Sunday 8/1 Show

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you like her "hanging" speech? I had to rewind that. I was LMAO especially when she said, "And who's most excited... me!"

Absolutely loved it. Kiss ass when you have to, stab 'em in the back when you need to!!

Absolutely loved it. Kiss ass when you have to, stab 'em in the back when you need to!!

Exactly. Then she was watching Rachel and Big Bird have their cat fight, and she goes, "Phen-O-MENAL!! Every week the target on me just keeps getting smaller." She was trying not to crack up while she was watching them, too which was probably pretty hard in her case. And Lane is glued to the spot, taking in every moment, probably imagining these girls taking it out in a mud bath. :animated_rotfl: The whole episode was great!

Grodner editing the show to look exactly how she wants it to look, taking quotes out of context, changing timelines etc. YES this happens all the time

lol thanks for letting me know :animated_bouncy: I figured this might happen but I didn't know for sure, I've never had the feeds & I haven't had BBAD until this season, so I never caught anything like that until now. Do you guys notice they're also making Kathy out to be a lot better/nicer on the show as well? Like she is truly the "mom" of the house rather than the lying, backstabbing, lazy, boring, bitter woman that she is? B) I was just thinking that tonight while watching the show, that if it were like last season & I was only watching the episodes & reading some of the updates rather than watching the feeds, I'd think you guys were being so mean about her on these boards! I'd be all "B-but she's a sweet lady!" But this year I know the truth! :animated_scratchchin:

:queen::pooh:

I'm with you there.

I absolutely love Britney now.

Between her, Lane and Enzo it really made this last show fun to watch.

Brit, Lane, Enzo maybe this will be the final three! :)

I noticed that about Kathy too POOH!

Brit, Lane, Enzo maybe this will be the final three! :)

I noticed that about Kathy too POOH!

I'd be *totally* happy with that outcome! But maaaybe switch out Lane for Ragan, I'd have to think on that! Although Lane is pretty adorable with Brit, & also with his boys. He just tries too damn hard in his DR sessions to be funny, and ends up making really corny jokes and sounding really dumb (though I will admit he actually *was* kinda funny in them tonite lol; maybe he's getting better with practice).

:queen::pooh:

I DVRed this...my husband just walked upstairs, saw Rachel in her cop outfit, and asked why she was dressed up as a stripper!

I agree. It's all about the editing.

I thought it was interesting the parts they chose to show regarding the meeting between Kristen and Rachel. It actually seemed like they left that meeting in a better frame of mind than they presented on tonight's show.

I can't wait to see how much of the discussion between Kristen and Britney is shown on Wednesday. Even though she started talking in circles with the same statements, it was fun for me to watch her beg Britney to use that veto and get her off the block.

I did get a kick out of the contest to win the movie. When Brendon, Enzo and Hayden had the pile up at the end I laughed so hard. The comments made in the DR by the guys were pretty funny too.

Favorite line was when Rachel was making light of Kristen's degree and Hayden (I think it was Hayden), said theta he would like to see Rachel complete a sentence without using the word "like" every other word with her chemistry degree.

"oh just like you have a chemistry degree, try and string a sentence together without using the word "like" will you?"

jab of the season. :animated_rotfl:

Can someone tell me why the hell Ragan would say he's praying for a fight when he's the first one to jump in and stop them all the time from arguing. These people are all full of crap.

That was exactally what I was thinking Ginger, when he said that. Ragan is ALWAYS the first to go and defuse any situation....

Guest 6Borders

I was wondering about the editing also. Seems that from Brendon's reaction Rach's blow up nom speech should have been more, and I thought (maybe just me) that there seemed to be a delay or sort of awkward pause between "bring it on" and nom ceremony over.

The last few nights on BBAD also seems like I'm seeing stuff that was reported during the day. Does anyone watch both at the same time and can confirm that what is going on in the house is the same on AD and feeds?

I was wondering about the editing also. Seems that from Brendon's reaction Rach's blow up nom speech should have been more, and I thought (maybe just me) that there seemed to be a delay or sort of awkward pause between "bring it on" and nom ceremony over.

The last few nights on BBAD also seems like I'm seeing stuff that was reported during the day. Does anyone watch both at the same time and can confirm that what is going on in the house is the same on AD and feeds?

I was watching the feeds the day of noms and watched the Brendon and Rachel fight about her saying "bring it on" to them....they never really discussed anything else to suggest she made any other comments to provoke them. If she did...BB surely would have aired it....so I doubt anything important was edited from the nom ceremony. The Kristen/Rachel fight was a much bigger deal than the "bring it on" comment...Brendon is just weird and anal.

I don't watch BBAD...I don't know what is shown except I've been told they don't recap the days events. I do think that production encourages the Hgs to re-discuss things for BBAD though...seems like they often discuss everything repeatedly...ad nauseum.

Grodner editing the show to look exactly how she wants it to look, taking quotes out of context, changing timelines etc. YES this happens all the time

The show before last they had a scene of Enzo and another HG in the kitchen and I saw that scene on feeds week 1. Grodner is such a douche. How do you think she gets these people to vote America's choice in the way she would like it to go. These people watch the show a few times and then vote. Arggghhh!

Archived