America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

Just goes to show how popular Crappy is.  Everyone on his thread is talking about what a lame dumbass he is!

Crappy.. lol.. I dont know how to tell you this but ... there are barely a handful of 'EricFans' in the whole world, never mind this site.

Im laughing here because you seem to have some idea that a battle is going on between 'whos best' Kaysar or Eric.

Well I dont mean to ruin your fun (and mine watching you) but just about everyone I know who is voting for Eric ALSO DISLIKES ERIC.

I wish nobody was coming back but if they must - then I would pick Eric.

I think Eric is an obnoxious egotistical loud-mouthed idiot.

I would pick Eric.

Get it yet?

There is no battle for 'who is better'.

Kaysar has the less inflated ego and is more annoying than obnoxious.

I still prefer Eric to return.

Get it yet?

I get where you'rr coming from. I just think it is amusing to watch the Crappy lovers go into cardiac arrest. I agree with you (as mentioned previously) that no one should really return. It's nice to see we agree on how obnoxious the gnome is. We just disagree on the type of game we want to see. I want to see some intelligent (or semi-intelligent) gamemanship. You want to see a strutting Napoleon piss everyone off.

Nothing wrong with that! I've just had enough of that Cappy goodness in three weeks to last a lifetime. To each their own.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the value in Cappy returning if he was in a house with mostly the S6; that would provide a ton of conflict, since they would be unlikely to follow him or allow him to control anything.

As it stands though, I think it would be just massive Eric-ass kissing, the quick removal of the S3, and the other Capettes quietly fading back because they feel Cappy and Maggie deserve the prize.

I just enjoy watching the S6 sense of play, the Janie/Howie idiocy, and strategy stuff more than I enjoy the non-stop fart jokes, April's period, worry about personal insults, speeches about morality and friendship, and submissiveness to Maggie. If Eric returns, I have no doubt that he and Maggie will win because of the mental weakness of the Capettes.

Guest 1moretry

Get rid of the CRAPPY Cappy crew they suck They backstab and whine too much Vote Em out

1 maggie

2 ivette

Bring Kayser back he rules :lol:

Guest Shockalot
I need to stop doing this but I agree with Shock

GO ERIC!!!

We're even Neb.. you were, by far, my favourite poster yesterday.

Whats the deal?

;)

I could see the value in Cappy returning if he was in a house with mostly the S6; that would provide a ton of conflict, since they would be unlikely to follow him or allow him to control anything. 

As it stands though, I think it would be just massive Eric-ass kissing, the quick removal of the S3, and the other Capettes quietly fading back because they feel Cappy and Maggie deserve the prize.

I just enjoy watching the S6 sense of play, the Janie/Howie idiocy, and strategy stuff more than I enjoy the non-stop fart jokes, April's period, worry about personal insults, speeches about morality and friendship, and submissiveness to Maggie.  If Eric returns, I have no doubt that he and Maggie will win because of the mental weakness of the Capettes.

Spot on Tums! Pretty much lays out the borefest that will occur if Crappy McCrapass returns.

Guest Brenna320

OMG... I had to sign up so I could post a reply for this topic... For those of you that are cappy lovers and say how good he is ... just as Marceles said about him heee is crappy.. you say how he iss so good and is more then likely a great guy out of this game ... did you not here him on the live feed or what he said on the bb talk show about how he thinks its a waste of time to respond to a black single mother callin in needing help with her kids, or some one who has a drug problem, or a crazy hipanic women... right there shows how is he in real life ... so much for the ohhh soo going paramtic fire fighter ... i cant believ he could even make coments like that ... and if you want to hear all about this it was on the big brother talk show soo go to the archives... while your doing that ill be voting for Kaysar of course!!

Guest Shockalot

Bad news Kaysarkultists.

It turns out CBS will not be counting forum posts which read 'Go Kasyerrrr!'

as actual votes.

Sorry.

This includes variations such as 'Go Kayser', 'go kasyer' or any such things. Even if the name is spelled correct.

Guest mizzshugga
Bad news Kaysarkultists. 

as actual votes. 

Sorry

Thats ok, he's still winning by a landslide. Who needs votes from a forum post when 86% of viewers want you to stick around in the "Love em or leave em" poll at CBS. I think the only time Eric ever had an 86% approval rating on the internet was when the majority agreed his picture had to be removed from Hot or Not because it was scaring little children.

Guest Shockalot
Bad news Kaysarkultists. 

as actual votes. 

Sorry

Thats ok, he's still winning by a landslide. Who needs votes from a forum post when 86% of viewers want you to stick around in the "Love em or leave em" poll at CBS. I think the only time Eric ever had an 86% approval rating on the internet was when the majority agreed his picture had to be removed from Hot or Not because it was scaring little children.

Have you taken into consideration that Kaysar and Michael may split the vote?

We need some math keener to average and break down Kaysar+Mikes numbers and then forsee a split vote and compare to Erics popularity.

Math keeners?

Guest mizzshugga

Im a physics major but Ive had a few semesters of statistics to kind of give you a representation. Since I cant use Venn diagrams, ill stick to percentage figures (given by the CBS poll) and the number of ppl on this board as a general population figure (3262 members on the board, which is benefit for Eric's sake.). Given by the last "Love em or leave em" figures, Ill give Eric the benefit of the doubt at 29% approval rating and discard the ratings for Kaysar and Micheal (since Eric's numbers are what we are concerned about) That means he gets 946 votes out of a possible 3262. With 2316 votes left out there, Micheal or Kaysar is sure to come back with 1158 votes a piece at their disposal. Im not even taking into consideration the fact that obviously more 3262 ppl are going to vote (which would definetly increase the gap between Cappy and the other two) or that more than one person does multiple voting (which would definetly hurt him, if you take into consideration you have 70% of ppl who didnt approve of him and would perform multiple votes on the other two.) Mathematically, I just dont see him coming back. If anyone has better data or statistics to make a more accurate prediction, Im all ears.

The unlimited voting is what bothers me.

I keep remembering how Scott Savol kept returning week after week.

(Scot fans....Sorry, Scott had a nice voice but was lacking in showmanship and personality) The Cappy fans know they have to vote... and keep voting and voting .... and they will.

It's not over til the Fat Lady Sings :(

I want to see the FLA alliance, specifically Evilette's, faces when Kaysar walks back in.  They're so cock-sure that Crappy will be America's choice.  If this board is any indication of how America feels....well watch the fireworks start!

Did you forget last year and Cowboy getting the call. I remember this board wasn't for that at all.

I wonder if cbs only counts one vote per person on the web. I hope not. :D

I am really hoping that this board in NOT an indication of how America feels!  I for one like Eric.  I don't think he has done anything that anyone else hasn't done in that house.  He is there for a game and he is playing the game.  This game doesn't mean this is how he is in the real world.  I know I am gonna get chewed out over this one, but oh well.................GO ERIC!!!!!!!

Same here. GO ERIC!!!!!!

Of course if he does come back everyone will say that it was fixed but if Kaysar comes back it will def be americas choice...GO ERIC...

Yep. Soo true. :/ I so hope he gets back. It is sooo boring without him.

GO ERIC!