America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

Guest KaysarforPresident

Eric is like the Pied Piper leading his little rats all ove the BB house. It's ridiculous.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzshugga
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but it would take a miracle for Eric to get back in that house. It would really shock me

Haha, that pretty much said it best, and just for you Shock, I did do a Venn diagram to prove the point. Still using 3260 votes, I gave each section of the diagram 466 votes (sections are broken up as Kaysar fans, Eric fans, Mike fans, those who like K&M, those who like K&E, those who like E&M, and those who like all 3). Using the last CBS poll with Eric's approval rating (of 29%), that pretty much takes up Eric's section, and you include the section that has all 3. Now theres 1398 votes that are guaranteed to M & K. In order for Eric to win, he'd have to win at least 50% of the votes from the ppl who like K&E (ROFLgood luck finding one of those ppl) and those who like K&M together. This is all done giving either M or K the full votes without any splitting, ASSUMING the fact that the majority of ppl who like all 3 are going to vote for Eric, and finally not even taking K's or M's popularity level into account (im trying to give E all the handouts I can LOL)

Now if I was to split the votes and STILL give E the popular vote % (still at 29), E gets 1525 of the votes, whereas K and M get 1737 apiece (assuming the splitting is done to all 3 parties in an equal fashion). Either way, Cappy's ass is going home LOL.

It is nice to see a well thought out argument complete with supporting numbers to emphasize what many already know - that there are going to be a lot of upset Eric fans on Thursday night!

It will be nice to finally be able to say goodbye to Crappy once and for all, and let him and his obnoxious behavior fade into a distant memory.

It is nice to see a well thought out argument complete with supporting numbers to emphasize what many already know - that there are going to be a lot of upset Eric fans on Thursday night!

It will be nice to finally be able to say goodbye to Crappy once and for all, and let him and his obnoxious behavior fade into a distant memory.

It's good to have an unbiased opinion, thanks 'crappysucks'.

Guest Shockalot
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but it would take a miracle for Eric to get back in that house. It would really shock me

Haha, that pretty much said it best, and just for you Shock, I did do a Venn diagram to prove the point. Still using 3260 votes, I gave each section of the diagram 466 votes (sections are broken up as Kaysar fans, Eric fans, Mike fans, those who like K&M, those who like K&E, those who like E&M, and those who like all 3). Using the last CBS poll with Eric's approval rating (of 29%), that pretty much takes up Eric's section, and you include the section that has all 3. Now theres 1398 votes that are guaranteed to M & K. In order for Eric to win, he'd have to win at least 50% of the votes from the ppl who like K&E (ROFLgood luck finding one of those ppl) and those who like K&M together. This is all done giving either M or K the full votes without any splitting, ASSUMING the fact that the majority of ppl who like all 3 are going to vote for Eric, and finally not even taking K's or M's popularity level into account (im trying to give E all the handouts I can LOL)

Now if I was to split the votes and STILL give E the popular vote % (still at 29), E gets 1525 of the votes, whereas K and M get 1737 apiece (assuming the splitting is done to all 3 parties in an equal fashion). Either way, Cappy's ass is going home LOL.

Thank you very much mizzahugga!!!

Wow.. I never thought we would get some real hardcore math keener replies but there it is!

:D

I suck at math so bad I cant even begin to comprehend all that but as near as I can tell the 'Split Vote' theory might 'help' Eric get closer to Kaysar but not enough.

Where I do think Eric might get more numbers than we expect will be the power of the 'broad' less informed general public.

These are the majority of the 10 Million viewers who have really just seen 5-10 episodes.

Their voting is really more along the lines of a quick analysis of what the Diary Room and 'Featured Player' spots they saw.

They are into the show and want to vote for the fun of it but dont go much further than: "Hey.. Kaysar is that Arab guy who looked 'sneaky' in the Julie Chen interview'

or

"Hmm.. well i dont know who is 'better' but that Firefighter seems to be a favourite - I will go with him, after all he was exciting I think?"

Another thing that should be a concern.

If any of you with websites might know - people LOVE voting.

You can paste a little poll on your site asking "Which hamburgers are Best?" and vegetarians cant resist to click a choice.

CBS website gets MAJOR traffic.

I would not be surprised for a minute to find out they are getting thousands of votes from 'curiosity seekers' simply basing it on the cool BB Splash Banner that greets anyone just trying to find out who Letterman has on that night.

Im guessing out loud here but I have a feeling that type of 'fun vote clicker' crowd bases it on, at the most, the quick Bio of the houseguest.

"I dunno.. heh.. Firefighters Vs Arab guy.. shya.. Firefighter of course.. CLICK".

Awesome job Mizza!

I have a feeling we will be calling on you again too!

" :clap

Guest sunshine23
:D Eric is my man, I want him back to really kick some ass. Kaysar sucks big time. I wont trust him to carry my empty beer can.

Me and my friends have been voting like crazy for Eric to come back in the house and clean it out of the idiots still there.

John G. :twisted:

I too have been voting for Eric, I hope he does come back. I will keep voting for him for Eric.

Guest Brenna320

It just sickens me how people go on about how Eric is a fire fighter... If he is lucky he might still have his job after this but im sorry i dont think he deserves it after making remarks about his job such as its a waste of time to respond to a call of a single black mother with 4 kids, or a upset hispanic women, and he made a few more coments liek the others... Yeah isnt that a great fire fighterr ohh yeah i think he deserves a medal NOT!! I hope that he loses this america's choice and his job for making coments like that ... I would rather vote for a iraq american who is kind and smart and brings good Tv rather then a racist american who thinks he is god gift just cause he is a fireman.... But any of you who put it like that its a iraqian vs. american are just a racist as Eric so we see why you like each other..

Guest shortsnort

ERIC DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER JAMES BACK-STABBED HIM, BY WORKING WITH KAYSAR. KAYSAR HAS SHOWN NO RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY, HIS WIFE AND HIS RELIGION. KAYSAR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LIE AND LAY WITH A WOMAN, IN BED, OTHER THAN HIS WIFE/POSSESION. ERIC PLAYED BB6 WITHOUT BURNING ANYONE. THE PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE ERIC, TRY READING THE PAST TRANSCRIPTS OF BB6 AND SEE WHO DID ALL THE LYING AND MANIPULATING, YOU'LL SEE JAMES AND KAYSAR. READ THE PAST AND SEE THE TRUTH, BEFORE YOU VOTE! GO CAPPY!!

Guest Shockalot
ERIC DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER JAMES BACK-STABBED HIM, BY WORKING WITH KAYSAR. KAYSAR HAS SHOWN NO RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY, HIS WIFE AND HIS RELIGION. KAYSAR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LIE AND LAY WITH A WOMAN, IN BED, OTHER THAN HIS WIFE/POSSESION. ERIC PLAYED BB6 WITHOUT BURNING ANYONE. THE PEOPLE THAT DISLIKE ERIC, TRY READING THE PAST TRANSCRIPTS OF BB6 AND SEE WHO DID ALL THE LYING AND MANIPULATING, YOU'LL SEE JAMES AND KAYSAR. READ THE PAST AND SEE THE TRUTH, BEFORE YOU VOTE! GO CAPPY!!

Heads up.. Caplocks On (or broken).

I wonder if Kaysar is wealthy enough to buy Janelle after the show?

Its considered the highest 'status' among other Iraqis and Muslims to own a white woman.

As for Eric, he is not only a minority but he is a Firefigher and no real American can look at that poll and choose an Iraqi over a real American Hero (never forget 9/11).

So vote for Eric and not they foreigner who comes over here to backstab our Firefighters and steal our women!

Vote for Eric all the way - USA!!

So what!! I'm so sick of hearing how Eric's a firefighter. So What!!!! Kaysar is a graphic designer which takes much more intelligence and education and I'm sure he wouldn't think it was a waste of time to design something for a single black mother of 4 children. What a terrible, racist thing for Eric to say. He was a mean, overbearing bully and Kaysar has remained kind and entertaining throughout the show so far as I'm sure he'll continue to do WHEN he gets back in the house. I'm a REAL American and I'm voting for Kaysar. OMG, remember Waco, Texas and all those deaths? No REAL American would have voted a guy from Texas for President. Pleeeeaaaase-- gimme a break and quit you're ignorant stereo-typing. Just keep singing all Eric's praises...he'll be home next week to read them. (Kaysar will have to wait several more weeks to catch up) Sucks to be Eric!

Guest Shockalot

Oh by the way.. Kaysar is not a Graphics Designer. A Graphics Designer could never do what *he did in that week.

*Guessed the closest amount of coconuts then did what Howie suggested.

Ya, I cant wait for Kaysar to come back and constantly talk about how *stupid other people are.

*So stupid they just sat back and let him reveal everything. So stupid they just told Kaysar to help him get Veto so he could take himself off.

Just a reminder - Eric is a Firefighter. Thats a real job.

KAYSAR HAS SHOWN NO RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY, HIS WIFE AND HIS RELIGION. KAYSAR HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LIE AND LAY WITH A WOMAN, IN BED, OTHER THAN HIS WIFE/POSSESION.

This was very pleasing. I agree Kaysar has ignored his wife completely - you'd hardly know she existed.

Guest BOHICA

It make no never mind to who wins or who gets voted back in.

I'm Sorry people, I think it wasa big mistake on CBS's behave to put Kaysar on any TV show at this time. Nothing against him personaly, I don't understand with all that is going on in Iraq right and after coming back in April from 18 months over there.

I thank God I was able to come home, and pray all of us will come home soon.

After being there and unless you were there you can't begin to know what it feels like to come home and see someone whos background is from Iraq on TV and playing a game, making 750.00 dollars a week while Americans are still over there.

I will say this in closing Iam not asking anyone to support the conflict in Iraq

But please Support the men and women who are all over this world keeping the US safe. We did not and do not have a choice where we are told to go. Please don't blame us for doing what we have been trained and told to do.

Support Our Troops and God Bless the USA !

Guest BOHICA
Kaysar is an American. 'Nuff said.

I beg to differ with you ! Kaysar's family is Iraqy and Kaysar was born in Iraq. I you were watching the show when his family was on they said when they came to US from iraq and said kaysar was born there.

NOW ENOUGH SAID !

I don't understand with all that is going on in Iraq right and after coming back in April from 18 months over there.

Clearly, you do not understand that the unjustified war is to liberate the Iraqis - I guess you didn't get the memo that the war is not against the Iraqis.

Guest BOHICA

Clearly, you do not understand that the unjustified war is to liberate the Iraqis - I guess you didn't get the memo that the war is not against the Iraqis.

What you don't understand is I was there you were not .. All you know is want the Goverment and News want you to know.

The memo I got was you are to report to duty, I'm not told why or where until your on your way.

We were told it was to find WMD.

So untill you have put an M16 in your hand and had to use it on the same people you say we were there to liberate,, may be they didn't get the memo. It is easy for people to judge when they have not been in your shoes.

I'm sorry to all for using this board as a venting place, I will not respond to any other post nor will I post any myself.

It's perfectly plausible that this poster has uncertifiable, first-hand, experience of the war in Iraq, but somehow missed the stated primary directive to liberate the Iraqi citizens. It's even more possible that he or she has secret government knowledge that he/she is only allowed to allude to on a popular television program board. It all makes sense.

Does anyone know how to make a tinfoil hat that will stay on a cat's head, btw? She keeps pulling it off.

derkaderka

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:20 pm Post subject: Eric ROCKS!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric is the best of BB6!

VOTE ERIC!!!!

somepeople

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took the words right out of his mouth.

Tums

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:11 pm Post subject:

You could make many legitimate arguments for Eric coming back to the house.

But rock, he does not.

Well, maybe Christian rock.

mmkay

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:53 pm Post subject:

somepeople wrote:

You took the words right out of his mouth.

LOL