America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERIC DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER JAMES BACK-STABBED HIM, BY WORKING WITH KAYSAR. KAYSAR HAS SHOWN NO RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY, HIS WIFE AND HIS RELIGION. KAYSAR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LIE AND LAY WITH A WOMAN, IN BED, OTHER THAN HIS WIFE/POSSESION. ERIC PLAYED BB6 WITHOUT BURNING ANYONE. THE PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE ERIC, TRY READING THE PAST TRANSCRIPTS OF BB6 AND SEE WHO DID ALL THE LYING AND MANIPULATING, YOU'LL SEE JAMES AND KAYSAR. READ THE PAST AND SEE THE TRUTH, BEFORE YOU VOTE! GO CAPPY!!

Heads up.. Caplocks On (or broken).

I wonder if Kaysar is wealthy enough to buy Janelle after the show?

Its considered the highest 'status' among other Iraqis and Muslims to own a white woman.

As for Eric, he is not only a minority but he is a Firefigher and no real American can look at that poll and choose an Iraqi over a real American Hero (never forget 9/11).

So vote for Eric and not they foreigner who comes over here to backstab our Firefighters and steal our women!

Vote for Eric all the way - USA!!

I am assuming we are being a little tongue in cheek here (even though I know you are a Crappy supporter from your 'the lesser of two evils/more interesting conflict' perspective. However, it is easy to see why Crappy fans exist, because they really feel this way, and those feelings seem to match the philosphy of the Crapmaster!

Just two more days until these questions are moot, when King Kaysar passes Evilvette in the hallway on his way back into the house.

Guest sweetybribri

first of all why is yall juding people just because of his race and Eric and his stupid short ugly butt can stay home and just cause he a firerman don't mean he should win big brother as far as im consired KAPPY can stay at home

WAT UP KAYSAR LOL..........

The Crapinator will be staying home. Evilvette will pass King Kaysar in the hallway. The smug smile will be wiped from Maggot's face. Asspril will be 'outed' by Kaysar and her campaign to divide and conquer will end.

And all will be right in the BB6 universe...

I can not belive how UGLY this has gotten! First of all the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the Big Brother Game. True, Kaysar is from Iraq, But he came here as a child and he has grown up here. He is as American as anyone else is as far as I'm concerned. Also, The war is supposed to be against "Terrorist" not the Iraq people. I'm glad that BB put him in the house so people can see that People from Iraq and people that are Muslum are "Just People". They are not monsters. Terrorists are extremists and can be from anywhere. Including America.

Second of all, I don't know what show some of you are watching but in the one I'm watching Eric is a Dominating Bully who lies and breaks deals just as good if not better that anyone else. He thinks that everyone should do things his way and that every other way is wrong. He thinks that it's okay for him to break his word but not anyone else. He actually reminds me of my 2 year old nephew when he's having a temper tantrum (Stomping around the house, Flipping hats off other peoples heads, etc...) It's ridiculous. Kaysar is much more mature and plays the game much smarter. And he is single. He doen't have a wife for those that are upset that he's neglecting her.

I just can't wait til' this is over on Thursday so all the pointless, ignorant comments will stop. Can I have an AMEN!

Go Kaysar!

I can not belive how UGLY this has gotten! First of all the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the Big Brother Game. True, Kaysar is from Iraq, But he came here as a child and he has grown up here. He is as American as anyone else is as far as I'm concerned. Also, The war is supposed to be against "Terrorist" not the Iraq people. I'm glad that BB put him in the house so people can see that People from Iraq and people that are Muslum are "Just People". They are not monsters. Terrorists are extremists and can be from anywhere. Including America. 

Second of all, I don't know what show some of you are watching but in the one I'm watching Eric is a Dominating Bully who lies and breaks deals just as good if not better that anyone else. He thinks that everyone should do things his way and that every other way is wrong. He thinks that it's okay for him to break his word but not anyone else. He actually reminds me of my 2 year old nephew when he's having a temper tantrum (Stomping around the house, Flipping hats off other peoples heads, etc...) It's ridiculous.  Kaysar is much more mature and plays the game much smarter.  And he is single. He doen't have a wife for those that are upset that he's neglecting her. 

I just can't wait til' this is over on Thursday so all the pointless, ignorant comments will stop. Can I have an AMEN!

Go Kaysar!

SPOT ON! Crappy looses his temper, knocks over a chair and goes after Mike. Crappy, struts into the room, flips off the light and yells 'lights out bitches!' Crappy says, 'You mess with my family, you mess with me.' Crappy turns on his original alliance one week in because one of it's members (Mike) talked to Janelle.

Honor, integrity - all I see is a bald dwarf f**khead. What a tool!

Go Kaysar!

Guest Ms Alucard

Does anyone know how to make a tinfoil hat that will stay on a cat's head, btw? She keeps pulling it off.

Staple it on?

Guest shortsnort
It make no never mind to who wins or who gets voted back in.

I'm Sorry people, I think it wasa big mistake on CBS's behave to put Kaysar on any TV show at this time. Nothing against him personaly, I don't understand with all that is going on in Iraq right and after coming back in April from 18 months over there.

I thank God I was able to come home, and pray all of us will come home soon. 

After being there and unless you were there you can't begin to know  what it feels like to come home and see someone whos background is from Iraq on TV and playing a game, making 750.00 dollars a week while Americans are still over there.

I will say this in closing Iam not asking anyone to support  the conflict in Iraq

But please Support the men and women who are all over this world keeping the US safe. We did not and do not have a choice where we are told to go. Please don't blame us for doing what we have been trained and told to do.

Support Our Troops and God Bless the USA !

Thank You for standing up for the USA-Freedom is never Free-I pray every day for those that PROTECT our most valuble asset-OUR FREEDOM!

Thank You for standing up for the USA-Freedom is never Free-I pray every day for those that PROTECT our most valuble asset-OUR FREEDOM!

I see. So, if we don't vote for Eric, the terrorists win? Would mind explaining in detail the logical causal connection between voting for Eric and American freedom? I'm imaging something like the Southparks underpants gnome scheme:

1. Get votes for Eric

2. ????

3. Freedom!

I'm just curious about the #2. Please explain.

Guest datGuy
After being there and unless you were there you can't begin to know  what it feels like to come home and see someone whos background is from Iraq on TV and playing a game, making 750.00 dollars a week while Americans are still over there.

We Have Met The Enemy and He Is Us!

Bohica: You're denigrating and demonizing an entire country mostly filled with humans who have never done you, nor any other American, any harm whatsoever. This I understand, for you have to somehow justify your murderous acts. (Which I agree, isn't necessarily your fault, but moreso our government's.)

However, you don't also need to be partisan to spreading unfounded lies and hatred towards others; this simply perpetuates the very same problem (i.e., ignorance, hatred, intolerance) that "necessitates" U.S. troops being overseas in the first place.

Those of us who TRULY support our troops want each and every one of them safe and at home; this means eliminating the hatred, ignorance, and intolerance that leads to wars in the first place.

Shame on you, Bohica, for your lack of class while unnecessarily spreading hate and stereotypes. Kudos to Kaysar, for proving such stereotypes wrong, and doing so with much class.

Bohica, you make me ashamed to be American. Kaysar makes me proud to be a HUMAN!

Shame on you, Bohica, for your lack of class while unnecessarily spreading hate and stereotypes. Kudos to Kaysar, for proving such stereotypes wrong, and doing so with much class. 

Bohica, you make me ashamed to be American. Kaysar makes me proud to be a HUMAN!

Right F*#&$'n on!!!! Thank you datguy!!!

Bohica - after reading your posts, you are the perfect example of why our military is in the state that it is (ie: prison scandals, inhumane treatment, etc??? ring any bells???)... It is so disheartening that you were sent there to help the Iraqi people, and you come back SAFELY and say such HORRIBLE things...

I'm sure your military superiors and fellow service men & women will LOVE reading the posts you have made here.

Luckily, there are many military service men and women who DO NOT share your views, and I am very proud of THEM.... but most certainly not you...

OK - so this is the part where you pull the "Post-War Trauma" card out of your ass as your defense for your ignorant comments.

derkaderka

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:21 am Post subject: YES!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote the beloved Cappy back in the game!!!! Lets do it people, pull together!

VOTE ERIC!!

KingOfRealityTV

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:26 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's not and say we did!!

Olliedog

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:27 am Post subject:

NO!

nebartist

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:27 am Post subject:

sounds good to me...

VOTE ERIC...or michael..just not Kaysar

Tracyrm

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:29 am Post subject:

nebartist wrote:

sounds good to me...

VOTE ERIC...or michael..just not Kaysar

I'm game. ;)

Guest Shockalot

Has anyone yet read the insider info posted earlier about KaysarKulters being a possible REASON why Kaysar might lose?

CBS.com has a very severe voting irregularity watchdog in its system and if it see's any sort of 'ballot stuffing' it automatically disqualifies any such groupings all together.

Eric getting a slow, steady stream of evenly paced votes can actually give him a major advantage over Kaysar getting these 'Mass Gloms' of Multiple or 'too frequent' repeat votes.

Im wondering if Eric, as a Jewish person is going to be offended at all the derogatory comments about him or if he is just relieved that Kaysar is seen more as the sneaky, arrogant 'darkie'?

It make no never mind to who wins or who gets voted back in.

I'm Sorry people, I think it wasa big mistake on CBS's behave to put Kaysar on any TV show at this time. Nothing against him personaly, I don't understand with all that is going on in Iraq right and after coming back in April from 18 months over there.

I thank God I was able to come home, and pray all of us will come home soon. 

I will say this in closing Iam not asking anyone to support  the conflict in Iraq

But please Support the men and women who are all over this world keeping the US safe. We did not and do not have a choice where we are told to go. Please don't blame us for doing what we have been trained and told to do.

Support Our Troops and God Bless the USA !

Kaysar is just as american as the Governor of California. If you start curtailing the rights of american citizens based on their country of origin you may wear the uniform but are a disgrace the very concept of this country. To what extent would you have us persecute our own citizens this time around?

I certainly don't blame you for doing your job but you took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states, then came here advocating violating it's core tenants! You can't conceal hypocrisy that deep by simply adding Support Our Troops and God Bless the USA ! to the end of your statment, despite what the media would have you beleive.

Guest mizzshugga

Didnt Kaysar lose an aunt because she couldnt make it to the hospital in time due to all the military checkpoints? If you wanna start preaching sympathy votes, realize that the war has had a toll on both sides of the fence and its a matter of perspective of who you see as being the victim. Personally, I think only idiots are dumb enough to intertwine politics with a reality show, and its even more pathetic that somebody would try to antagonize a sense of patriotism with racial profiling. While youre on your patriotic highhorse and stereotyping ppl you see fit, lets remind everyone that Ivette is a communist, Eric is Jewish, and Micheal comes from a European country that didnt support our reasons of going into war. What was CBS thinking????? ::rolls eyes::

Guest Adam Without His Apple
Didnt Kaysar lose an aunt because she couldnt make it to the hospital in time due to all the military checkpoints? If you wanna start preaching sympathy votes, realize that the war has had a toll on both sides of the fence and its a matter of perspective of who you see as being the victim. Personally, I think only idiots are dumb enough to intertwine politics with a reality show, and its even more pathetic that somebody would try to antagonize a sense of patriotism with racial profiling. While youre on your patriotic highhorse and stereotyping ppl you see fit, lets remind everyone that Ivette is a communist, Eric is Jewish, and Micheal comes from a European country that didnt support our reasons of going into war. What was CBS thinking????? ::rolls eyes::

*standing ovation* bravo!

Has anyone yet read the insider info posted earlier about KaysarKulters being a possible REASON why Kaysar might lose?

CBS.com has a very severe voting irregularity watchdog in its system and if it see's any sort of 'ballot stuffing' it automatically disqualifies any such groupings all together.

Eric getting a slow, steady stream of evenly paced votes can actually give him a major advantage over Kaysar getting these 'Mass Gloms' of Multiple or 'too frequent' repeat votes.

Im wondering if Eric, as a Jewish person is going to be offended at all the derogatory comments about him or if he is just relieved that Kaysar is seen more as the sneaky, arrogant 'darkie'?

When did this become so polorized and about race? For me the contrast is this simple - Crappy is loudmouthed, arrogant, misogynistic asshole. He is a two year old in an adult body and throws temper tantrums. Kaysar is respectful of others and realizes this is just a game.

It will all be over tomorrow, when King Kaysar returns, and the bald tool fades into a distant memory.

Guest PrincessSchroeder

I voted for Eric....simple as that...I cannot believe this thread has become about politics and racism. I already posted my thoughts to that on another thread.

However, I heard a rumor that even though some people were voting millions of times for one of the 3 evictees.....that only one vote will count from each cell number or IP address. So hopefully it stays that way, thats only fair. I dont have the time to vote for Eric 5000 times :)

Guest vanessa

noone have confrim that.

Maracluus said we could vote off as much as we want.

plus you figure if it was only one vote you couldnt vote again.

plus you can count as much as you want on your cell because you are paying for it,

How do these post gets so way off the topic. I think in the very beginning the one that was posting was joking for Eric to come back and by the time it gets to the end, the replys have gone to personal attacks on Kaysar.

Kaysar is an American citizen with the same rights as anyone else who chooses to play on BB. I believe that CBS was doing a favor to a lot of Iragis who live in the US. Should we not let a person play the game because of his or her race, religeon, or sex.

Kaysar represented himself well and did not push his beliefs on anyone. So now because he is from Iraq, he doesn't have the same rights as other races. Give him a break, he is an American too.

Kaysar, I hope you come back in the game. At least you treated each HG with honor and respect. I would love to meet Kaysar and have him as my friend.