Thursday Live Show 8/5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First one to drop is the one and only Have Not. Good job, BB. Prevent the first person from throwing the competition. They should have said first 4 to drop are HNs. Then these people would be on here all night.

As soon as the first HG drops, others will 'accidently' follow suit.

yeah this hoh comps favors small people AGAIN

Another endurance so soon? I think Enzo's got this. But he'll be in trouble when he tries to stay up there longer than Brendon.

But they have to do something to make it harder to stay up there. Everybody just has their wrists braced behind the bar. I assume the paintbrush is going to slap them, but that won't be enough to knock anybody down.

I think maybe being in the BB house and around the other girls 24/7 Rachel realized why people use the word b!tch and started using it herself.

Kristen said she's honest so she forgot about the K, , R, B and Britney alliance. Did Kristen honestly mention to them the alliance would only last till the next hoh. I think she left that out so that's what she calls honesty.

I guess Kathy will be the only have not this week.

It may be hard to call who will win this hoh and it looks like we won't know for hours.

i am surprised they did this type of comp

i thought it would be something to favor brendon

i guess producers want to get rid of him :animated_rotfl:

i am surprised they did this type of comp

i thought it would be something to favor brendon

i guess producers want to get rid of him :animated_rotfl:

Same here... I thought they loved Rachel and Brendon.. maybe it just took them longer to figure out they were the only ones that like them

Brenden looked like an even bigger idiot than usual talking about how Kristin made up that Hayden was in another alliance. Dang Brenden, you are gonna eat those words! :cheeseburger:

How does this not favor Brendon? His head is above the brush. It hits shorter houseguests in the face while Brendon just has a dirty shirt.

Matt will drop so he doesn't appear to be too good at endurance. Kathy will drop because she sucks. Britney will get paint in her mouth and fall off. Ragan will drop because he also doesn't want to look good at endurance and is too busy playing both sides to pick one at this time.

I think it's going to be a showdown between Brendon, Hayden, and Enzo.

How does this not favor Brendon? His head is above the brush. It hits shorter houseguests in the face while Brendon just has a dirty shirt.

Matt will drop so he doesn't appear to be too good at endurance. Kathy will drop because she sucks. Britney will get paint in her mouth and fall off. Ragan will drop because he also doesn't want to look good at endurance and is too busy playing both sides to pick one at this time.

I think it's going to be a showdown between Brendon, Hayden, and Enzo.

Who will be the first to drop? I don't think any one of them want to eat slop again.

Archived