Thursday Live Show 8/5

So when Rachel is booted will they line up all her johns?

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when Rachel is booted will they line up all her johns?

BBinMiami...Rachel is a CHEMIST! They're going to line up all her sp3rm donors. ;)

I'd like to see Brendon win. At least he plays the damn game. The Brigade is the biggest joke of a 'powerhouse' alliance ever. I have tried being patient, but Lord have mercy, this season is just sucking. Badly. The entire house talks so much shit, yet does NOTHING. ugh. If B&R leave, who will the hamsters have to talk shit about? How will they nominate anyone?? I can see it now, "I refuse to nominate anyone this week, I just do not want the drama.".

Hayden & Kristen are pissed b/c Rachel backed out on an alliance with them, that had no intention of even honoring? Puhlease. Is it time for the next season yet?

Britney may have funny DR sessions, but she is such a catty bitch. Still not a fan of her. At all.

I couldn't agree more, Brendon and Rachel may annoy me but they play the game where the others are so pathetic with their game play. Enzo and Lane talk so much crap and do nothing but play pool and work out these past 4 weeks I'm ready to see them go.

Britney at times is funny but is not intelligent enough to come up with anything else but catty bs talk. She better hope being the rat that karma doesn't come back to bite her. Is there anyone she hasn't said something about.

Kristen lost hoh, was put up on the block, won the hippie tard, lost the pov, and if her bf has a brain in his head he won't go back with her. Maybe she should have watched more BB and played the game instead of trying to coast under the radar. Sucks to be Kristen.ciao.gif

for a moment there i thought hayden would go andrew on us

kristen speech was a bit odd with whole boyfriend piece :animated_rotfl:

I've a feeling everyone will be competing hard until Brendon and Kathy are eliminated from the HoH comp...then it will be a race to throw it.

her showmance got her into trouble

In Philly and in the BB house....it's no wonder Ragan is giving her the keys to his apartment...she can hide out for a while.

cant wait to see goodbye messages

Archived