Rachel - Week 5 Nominee

CeCiMom

I think her "goodbye" messages to the evicted houseguests are what made me feel less charitable towards her. And the fact that she is the Botox queen.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why exactly do you hate Britney? I'm sure it's been talked about in the Britney thread, too:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=50426&view=findpost&p=673004

I don't respect Brittany's game!!I think she's jealous and obsessive!!Brittany started her game out picking apart Kristen's looks..then she moved onto Rachel!!I think the woman is ratlike and has rat behaviors...hands on mouth all the time and the scurrying around to find a safe place to constantly bash Rachel and Brendon!!But it's just desserts because while being obsessed with Brenchel...the Brigade is planning for Ragan,Kathy and BriRATny to do all their dirty work!!People can't wait to see Rachel's face when she gets voted off???..I can't wait to see BriRATny's face when she learns of the Brigade and how she let in slip under her nose!!!

I don't hate Rachel. I can honestly say if she lived next door I would not hang out with her though. She does not seem to possess the values that are my own. She is vain, materialistic and egotistical. Much like the other HG's and I probably would not hang with them either.

I wouldnt hang out with rachel because she has awful taste in clothes and I dont. Come to think of it they all look like they went and bought themselves some fake titties and forgot to bring any decent outfits. Time to go, rachel. Go on now, it'll be fine, hun.

Took the words out of my mouth. More or less. :)

--------------

In all honesty, I do sort of worry about Rachel though. She is a cautionary tale, but not of all womankind.

She's a very pretty girl (strip away the extensions, dye job, fake boobs, and too much make up and her bone structure is very nice, and she has very pretty eyes. If she wore less make up, her skin would clear up and she would very naturally be very beautiful) whose obviously made a name for herself academically. With her degree she could get a very well paying job. Unfortunately I feel like she's stayed too long with the party and hasn't figured out that this jet-set lifestyle of clubs, and booze, and parties, and weekend vacations to exotic locales in the company of very rich people isn't the right path for her. She doesn't seem to have friends, or family or anyone around her who supports her, and encourages her to use assets other than her physical ones. What's worse, I feel like living in Vegas has made her really insecure about who she is as a woman. She seems to have bought stock in the company that says a woman's worth is only the way she looks on a man's arm, and a man is only worth the expensive things he can buy her and how much money he has in the bank.

I'm in my later twenties now. In my early twenties I went out every weekend, and hung out with superficial people, who only valued getting drunk and looking hot. I personally tore my self esteem a new one, for not being as "pretty" as my friends, and I drank past my limits because I felt that if I didn't I wouldn't fit in. I am every bad stereotype there is. I went home with strange guys. And I did things to this day that I'm not proud of. The rub is, that it wasn't all bad though. I had fun. A lot of fun. And that's part of the problem. SO many girls get trapped in that cycle because -- it's not all bad. Things are never quite bad enough for them to realize they need to change. Unfortunately for me -- things went from not bad to horrible. One night, I had too much to drink and some guy I'd gone home with wouldn't listen when I said no. I woke up the next morning with the worst hang over of my life, half dressed, feeling like the worst person in the world.

Through the grace of god and the love of my family -- I took that horrible experience and managed to turn my life around. To this day I still really don't drink very much. When I stopped wanting to go out drinking I lost most of my friends. But as the saying goes, who needs enemies when you have friend's like that.

I don't think Rachel realizes how vulnerable she is -- and how dangerous her current life style is. I don't think she realizes she has so much she could offer the world and herself .. if she'd just change her ways a bit.

So yeah.

:hurray::hurray::hurray: Very well said and IMO spot on.

Hope Rachel isn't planning to write a book about 'dating tips' or how 'to keep a man' when she leaves tomorrow. She falls in love on Day 1 and then proceeds to fill the next 30 regaling her beloved (and everyone else) with stories of her past 'dating' triumphs, jello shots and weekend trips. Add to this a healthy dose of pouting and rebuffs and you are close to matching Paul Simon's 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover. Her methods, of course, would only work with a naive guy like Brendon.

Brendon: do you want to make out?

Rachel: maybe later.

Ain't "Love" grand?

As much as I want to see her leave, I wish she could take them all home with her. Worst year of BB for me since the beginning.

Hope Rachel isn't planning to write a book about 'dating tips' or how 'to keep a man' when she leaves tomorrow. She falls in love on Day 1 and then proceeds to fill the next 30 regaling her beloved (and everyone else) with stories of her past 'dating' triumphs, jello shots and weekend trips. Add to this a healthy dose of pouting and rebuffs and you are close to matching Paul Simon's 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover. Her methods, of course, would only work with a naive guy like Brendon.

Brendon: do you want to make out?

Rachel: maybe later.

Ain't "Love" grand?

As much as I want to see her leave, I wish she could take them all home with her. Worst year of BB for me since the beginning.

Watching the show, what a sick drama queen she is. All the crying and stuff she is saying certainly does not say much for her. She has serious mental problems being like this on tv.

Can't say it enough, get rid of the so and so.

The forst half of the show is exactly the reason I can't stand Rachel. She is not only a sore loser but she's a disgrace to the work that women around the world have been doing to show that we are equals to men. She turns on the fake waterworks and tries to make them feel bad for her. "There's seven men in the house and I'm a threat?" For this reason alone I chose to evict Rachel!

I have to say I was a Rachel supporter myself,however tonight my eyes opened it was her attitude and the way she acts and carries herself just turned me off .I don't care what she does for a living that isn't an issue but the way you treat people is,and if you want people to give you sympathy then maybe when you had power in the house you should have been nicer to people and shown better sportsmanship during a competition .And the way she treated Kristen last week came back to bite her and she didn't care and now she is in that same position and she did it to herself plain and simple.Karma is a b**tch!

I have to say I was a Rachel supporter myself,however tonight my eyes opened it was her attitude and the way she acts and carries herself just turned me off .I don't care what she does for a living that isn't an issue but the way you treat people is,and if you want people to give you sympathy then maybe when you had power in the house you should have been nicer to people and shown better sportsmanship during a competition .And the way she treated Kristen last week came back to bite her and she didn't care and now she is in that same position and she did it to herself plain and simple.Karma is a b**tch!

Completely agreed on all counts.

Sometimes in life, no matter how beautiful you are, no matter how lucky you are and no matter how blessed you've been, your journey hits a bump in the road. Rachel is in a big ass pothole and needs to show some grace and accept what has happened and move on. Its just the way it is and she is not the first to fail on big brother and wont be the last and she should not take it with her. I would not do well on that show.

Rachel has very dramatic looks. And huge knockers. She has no clue what to do with any of it including keeping it under wraps when appropriate. Rachel could be beautiful. Easily. But she couldnt talk.

Rachel has very dramatic looks. And huge knockers. She has no clue what to do with any of it including keeping it under wraps when appropriate. Rachel could be beautiful. Easily. But she couldnt talk.

Being a guy I find nothing about her attractive :animated_rotfl: And when she flaunts her trashy ways women viewers cannot help to make that observation and in no shape or form does that indicate that they are insecure in their self.

Being a guy I find nothing about her attractive :animated_rotfl: And when she flaunts her trashy ways women viewers cannot help to make that observation and in no shape or form does that indicate that they are insecure in their self.

This is a REAL man!

Thank you. Sofia Vergara makes me feel insecure.

Archived