Ragan - Week 5

CeCiMom

I like Ragan but I believe he will wait far too long to make a move to play this game. He is running out of time to start playing. If he is smart he will start to point out that all of the guys are together. Unfortunately he is only going to have Kathy and Brit because I don't think he will keep brenden.

First he would have to HAVE Brendon...that bridge was burned after Rachels' 1st HOH stint I think!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you will have to be punished. Go and watch/listen for an hour to Rach/Bren next time they are alone together.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Actually Ragan, Brittney and most of the others are vile two-faced bitches. I dislike Bren/Rach too. But they are such a lynch mob. They think they have all won BB because Rachel is going to Jury House. Ragan is a bitter old queen...a male old maid. Ragan, Britt, even Matt have little if any chance to be F3.Why are they all so intimidated by Rachel of all people?

I totally agree with you. This is the worse BB I think I have seen, and the constant talking about Brenchel is getting on my nerves. They are the only 2 playing the game. No one elses care if they win anything, so they leave the dirty work to Matt. Very wierd season Very disappointed in Enzo, thought as a Jersey Boy he would have more _alls.

I totally agree with you. This is the worse BB I think I have seen, and the constant talking about Brenchel is getting on my nerves. They are the only 2 playing the game. No one elses care if they win anything, so they leave the dirty work to Matt. Very wierd season Very disappointed in Enzo, thought as a Jersey Boy he would have more _alls.

ITA with your remarks too. I love jersey guys/gals. And he was a big let down. I liked Kathy at first. I don't hate her and/or dis on her, but I was hoping she would be like that gal from New Orleans. Rachel I thought I might like but her obnoxiousness shone through way too soon. I think Rachel and Kathy will be in shock when they see this show. Ultimately Kathy won't give a tinker's damn. Rachel will have to concentrate on her Tequilla shots or will just naturally be oblivious to it. Rachel has the worst people skills of any player I can recall. She thinks she's so cute and photogenic. If she ever got a role it would be a walk on as some teen ager's mom.

Guest 6Borders

Ginger, I hope Ragan was just trying to be funny with that comment - lol!!

I like Ragan and I admire him for giving it back to Rachel, but if he tells that story one more time to one more person I'm going to toss my cookies.

Ginger, I hope Ragan was just trying to be funny with that comment - lol!!

I like Ragan and I admire him for giving it back to Rachel, but if he tells that story one more time to one more person I'm going to toss my cookies.

Get a barf bag. Here he goes again.

How did he give it back to her? He was arrogant, condescending and patronizing the entire time (which he's become more and more of since week 4.)

Rachel is by no means innocent but, Ragan and Britney are just as guilty as her. To be acting all high and mighty about this game is ridiculous imo.

What I saw last night... Rachel was in denial and/or lying about the things Ragan was accusing her of and as he was pointing these things out she didn't remember the instances and when the lightbulb would go off she would try and cover her ass.

However, every time she tried to make a point that she wasn't the only one doing these things Ragan would tell her that a) He lives in the real world and she doesn't or b ) Her points aren't valid (only his are) or c) Britney would chime in about not going back in time to discuss specifics that they should just keep it generalized. Well, duh... they don't want to talk specifics when Rachel brings it up because that means they would have to look at how they've contributed to the "drama" of the house. That's not what the mob mentality wants... they want to point fingers and make someone else the "bad guy" so, that they feel justified in their attacks.

I agreed with them that she doesn't fully understand how she's been acting in the house and she's brought some of this upon herself but, in the whole scheme of things... Rachel hasn't been nearly as vile as past season house guests or even this one for that matter. I think she gets caught up in making "good tv" and has been from the beginning (ie, showmance) and she's been trying to have "Janelle" moments... all bad moves on her part but, in the beginning she was getting encouragement from BB and once she realized that her and Brendon weren't America's sweethearts she was backed into a corner and it was too late because the whole house was against them.

Making matters worse for Rachel is being in power 1/2 the time... which is automatic enemies as you take out people that are close to other people that are still in the house.

Imo, Rachel handled that situation with Ragan/Britney the best I've seen her do so far this season. She saw she was going to get nowhere, that they were basically trying to tell her she has some serious mental problems and they were revealing to her that the 2 people that she really liked as friends were really only using her and not her friends at all. She got up and walked away. Good for her.

And, jsyk, I don't even like Rachel... I just dislike other more.

How did he give it back to her? He was arrogant, condescending and patronizing the entire time (which he's become more and more of since week 4.)

Rachel is by no means innocent but, Ragan and Britney are just as guilty as her. To be acting all high and mighty about this game is ridiculous imo.

What I saw last night... Rachel was in denial and/or lying about the things Ragan was accusing her of and as he was pointing these things out she didn't remember the instances and when the lightbulb would go off she would try and cover her ass.

However, every time she tried to make a point that she wasn't the only one doing these things Ragan would tell her that a) He lives in the real world and she doesn't or b ) Her points aren't valid (only his are) or c) Britney would chime in about not going back in time to discuss specifics that they should just keep it generalized. Well, duh... they don't want to talk specifics when Rachel brings it up because that means they would have to look at how they've contributed to the "drama" of the house. That's not what the mob mentality wants... they want to point fingers and make someone else the "bad guy" so, that they feel justified in their attacks.

I agreed with them that she doesn't fully understand how she's been acting in the house and she's brought some of this upon herself but, in the whole scheme of things... Rachel hasn't been nearly as vile as past season house guests or even this one for that matter. I think she gets caught up in making "good tv" and has been from the beginning (ie, showmance) and she's been trying to have "Janelle" moments... all bad moves on her part but, in the beginning she was getting encouragement from BB and once she realized that her and Brendon weren't America's sweethearts she was backed into a corner and it was too late because the whole house was against them.

Making matters worse for Rachel is being in power 1/2 the time... which is automatic enemies as you take out people that are close to other people that are still in the house.

Imo, Rachel handled that situation with Ragan/Britney the best I've seen her do so far this season. She saw she was going to get nowhere, that they were basically trying to tell her she has some serious mental problems and they were revealing to her that the 2 people that she really liked as friends were really only using her and not her friends at all. She got up and walked away. Good for her.

And, jsyk, I don't even like Rachel... I just dislike others more.

Spot on opinion! Kudos.

The Brit and Reagan "show" of contant belittling B/R has gone over the top. It is ALL they do!! The rest of the house chimes in from time to time but Brit and Regan are just being cruel and very mean spirited. What was the speech Ragean gave Rachel last night????? I had initially thought Regan was intelligent, well spoken, mature. I didn't especially care for him but I could respect him. That is lost now and I see an arrogant, condescinding, insecure little man. I can't stand to hear his voice and his constant imitations of R/B.

ragon is hidding in HOH room he is afraid of brendon. it is alright for him to talk behind your back but not to your face.

And, jsyk, I don't even like Rachel... I just dislike other more.

ragon is hidding in HOH room he is afraid of brendon. it is alright for him to talk behind your back but not to your face.

What is he afraid of exactly? Brenda talking to him? Brenda isn't going to swing on him, he doesn't have the balls and he would be evicted, so I doubt Ragan is afraid of him. I think he is trying to avoid any other confrontations for the sake of the house.

Ragan is a loud mouthed ass know it all and ugly to boot. He and britney are the perfect pair. She has to have a sidekick to bounce all her nastiness off and he is the one for it. may the two of them be evicted and soon.

I am simply just tired of Regan and disappointed in him at this point. He and Brit keep calling it the B/R show and yup it is. It has become the Brit and Regan show. For someone who has constantly told all of his years being made fun of, and how hard it was in his youth being talked about he certainly did not learn any life lessons there. I have stopped watching the feeds as much because it is only trash talk. He seems consumed with his repetitive talk and it is geting old and childish. Brit wishing Brendon catch bacon grease in his eye and going blind was probably one of the lowest points yet.

I have to wonder what his students and fellow Professors are thinking now.

I think the brigade is sick of them and can not wait until they put him up and they find out it is because of they way they talk about others. When B&R are gone who will they talk about next.

And, jsyk, I don't even like Rachel... I just dislike other more..

I could not agree more!!! Especially this part..... And, jsyk, I don't even like Rachel... I just dislike other more.

The only one I can even stand to watch/listen to at this point is Lane, and maybe a little of Enzo.

I had to turn the feeds off last night because I couldn't hear the sliding glass door "Excuse you" story one more time. Ragan and Twitney are stereophonic, talking at the same time and repeating the same thing over and over to anyone who passes by. I missed some entertainment last night because of them. If it isn't Rachel and Brendon, it's those two yapping crap all the time. Whoever casted this group should get fired.

Archived