Live Feed and BBAD 8/3

I also agree. B&R are the only two really playing the game hard. Not my favorite people by any means, but at least they are fighting and I'll root for them just because of that.

It would be great television if Brit and maybe someone else teamed up with B&R and make a force against the brigade. From earlier conversations it sounded like the brigade may make itself be known after this eviction. But then again, it would be smart to keep their alliance quiet.

Having Brendon and Rachel team up with Britney, Kathy and Ragan and start going after the Brigade would make this season. I cannot believe these guys think America is out here saying things like the Brigade is a strong awesome alliance the best in BB history or something like that. The Brigade is nothing but a bunch of sheep who were neutered and none of them have done anything at all to be in the F2 or voted as the winner of BB in the F2.

I also wish Kristen and who ever else would stop thinking the others are jealous of each other, look in the mirror I can't see why they would be jealous of one another.

I'd just be happy if some of these lame-brained non brigade HGs figure out there IS a Brigade.

this is something that is simply mindboggling to me.. how the girls havent figured them out, they're locked in a house for heavens sake, keep track of who's ALWAYS together... watch who gathers right after noms are made, usually the alliances gather right after noms are made and after the pov ceremonies are done.. these knuckleheads are totally oblivious to everyone. unbelievable.

Having Brendon and Rachel team up with Britney, Kathy and Ragan and start going after the Brigade would make this season. I cannot believe these guys think America is out here saying things like the Brigade is a strong awesome alliance the best in BB history or something like that. The Brigade is nothing but a bunch of sheep who were neutered and none of them have done anything at all to be in the F2 or voted as the winner of BB in the F2.

I also wish Kristen and who ever else would stop thinking the others are jealous of each other, look in the mirror I can't see why they would be jealous of one another.

The Brigade really is kind of a joke so far as alliances go, but they haven't really had to do anything since none of them have been targeted, until now with Hayden/Kristen. Breaking up or calling out the alliance isn't even in question though since H & K are nom'd for being a couple...not for H being in the Brigade. They do have a unified strength though...no question that they will vote to save Hayden. Also strong in knowing that for at least the next few weeks, none of them will target each other (of course one of them will need to win an HoH for that to happen....;)). They do have their weaknesses too...Matt is really playing too obviously for himself with the B & R deal and his friendship with Ragan; Lane is getting tight with Britney and will be his backup plan (I don't think Brit will ever side with B & R.) Assuming Kristen goes...Hayden will be in more solid with Brigade and Enzo....not sure what he's doing strategy/game wise (I guess he really hasn't needed to do anything...but does need a backup plan and I don't think he has one yet.)

Kristen's "jealousy," "I deserve to be here" and "I gave up so much to be here" spiel is really getting old. She hasn't made one valid point in any of her 1 on 1's that would make any of them consider voting to keep her over Hayden. She's useless. I suspect come Thursday she'll get 1 sympathy vote from Kathy.

the highlight of this BBAD was Brendon finally seeing for himself the trash that he has aligned himself with... their argument was priceless, but as usual he's a wuss and caved in when she threatned to leave him. she's gonna take him for a ride and he will not know where to turn lmao. I truly saw how she is the party girl she is cause she duped him and reeled him back in but good .... Sucker

ragan , kristen , rachel in hoh room talking

ragan seem to be hinting that hayden is aligned with lane and enzo

so a last ditch effort at a flip maybe in place

It will be difficult to flip though...no matter how convincing Ragan may be. Convincing Rachel to keep Kristen will only influence Brendon....and that's if Rachel even falls for the plea. I don't see Matt, Enzo & Lane voting to evict Hayden at all...and there is the slimmest chance that Brit would flip her vote to evict Hayden.

i am going to have to disagree with rachel with kristen being more mentally smarter then hayden :animated_bouncy:

Was the B&R fight on the live feeds? Any idea what time so I can go back and watch it?

yes. shortly after 11 pm BB time.

rachel is really clueless about who matt is really with

she doesnt get that matt is with enzo , lane , hayden

Does Ragan have any inklings about the Brigade alliance? He suggested to Rachel & Kristin to watch who's talking to who, doubles & triples. And I take it that Kristin doesnt' know about the Brigade, Matt having kept that from Ragan. So Matt is playing both sides, if Ragan thinks Matt is with him, and the Brigade thinks Matt is with them...

-trying to figure what's going on here...

This conversation between Red Snapper and Brenda is so funny. They think they have everyone in the house figured out and their take on everyone so so off. Matt is trying to keep Kristen in the house. They think that Hayden is with them. They don't have a clue about the Brigade.

Red Snapper told Brenda he needs to go hang out with the guys and find out what is going on. They think they have Hayden and Britney on their side and they think Matt is aligned with Kristen and they are all over the place. To listen to them have the whole game figured out is so funny. Brenda told Rachael she needs to get with Britney to make sure she is not with Kristen. bla bla bla

Do you think Matt truly wants Hayden out, or is he doing what the other brigade members are doing by making Kristen think she has their vote, but really doesn't?

Can't believe Ragan is still in the dark about the men alliance. Yes, I think Matt is for sure playing both sides of the fence and the gate too!

But then again, Lane may playing the other side too with Britney, just in case the brigade alliance falls through he has someone else to form another alliance with.

Does Ragan have any inklings about the Brigade alliance? He suggested to Rachel & Kristin to watch who's talking to who, doubles & triples. And I take it that Kristin doesnt' know about the Brigade, Matt having kept that from Ragan. So Matt is playing both sides, if Ragan thinks Matt is with him, and the Brigade thinks Matt is with them...

-trying to figure what's going on here...

I think Ragan is starting to put it together but he is missing the matt connection. When he was talking to Rachel and Kristen earlier he was hinting around about "look at who is hanging out together" and saying "three of them" but I don't think that he has any idea about Matt. He's smart but not "that" smart because Matt is playing him (I think)

I really don't believe there are any lifelong friends in the house. It was only a lie told by the saboteur.

I thought it was Andrew & Brendon but then Julie didn't say anything about it when Andrew left.

Archived