Thursday Live Show 8/5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats taking so long to bring back the feeds

the real battle is who is going to drop first

i love that bb made it the first out is only have not

What's happened is that Brendon fell off and the others all jumped so fast that their having to do a photo finish/instant replay to see who was the last to have their feet touching the paint can. :animated_rotfl:

the real battle is who is going to drop first

i love that bb made it the first out is only have not

One of the smartest things they've done to keep it interesting. These people care more about their food than HOH.

What's happened is that Brendon fell off and the others all jumped so fast that their having to do a photo finish/instant replay to see who was the last to have their feet touching the paint can. animated_rotfl.gif

LMAO!!!!

What's happened is that Brendon fell off and the others all jumped so fast that their having to do a photo finish/instant replay to see who was the last to have their feet touching the paint can. :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

BB is setting themselves up for another twist FAIL! If the HOH doesn't except the Pendora box offer, fail. If Ragan doesn't accept the SAB offer, fail.

I'm very surprised that BB is sabotaging themselves.

I don't see Ragan accepting that offer at all, he's smarter than that

It's the first one off who is on slop, right?

Yes.

When Britney gets too much of that paint in her mouth she'll claim she cannot breath. Then she'll jump off and howl that she hurt her knee, but will get up and walk away with no limp.

He'll take it. You gotta figure they know it's just a two week job and the pay is enough to convince any weaker player to take it so they make some serious cash before inevitable eviction. By Ragan's own admission, he's a weak player.

The funny thing is going to be if we get to control their votes. Mr. Vote With The Majority would be up the creek without a paddle.

roflmao! I just read the funniest thing on another board!!!

Scenario. Matt and Brendon the last two up.. Matt: "Wanna make a deal?" Bendon: "Lets here it." Matt: "Okay, cool! Get Rachael." Brendon drops to get Rachel!!!

I burst out laughing as soon as I read it and I can't stop laughing!! lmao!

He'll take it. You gotta figure they know it's just a two week job and the pay is enough to convince any weaker player to take it so they make some serious cash before inevitable eviction. By Ragan's own admission, he's a weak player.

The funny thing is going to be if we get to control their votes. Mr. Vote With The Majority would be up the creek without a paddle.

He's weak because he did not align with anyone. He claims to read people and situations well, but all he has done is left himself alone in the house. Not smart.

Archived