Sunday 8/1 Show

Ragan, Kristen and Kathy in the obstacle course...lmao!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having kathy on your team really suck

Wow, Kristen came out of the HoH competition fight looking like a complete idiot. So did Rachel, but to a *much* lesser degree. At least Rachel & Hayden had coherent, somewhat snappy things to say. Kristen just got verbally beat down. Her best line was "Well you know what? I'm gonna stay here, and um... I'm gonna get you". I hope she never enters a rap battle.

Rachel is an actress and it come naturally to her. I think Kristen was taken by surprise from the attack.

Yeah, you need to stand up and defend yourself in the BB house and it's evident some of the hg don't know how to do this.

I feel sorry for Hayden and Enzo having to sit through the movies with Rachel and Brendon shmooping it up...on their first date. Awkward!

Kathy is not a floater...I know it must be true because she said so and she is not a liar....just like I know Kristen and Hayden were not making out in bed because Kristen said she is not a liar too...

:rolleyes:

actually...I think Kathy is more of a sinker than a floater...so maybe she was telling the truth...

We know kristen was lying just like Rachel was lying when she said that Kristen said she would nom them and she never said that.

While everyone saw 4 idiots, 2 idiots would have never said a thing if the other 2 idiots didn't attack them first.

They've all lied and I wouldn't expect anything less, but I do find it annoying when one hg calls out another for lying when they've been lying all along too.

How has nobody said anything about Haydon attacking the HOH's intelligence? If he hadn't personally attacked her like that, she probably wouldn't have put him up. Brendon didn't jump in until Haydon did.

Kathy is not a floater...I know it must be true because she said so and she is not a liar....just like I know Kristen and Hayden were not making out in bed because Kristen said she is not a liar too...

:rolleyes:

actually...I think Kathy is more of a sinker than a floater...so maybe she was telling the truth...

Great post! I'm with you 100% :2thumbsup:

:queen::pooh:

How has nobody said anything about Haydon attacking the HOH's intelligence? If he hadn't personally attacked her like that, she probably wouldn't have put him up. Brendon didn't jump in until Haydon did.

And that's my point, Rachel said a bunch of things before hayden even said anything back, but no one should ever cross the queen otherwise they will get nominated.

She nominated him because he is the other half of the couple and it has nothing to do with insulting her intelligence.

so that was big nom speech :animated_bouncy:

I told you Brendon made a mountain out of a mole hill. I really don't think that Rachel said anything that bad that warranted that lecture from Brendon.

OMG! You were absolutely right. From the lecture, I thought her speech was way worse than that! Oh well, they both still have issues. lol

I dislike a lot of people in the house more than Kathy for obvious reasons but it is fine with me to send her home asap. I am tired of her BS.

Brendon might be the type of guy that follows you when you go out after you've told him you can't go on a date that night because you have the flu and have to stay home. The fact that he is good looking disguises a lot of stuff. It is all almost too crazy for me.

Brendon really blew that "bring it on"comment way out of proportion. He really is such a wuss. I can't stand him...he bugs me way more than Rachel does...power trip and all.:sport:

Archived