon) up against Kathy. What asses.

Say it ain't so. Nooooooooooo. Did he mean if R or B wins POV? Wait can that bloated booze bag play POV this week? I'm getting confused.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say it ain't so. Nooooooooooo. Did he mean if R or B wins POV? Wait can that bloated booze bag play POV this week? I'm getting confused.

yes kathy can go up if Brendouche wins POV

I myself would prefer ragan though

Enzo is always talking about getting out Rachel so it's probably a backdoor plan for her. I didn't catch the whole conversation.

Everyone in the house hates Rachel. Except for her boy-toy who does whatever she asks. Even though I dislike her, and her over the top dramatics -- it would be smarter for Matt to keep her in the house. Because so long as she's there -- she's a bigger target than he is. Everyone wanted him to put those two up last time he was HOH and who went home? Andrew.

Should be interesting to watch.

I think Rachel will try to cut a deal with Matt that might not include her man. She'll test the waters to see

what going alone might get her. When Brenda finds out, there will most definitely be a show-vorce.

I think R & B are gonna be front doored. Straight up noms.

Smartest move, but the brain trust hasn't had a chance to screw it up yet. Put them both up and let the pieces fall where they fall. It will get ugly between them before all is said and done.

Everyone in the house hates Rachel. Except for her boy-toy who does whatever she asks. Even though I dislike her, and her over the top dramatics -- it would be smarter for Matt to keep her in the house. Because so long as she's there -- she's a bigger target than he is. Everyone wanted him to put those two up last time he was HOH and who went home? Andrew.

Should be interesting to watch.

if Matt doesn't put her up, he could make himself a target, for not putting Rachel up again. It'd also be interesting if Ragan is the sabateur this week, and mess's with Matt. :party_smilie:

The reason to keep Rachel or Brendon would be F2. Any one up against them will win, but how could the Brigade go against each other now it will look bad? To keep rachel or brendon means risking the longevity of the Brigade.

Rachel quietly filing her nails. What no hyena laughs tonight?

I wish Brendon and Rachel would isolate themselves like all good pending-nominees. I know they are trying to strategically stay in-the-fold, but can we all say awkwaaaaaard?

I just can't hate her.... I want to and I cringe at a lot of what she says.... but I can't help but root for her...... I guess I'm cookoo.gif

I have to agree pinkie, I can't believe some of the things she says,(Britney either) but I too am rooting for her. I'm amazed with the competition tonight, was this not an endurance competition? How is it that nobody endured, (when they know their safety is on the line) I don't understand. Does anyone know how long the competition actually lasted? I know there is not alot of Rachel fans here, but I strongly believe that had she been able to compete she would have outlasted them all.

The reason to keep Rachel or Brendon would be F2. Any one up against them will win, but how could the Brigade go against each other now it will look bad? To keep rachel or brendon means risking the longevity of the Brigade.

Rachel quietly filing her nails. What no hyena laughs tonight?

I'm going to politely disagree with you Ginger. If I were on the jury and one of those two dipsticks made it to F2 I might consider giving them my vote, despite my disliking them. After all they did fight like hell to get to the end. You certainly can't call them floaters. Could you imagine one of them up against Kathy or Ragan for the big money? I would kick myself in the groin but I would give it to a hated PLAYER rather than a well liked FLOATER.

Red Snapper is throwing out how she gets comped in all the nicest places and she is inviting Ragan to Vegas and she will hook him up. He is all excited. Oh boy she is now working for friends with her silly bribes.

I'm going to politely disagree with you Ginger. If I were on the jury and one of those two dipsticks made it to F2 I might consider giving them my vote, despite my disliking them. After all they did fight like hell to get to the end. You certainly can't call them floaters. Could you imagine one of them up against Kathy or Ragan for the big money? I would kick myself in the groin but I would give it to a hated PLAYER rather than a well liked FLOATER.

Didn't happen that way last year. Just sayin....

LMAO at your new avatar - SPAM!

She deserves every minute of anxiety.

Can you imagine what her pizza pus is gonna look like by the end of this week (anxiety and herpes break out). She's gonna need to bag it. :bag:

It is going to be interesting. Matt wants Rachel gone before Brendon. Britney wants Brendon gone before Rachel I believe. If Rachel does not win POV, she will be gone though. It will be entirely personal from everyone in the house.

Didn't happen that way last year. Just sayin....

LMAO at your new avatar - SPAM!

Well it's about damn time you noticed! I was beginning to wonder about you.

And your right about last year, but we're talking about Gnatalie (puke)

if Matt doesn't put her up, he could make himself a target, for not putting Rachel up again. It'd also be interesting if Ragan is the sabateur this week, and mess's with Matt. :party_smilie:

Yep. 100% agreed. First time shame on you. Second time shame on me.

Archived