Thursday Live Show 8/5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wonder if they'll let kristen stay. They are short one house guest and they have sent all of the sequestered house guest home. I beginning to believe they are saving that open spot if not for tonite but in case brenda or rachel gets in trouble. Am I reaching?

I'd like to see Brendon win. At least he plays the damn game. The Brigade is the biggest joke of a 'powerhouse' alliance ever. I have tried being patient, but Lord have mercy, this season is just sucking. Badly. The entire house talks so much shit, yet does NOTHING. ugh. If B&R leave, who will the hamsters have to talk shit about? How will they nominate anyone?? I can see it now, "I refuse to nominate anyone this week, I just do not want the drama.".

Hayden & Kristen are pissed b/c Rachel backed out on an alliance with them, that had no intention of even honoring? Puhlease. Is it time for the next season yet?

Britney may have funny DR sessions, but she is such a catty bitch. Still not a fan of her. At all.

Am I reaching?

i agree they are saving it for them as well

matt in his pajamas :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I'd like to see Brendon win. At least he plays the damn game. The Brigade is the biggest joke of a 'powerhouse' alliance ever. I have tried being patient, but Lord have mercy, this season is just sucking. Badly. The entire house talks so much shit, yet does NOTHING. ugh. If B&R leave, who will the hamsters have to talk shit about? How will they nominate anyone?? I can see it now, "I refuse to nominate anyone this week, I just do not want the drama.".

Hayden & Kristen are pissed b/c Rachel backed out on an alliance with them, that had no intention of even honoring? Puhlease. Is it time for the next season yet?

Britney may have funny DR sessions, but she is such a catty bitch. Still not a fan of her. At all.

I feel exactly the same way!!

Although I think tonight's episode will be boring, and that most HGs will be throwing the HOH comp tonight, I hope that somehow Hayden wins. It'd be nice to see him put Brendon and Rachel up on the block together.. Again.

I think if they get the chance all the brigade members will throw the HOH to Brittany.

enzo lol

bad answer britney :animated_rotfl:

You know the season is BORING when they resort back to showing funny clips and family clips. In recent seasons, there's been so much drama and problems in the house that they don't have time to show all this extra stuff.

no they didnt bring on kristen boyfriend :animated_rotfl:

classic episode

Wow, nice way to throw Kristen under the bus, BB.

yep....wtg BB!!! :clap:

:animated_rotfl:

Archived