America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

Has anyone yet read the insider info posted earlier about KaysarKulters being a possible REASON why Kaysar might lose?

CBS.com has a very severe voting irregularity watchdog in its system and if it see's any sort of 'ballot stuffing' it automatically disqualifies any such groupings all together.

Eric getting a slow, steady stream of evenly paced votes can actually give him a major advantage over Kaysar getting these 'Mass Gloms' of Multiple or 'too frequent' repeat votes.

Im wondering if Eric, as a Jewish person is going to be offended at all the derogatory comments about him or if he is just relieved that Kaysar is seen more as the sneaky, arrogant 'darkie'?

I'm really hoping that that comment is not yours, but a reflection of the racist attitudes of people like Bohica.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanessa

eric is nothing but trash I hope he only get 5 percent of the votes what piece of garage who need to be shot and out of america.

eric is nothing but trash I hope he only get 5 percent of the votes what piece of garage who need to be shot and out of america.

I'm sorry, who needs to be shot or exiled? Eric, or the voters? Either way, it may be time for your medication.

Guest Nalapoo23

If my Calculation's are correct... with Kaysar getting 82% of the votes and 5 Million People voting...

That means that Kaysar got 4.1 Million of the votes.

And... the reast between Michael and Eric.

What a Statement that makes... Huh?!? : )

Goooo Kaysar!!!

2005_0811bigbrother0017a.jpg

2005_0811bigbrother0022a.jpg

churchsign.jpg