Sunday 8/1 Show

(Sorry, I'm watching the episode on DVR so I'm a bit behind you guys)

Okay, 1. Somebody *really* needs to tell Kristen that the red lipstick for the live shows is just not working with her complexion.

and 2. Thank god for Britney's DR sessions, in particular her "In Fact, We'd Rather Hang Ourselves!" cheer. I was just doubled over laughing. We should make it the Morty's official cheer.

:queen::pooh:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, Kristen is an idiot. Rachel (THE FREAKIN HOH!!!) sucked up her pride and feelings and offered an apology and she threw back in her face. Easiest NOM in BB history.

I admire Kristen ,tough Philly gal ,and no matter what Rachel said BS around Kristen was always gonna be put up.

Favorite line was when Rachel was making light of Kristen's degree and Hayden (I think it was Hayden), said theta he would like to see Rachel complete a sentence without using the word "like" every other word with her chemistry degree.

Okay seriously, where did that bulging, crazy eyed Kristen in the cabana room come from? "I'm not going anywhere. They don't know who I really am" with super eyebrow emphasis. And um.. who are you, exactly? The Iceman? "If they want me to go cry in a corner..." Isn't that kind of exactly what you've been doing for 3 days?

Favorite line was when Rachel was making light of Kristen's degree and Hayden (I think it was Hayden), said theta he would like to see Rachel complete a sentence without using the word "like" every other word with her chemistry degree.

Yeah, at least Hayden had a snappy comeback or two. He had to jump in because Kristen was just floundering.

And yeah arrow, Kristen was always going to be put up, but Rachel wasn't saying she wasn't going to put her up, she was just apologizing for the fight.

And then they showed Ragan laughing. Loved it!

Brendon might be the type of guy that follows you when you go out after you've told him you can't go on a date that night because you have the flu and have to stay home. The fact that he is good looking disguises a lot of stuff. It is all almost too crazy for me.

That sounds funny, you look up after your girlfriend taps you and says is that not the guy you blew off earlier :animated_rotfl: Would not be long before you would be telling Brendon , bless your heart ;):animated_bouncy:

Tonight was a very funny episode! I enjoyed all the highly exaggerated over-the-top asskissing in the HOH room and the movie contest was hillarious! The bumbling-type music they played when the three girls on the yellow team were competing(?) was hysterical!

Great line :animated_rotfl:

The three girls on the yellow team was hysterical. In fact, it took me a few seconds to figure out that Ragan was

leading that pack. BB's music to emphasize their point is probably the most entertaining part of the show for me.

Wow, that was the nomination speech that was supposedly over the top? I feel so disappointed. I was bracing myself for

something radioactive. That's it?

I think Brendon feels that if they are nice to people they won't be targets but he is wrong ... Everyone wants them out so I would be a B!tch too ... Rachel knows Hayden and Kristen are against them from the HOH competition... Hayden was the first to place two people to square off and he chose Brendon and Rachel and then Kristen kept it going ... So I would have put them both up too ...

As far as Rachel being HOH I don't think the girl is a real b!tch as she claims to be ... IMO she's a nice b!tch ... hahaa I never would have tried to apologize to Kristen or let her in the HOH room to talk *PFT* and Britney OMG yeah I guess some people forgive and forget ... NOT ME!!! Kudos to Rachel!

I dislike a lot of people in the house more than Kathy for obvious reasons but it is fine with me to send her home asap. I am tired of her BS.

Brendon might be the type of guy that follows you when you go out after you've told him you can't go on a date that night because you have the flu and have to stay home. The fact that he is good looking disguises a lot of stuff. It is all almost too crazy for me.

It's almost like he's not used to this kind of attention from women.

Tonight was a very funny episode! I enjoyed all the highly exaggerated over-the-top asskissing in the HOH room and the movie contest was hillarious! The bumbling-type music they played when the three girls on the yellow team were competing(?) was hysterical!

I TOTALLY agree! When they all were in the HOH, it was sooooo over the top! It was almost like they were all sloshed....I can't remember if they drank that night or not??.......I mean they cheered at everything! So ridiculous!

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the Britney/Rachel bathtub scene wasn't from this week at all, it was from at least 2 days before the last live show, when Matt was HoH. Do they do that often?

They've done it a few times. They do it because the hot tub stinks.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but the Britney/Rachel bathtub scene wasn't from this week at all, it was from at least 2 days before the last live show, when Matt was HoH. Do they do that often?

Grodner editing the show to look exactly how she wants it to look, taking quotes out of context, changing timelines etc. YES this happens all the time

Grodner editing the show to look exactly how she wants it to look, taking quotes out of context, changing timelines etc. YES this happens all the time

Ditto. And, that's why they can't change hair color, or hair cuts, etc. Editing purposes.

Just like editing in Ragan laughing during the fight to make it look better. In every other shot he looks terrified.

Ditto. And, that's why they can't change hair color, or hair cuts, etc. Editing purposes.

Brittany said Annie was a blonde and they got her to dye her hair .Brittany said no way I am keeping my blonde hair . I cannnot see Annie as a blonde :animated_rotfl:

Brittany said Annie was a blonde and they got her to dye her hair .Brittany said no way I am keeping my blonde hair . I cannnot see Annie as a blonde :animated_rotfl:

Yep. I can see them getting Brenden to dye his hair blond, too. :animated_rotfl: That would be some special.

Archived