Live Feed and BBAD 8/3

I really don't believe there are any lifelong friends in the house. It was only a lie told by the saboteur.

Grodner said that would be revealed later. If it was just saboteur BS, waiting to tell us later serves no purpose. Annie is gone, nothing she did matters anymore. I think it's true, they're just saving it for third quarter material after the saboteur twist ran its course. Or maybe, like the identity of the second saboteur, they're saving it until finale night to surprise everyone.

The finale is on after Survivor premieres, so you can bet they planned all kinds of stupid stuff to take advantage of such a huge lead-in so they can build the viewerbase. One thing I noticed is a lot of Survivor fans I know have never seen Big Brother. I think CBS realizes this too, and is desperate to convince Survivor fans to become regular viewers of Big Brother. I heard it's a two hour finale too, probably so they can load that first hour up with "sampler material" to function as an advertisement (probably a slow rundown of what happened during the whole season) within the show. And then cross their fingers and hope the viewerbase doubles next summer.

Grodner said that would be revealed later. If it was just saboteur BS, waiting to tell us later serves no purpose. Annie is gone, nothing she did matters anymore. I think it's true, they're just saving it for third quarter material after the saboteur twist ran its course. Or maybe, like the identity of the second saboteur, they're saving it until finale night to surprise everyone.

The finale is on after Survivor premieres, so you can bet they planned all kinds of stupid stuff to take advantage of such a huge lead-in so they can build the viewerbase. One thing I noticed is a lot of Survivor fans I know have never seen Big Brother. I think CBS realizes this too, and is desperate to convince Survivor fans to become regular viewers of Big Brother. I heard it's a two hour finale too, probably so they can load that first hour up with "sampler material" to function as an advertisement (probably a slow rundown of what happened during the whole season) within the show. And then cross their fingers and hope the viewerbase doubles next summer.

Good point about something being revealed with the millions of Survivor fans.

I like how Survivor starts up, after BB. They are the 2 reality shows I watch most. :popcorn2:

Finally got to see the bathroom scene. What a bunch of asswipes (pun intended).

Rachel "I am Vegas" gave me flashbacks of John Hurt in the "The Elephant Man" saying "I am a man."

The staredowns are funny. Brendon says crap then begs for forgiveness. How gay is that?

My son passed the TV and said "She's ugly without makeup, her profile is bad and she looks like she went a few rounds with a boxer" and "those things are huge." lol Then I got the usual "How do you watch this stuff?" I get it from all ends. lol

My brother thinks I'm silly for watching it too! LOL

I can't believe Rachel's actions-sad!

I bet Kathy won't even give kristen a pity vote after Matt used it as an excuse to put her up. I don't think this crew is going to end up making any bold moves.

I don't think there's friends in there either. I think it's a red herring.

My brother thinks I'm silly for watching it too! LOL

I can't believe Rachel's actions-sad!

I bet Kathy won't even give kristen a pity vote after Matt used it as an excuse to put her up. I don't think this crew is going to end up making any bold moves.

I don't think there's friends in there either. I think it's a red herring.

After watching that bathroom scene and getting nauseated by the two of them, I have to say I am embarrassed to admit to others that I watch this show. I have to keep this one in the closet. ha ha ha

After watching that bathroom scene and getting nauseated by the two of them, I have to say I am embarrassed to admit to others that I watch this show. I have to keep this one in the closet. ha ha ha

Hi GingerSnaps. LOL!

Only the people in my house, my boss (because I took of Friday after the premier because I wanted to stay up for first night BBAD), 2 of my friends who also will not admit to watching, and ya'll are the only ones who know I watch BB. If anyone else finds out, I'd have to kill them.

I wonder if these people are going to liven up at all before BBAD. I'm not going to wait around to find out. I'm going to sleep. They've bored me to death tonight.

Lane and Matt are watching bugs crawling on the turf...and we're (I :rolleyes:) am watching them watching the bugs. What more excitement do you want?

I liked it better in the first couple weeks when Kristen was rarely seen and never heard from. Is there ever a hg that we actually can stand to listen to who's voice doesn't annoy us when they repeat themselves over and over again. A hg who loses every week and then says I could have won that hoh or pov. To make matters worse I can't decide if I'm looking at Mrs. Roper or Annie hoping for the sun to come out.

LOL

OMG I cannot stand it, Kristen's continuous rantings and Matt with his hands down his pants. And he is a member of MENSA? Is he playing with himself? He didn't do that the first week or so, but now it is all the time...

Archived