Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/31

stevea11

feeds back kristen doesnt look happy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kristen unitard?

I think Britney won. Rachel just said something about pov, saying Brendon, Britney, Brendon, Britney...as in the order the pov's have been won.

[/quote

If Britnry uses ZPOV can ERachel put Britney up or is she safe?

No, she would be safe.

The unitard will probably piss off Rachel b ecause Kristen should get a lot of attention wearing it.

Enzo and Lane plotting to get Brendon and Rachel out next. Enzo: "It's better to get Rachel out because she's fucking mouthy."

Before that Lane pointed to Kathy's picture and maybe they are going to try and talk Britney into using the POV, not sure why he pointed to Kathy's pic first.

Enzo still talking about the "Brigade shirt." Are they not on to Matt, yet?

Enzo: "What no one cleans the garbage out?" No ahole you voted out the sanitation guy.

Enzo said "See this America, I'll do it one time." Then he said forget it, "I'll get Brendon to do it."

They're pigs.

That's why there are ants all over the house. Agree pigs.

Bren and Rach talking about Hayden in the comp. Brendon: "It makes me think he's less intelligent than we thought."

They're discussing a move he made and in the end Rachel said he probably didn't want to wear the hippietard.

Enzo telling Kathy: "I don't know why Hayden went fo the POV, he should have gave it to someone else. I think he went for the last gift" but evidently the gift was bad.

Enzo: "I really like Kristen too and she reminds me of Monet, she was really nice too."

Kathy is lying in bed with covers on. Not a happy camper.

Enzo: Was she crying?" kathy, "No she wasn't crying."

Enzo: "Do you think she's gonna go crazy." kathy: "No, she just said I am going home."

Hayden's on slop and in 24 hr solitary confinement in the HN room. Rachel won 5k

OMG, that bitch won money too? Is there no justice?

Archived