America's Choice - Vote for Eric

Guest snazydood

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents but I think Eric opened himself up to more extreme name calling because he is the one that started with calling Michael a sexual predator.

If someone were going to call me a name, I would much rather it be wacky iraqi or midget than a sexual predator.

Once Eric dishes it out, he has to expect to get it back.

With Kaysar its the exact opposite. When janelle, James, Michael and Sarah started in with the name calling he told them to stop so I guess on some level I think he earns himself the right to be subjected to a little less of that.

As for what is rascist, I too am okay with Wacky Iraqi, but the brown bomber, saddam and sandnigger are offensive (I would put that in a league with sexual predator because it implies that all Iraqis are terrorists)-- and I would say much more offensive than midget.

Guest voteforkaysar

Not only does Eric lack respect for most of the other players, he's trying to win by being as immature as he can. Go vote for Kaysar.

Guest mastress

I think that if Eric comes back in it's rigged, everyone I know who watches, and every poll I've seen shows Kayser in the lead by a major percentage...

Guest Stranger

:D Eric is my man, I want him back to really kick some ass. Kaysar sucks big time. I wont trust him to carry my empty beer can.

Me and my friends have been voting like crazy for Eric to come back in the house and clean it out of the idiots still there.

John G. :twisted:

Guest Shockalot

I think its absolutely hilarious to see the quasi-sanctimonious ones in here.. lol.. having these jacked-up convoluted concepts about where somehow humour becomes hate depending on what little contrived rulings (they think) determind 'rightness or wrongness' hahahah!

Now THAT is funny.

DONT YOU ACT LIKE YOU NOTICED KAYSAR IS BROWN!

SHHH THAT IS WRONG!

HOly Camels that is TOO Funny!

What?

You dont think Kaysar knows he is brown coloured LOL!?

Eric is short and that is funny.. but being Brown is NOT FUNNY HOW DARE YOU LMAO!!!

Anyway, Here is a hilarious joke for Kaysar (who is NOT brown!)

*Read from Right to Left

واحـد صـدع راسـه حـط عـلـيـه جـبـس

مساهمة من عبدالله

* خـكـري اوجـعـه ضـرسـه.... كـتـب وصـيـتـه

مساهمة من عبدالله

* خـكـري مـشـى عـلـى الـرمـضـاء حـافـي ... انـهـبـل

مساهمة من عبدالله

* خـكـري جـفـت بـشـرتـه... مـــات

مساهمة من عبدالله

* فـيــه عـجـوز كـحــت ... طـاح لـسـانـهـا

مساهمة من خ

* مـره قـزم عـطـس ... خـبـط راسـه فـي الارض

مساهمة من رئال حسني

* واحـد احـول حـس بالـبـرد وهـو نـايـم ... قـام وغـطـى اخـوه

مساهمة من هيثم علي

* فيـــه عـجـوز... مـاتـقـوم إلا بـإشــتـراك

مساهمة من خ

* خـكـري حـشـش ... حـس بـالـرجـولـه

مساهمة من عبدالله

* قـروي رجـع فـي كـلامـه ... صـدم فـي اللي خـلـفـه

مساهمة من امجد الجيلان

Guest Shockalot
And I pity someone like you shockalot. You obviously are quite a sad person.

How so?

Because I dont turn into a pompous wang whenever the 'Somber Line of Shame' is crossed between making fun of someones name (like say, Bitchette) or their physical height (like say Eric) but FORBID I should rhyme 'Wacky' with 'Iraqi' or notice Kaysar is brown.

Oh no!

Shhhh.. Ivette is brown too :o

What?

Is being Brown a bad thing?

Please answer that?

Thanks

Shockalot you really dont see that calling someone from Iraq "Saddam" is mean spirited, especially given that Kaysar had to flee his own home because of the brutality Saddam's regime inflicted on the nation's people. Like I said, i dont have any problem with wacky iraqi and I can see where the brown thing could be in the gray area a bit, but sand n&&&&& and Saddam clearly cross the line between making fun and being biggoted.

Its interesting that you put out an entire list of names for Kaysar running from the benign to the racist and whenever you get challenged by someone else on the board, you refute the challenge with the least offensive names on your list -- lets give you wacky and brown and have you respond to sandnigger and saddam.

Guest Shockalot
Shockalot you really dont see that calling someone from Iraq "Saddam" is mean spirited, especially given that Kaysar had to flee his own home because of the brutality Saddam's regime inflicted on the nation's people. Like I said, i dont have any problem with wacky iraqi and I can see where the brown thing could be in the gray area a bit, but sand ****** and Saddam clearly cross the line between making fun and being biggoted.

Its interesting that you put out an entire list of names for Kaysar running from the benign to the racist and whenever you get challenged by someone else on the board, you refute the challenge with the least offensive names on your list -- lets give you wacky and brown and have you respond to sandnigger and saddam.

The mean-spirited names belong to Ivette and April (Sand****** and Saddam respectively).

Mine were the loveable names.

So then let me get this straight because I dont want to misunderstand you, you would agree that Ivette and Aprils terminology is mean-spirited and would not be words you would use to describe kaysar?

Guest Shockalot
So then let me get this straight because I dont want to misunderstand you, you would agree that Ivette and Aprils terminology is mean-spirited and would not be words you would use to describe kaysar?

Yes, Thats what I said.

I thought that was clear from my original post.

Sorry, I didnt use a sarcasm smiley when quoting them.

Mine are originals or culled from boxing champs, like Joe Louis - The Brown Bomber.

Gee wizz .. a half of a century later and people have REGRESSED!

*&^%

OK, from now on I will stick to simply calling Kaysar 'The Darkie'?

Short 'E' is a big a**. Crappy will not be returning. King Kaysar will set things right! The sheep will be out of luck. Maggot and Evilvette's moans of 'crappy' are about to come to an end! They can go home and get off and rubbing the evil dwarf's baldy goodness!

Shockalot, what was the translation of the joke? I'm not being lazy, I did try through google, then the only arabic translator I could find at tarjim, but it didn't work.

Guest Shockalot
Shockalot, what was the translation of the joke? I'm not being lazy, I did try through google, then the only arabic translator I could find at tarjim, but it didn't work.

Tums, my Arabic is a little shaky but here goes:

The Iraqi Security Chief summons all 200 of Saddam Hussein's look alikes and says,

"I have good news and bad news.

The good news is, Saddam Hussein has survived the US air strike.

"The bad news is, he lost an arm."

Jolt, when will you being to realise that Im awesome?

Maybe when you read my posts better?

Regardless of my reasons I would have to vote Eric back in , he may of played the game , but he was honest . And his annoyihg family talk is a pain in the ass but it iis real and he is honestly being a real person , showing his true colors so to speak.

I was just wondering about the CBS BB site showing Eric being lit up in the votes on the page...like for example whose going to win the grand prize...what's with that kayser and michael's name isn't lit up,,,Was just curious to see if anyone knew anything about it..

thanx

Destiny

Well I have voted for Eric at least 40 times now, just because I truly believe he should be back in the game.

Everyone who believes that he did wrong and that he lied or cheated, well let me tell ya something, JAMES is the biggest liar in the game. He doesn't know what honesty is, maybe in the real world, but this game is about lying and decieving and getting to the money. Making deals that you try to honour.

Everyone who has been HOH has went after revenge for who was evicted. That is not exactly how you get what you want. The smart thing to do to get James out is to not put him on the block, hope one of your team members wins veto, take someone off the block, and put james up, it is the only way to win and he can't do anything to save himself.

James will be in the house because he will save himself this week, but lets just say Eric does come back in the house, this will be a ratings week for CBS, because Eric is coming back with a clear head, away from the game, and might have a different view now on how he wants to win this game....sure there will be a target to get him out, but lets be real, everyone has a target on their back.......I have alot to say about everyone in the game, no one has been playing it the best, it is has been played by EMOTION, not strategy as they say in the show.

Just my few cents

That's rigth! If the bald firefighting midget loves his family so much why torture him? Could it be he wrapped himself in his family, super firefighting skills, etc... to get sympathy and try to cynically further his game?? No, not the crapster - he's perfect!!!

Guest Stephiie

The more you bash Eric.. the more votes he gets. The same with Mike and Kaysar.

So all of you who don't want Eric back in, don't come in here bashing him.