Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/31

stevea11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I don't think Rachel is any "great liar"...I think she's pathological and believes what she's saying!

At this point I kinda (just a little bit) hope Kristen does get the POV!

Matt pretty much seems to have nailed it, that Brendon and Rachel are good TV and they will win everything...surprise surprise that they both get to see the movie, and I bet Brendon is picked for POV. I almost have to agree with Matt's theory on the names in the bag for POV picks (I think at the POV each HG should be able to put their name chip in the bag right there in front of the cameras).

Don't know if the rumors are confirmed or just rumors that Monet and Annie are not in sequester any more (if they ever were). Could be both opted out. I'm still really puzzled as to why Julie gave Andrew the info about Matt's lie and not the other two when they left (did we even know about Matt's lie then??)

I see they are talking about the POV competition today. Ragan and Racheal think it's the one that offer prizes and the unitard that somebody might have to wear. How do they know it's that type of POV today?

Personally I would love to see Kristen have to wear the unitard. She would fill it out nicely. :stirthepot:

And while I'm dreaming bring back the banana suit and PLEASE let Enzo get it !!!

I see they are talking about the POV competition today. Ragan and Racheal think it's the one that offer prizes and the unitard that somebody might have to wear. How do they know it's that type of POV today?

Personally I would love to see Kristen have to wear the unitard. She would fill it out nicely. :stirthepot:

And while I'm dreaming bring back the banana suit and PLEASE let Enzo get it !!!

:idea2: A can of SPAM suit?

I almost have to agree with Matt's theory on the names in the bag for POV picks (I think at the POV each HG should be able to put their name chip in the bag right there in front of the cameras).

I'm assuming Matt's theory is that B&R have their name on more than one chip. If that's the case why would CBS take the chance on B&R's chip being pulled more than one time when they are picking players?

Although I do agree that everyone should put their own chip in the bag.

In regards to the pinball games, Matt says, "They {Brendon] wants to talk strategy in a game that has no strategy, is a crap shoot. They're over thinking it."

That's the exact opposite of what he was saying last night with the Brigade. He was talking about how he knows it's going to be full of holes, and the holes will have point values with the middle being worth the highest. He even told everyone where they needed to shoot the ball to get to the middle. Now he thinks Brendon is over thinking it?

Guest 6Borders

I thought about that also...I think Matt thinks some names are not in there (which I also thought about) that only the names are there BB wants to play.

I'm assuming Matt's theory is that B&R have their name on more than one chip. If that's the case why would CBS take the chance on B&R's chip being pulled more than one time when they are picking players?

Although I do agree that everyone should put their own chip in the bag.

If they all put their chips in, then the last person could have an advantage by knowing where their chip is. The HOH could have an advantage also by knowing where the last chip put in is. There are also the HG's choice chips that go in. The way they do it is as fair as it can get. There are always going to be conspiracy theories about it.

I almost have to agree with Matt's theory on the names in the bag for POV picks (I think at the POV each HG should be able to put their name chip in the bag right there in front of the cameras).

There is no way they would do this, if someone's name came out twice the house would explode! I do, however, think they might leave certain people's names out of the bag so they don't get picked...

The POV comp will be at night. They were told to wear dark clothes that show up white in the night vision.

edit: They are bringing in critics, and they might be the ones dressed in dark clothes. This is coming from another website.

The POV comp will be at night. They were told to wear dark clothes that show up white in the night vision.

edit: They are bringing in critics, and they might be the ones dressed in dark clothes. This is coming from another website.

Makes perfect sense ,flashing light, bright wild colors flashing .TOMMY Pinball wizard playing in BACKGROUND :animated_rotfl:

There is no way they would do this, if someone's name came out twice the house would explode! I do, however, think they might leave certain people's names out of the bag so they don't get picked...

It's impossible to add doubles of names because that is exactly what can happen. Grodner has other tricks up her sleeves that can't ever be proven only speculated.

Britney, Enzo & Ragan were chosen to play for POV.

That's bad for Kristen.

The conspiracy theory about the POV bag is always there. I remember one year (can't remember which) where after the drawing, the HOH pulled the rest of the balls (they were balls back then) out of the bag and looked at each of the names and verified that it was legitimate. If I was HOH, I would definitely do that too. Or I would check BEFORE I brought everyone in. But sometimes, fate is a funny thing.

ETA: I did not see it, but they talked about it later on for live feed viewers.

The conspiracy theory about the POV bag is always there. I remember one year (can't remember which) where after the drawing, the HOH pulled the rest of the balls (they were balls back then) out of the bag and looked at each of the names and verified that it was legitimate. If I was HOH, I would definitely do that too. Or I would check BEFORE I brought everyone in. But sometimes, fate is a funny thing.

ETA: I did not see it, but they talked about it later on for live feed viewers.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to check and if there was a double name BB would can always say it was a mistake.

I don't think there's double names (producers could get outed if that were the case), but I do think they put in only

the names of those they want picked.

Otherwise, if it were really on the up-and-up, why not make the draw container see-through to prove it was legit?

I don't think there's double names (producers could get outed if that were the case), but I do think they put in only

the names of those they want picked.

Otherwise, if it were really on the up-and-up, why not make the draw container see-through to prove it was legit?

Never thought of that, shorting the till.

It's impossible to add doubles of names because that is exactly what can happen. Grodner has other tricks up her sleeves that can't ever be proven only speculated.

That's bad for Kristen.

True. I wonder if Enzo wins would he use it to take Hayden off. If so, unfortunately i don't think rachel is dumb enough to put up kathy who would definitely go home. This is going to be intense. It's best that Kristen go ahead and win it for herself.

True. I wonder if Enzo wins would he use it to take Hayden off. If so, unfortunately i don't think rachel is dumb enough to put up kathy who would definitely go home. This is going to be intense. It's best that Kristen go ahead and win it for herself.

Hi BB.

No, I think Kristen has to save herself because I don't think Enzo has the balls to save Hayden. My guess is Enzo won't even try to win it because he knows that hayden won't be evicted over Kristen. Unless, hayden pulls an Andrew. lol I think the Brigade might think of this plan to save Kristen to have another ally but Matt will never go along with the plan.

They need to stop consulting with Ragan and giving him info...he's a slimy sneak.

should be an interesting pov comp

if kristen wins it should bring a lot of drama

Archived