8/27 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

505AM BBT Brit and Enzo talking about going to bed. Enzo "gotta take a quick piss" Brit "they bought Dr Pepper, gave 3 to me and 3 to Lane" <WBRB> Brit and Enzo inspecting dead ants in kitchen. Lane in HoH room watching kitchen on screen. Feed 1&2 now showing Ragan and Hayden sleeping in Taj room. Enzo and Brit in kitchen laughing and giggling. Enzo "why you spray that stuff". Brit looking for black blanket, giggling and waking everyone up. Brit sleeping in Matty's bed. Enzo sleeping in Lane's bed. Brit "they going to wake us up in 3 hours" both are loud.. (wish they would just pass out). talking about who won't vote for Brit cause they don't like her, win PoV and we move on. Enzo "brit you great player, you know your shit" Brit "ragan knows more than me" Enzo "Lane and me are dodos (or however you spell that word) Enzo now farting, loudly. Enzo "happy to be where I am" They are starting to drift off, but not giving up yet. STill yapping about game and who were targeted .. (I think BB told them to go to bed, wakeup call in 3 hours)

523AM BBT Everyone snoring. Lane finally shut off lights in HoH and getting into bed (532AM BBT) lights back on in HoH room, Lane fiddles with CD player, turns off lights and gets back into bed with headphones on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

935AM BBT <WBRB>

937AM BBT Enzo on all 4 Feeds going from SR to Kitchen to WC, still wearing his penguin suit. Enzo walking barefoot headed back to bedroom. "knee is killing me" and into bed he gets. (BB has not turned on all lights yet)

950AM BBT All 4 feeds follow Brit from taking vitamins in Kitchen to WC and back to bed. Enzo talking to Brit, Brit says Hayden got called to DR.

<WBRB>

Enzo has gotten another blanket, now back in bed. Enzo "wearing suit till tomorrow" Brit "maybe they let you take it off at midnight" Enzo "that would be cool"

952AM BBT <WBRB>

958AM BBT All 4 feeds on Hayden in WC, now in kitchen, Lane "what you doing up?" Hayden "I got called to DR" and we have <WBRB> Hayden crawls into bed in Jum room, all 4 feeds on this room. Hayden "yesterday was the best day in the house so far" Brit and Enzo agree. Hayden "I left at 4 or so, I was ready to pass out." Enzo "game talker" Brit (in high pitch voice "game talker". Brit "god they scrambling up there" Enzo "pandora box up there" Enzo "money shoot from walls or 10K$ in house find it". Hayden "won't let it drop from sky 2 yrs in a row". Enzo "if there is a key, I find it" Hayden "if there is money, I take it" Enzo "save some for me, I got up and take the key" Hayden "Hey Lane, what time they make you leave this morning?" <WBRB>

1005AM BBT 20% chance says Hayden, all quiet. Lights still out in Jum Room with Brit, Enzo and Hayden in there, someone farted. Enzo "there goes that bean dip" "no more have not, thank god, how good was your first week as a have not" hayden "was okay". Enzo "get rid of this suit, I can work out". Enzo "BB says there is 15K$ in house to fine. Where would you look Hayden" hayden "backyard, only place they could lock down last night while we slept" Enzo "in pool table pockets or taped up under pool table".

(background noise is scrapping and thumping, maybe they changing around the HoH?)

Enzo "get a nice Taj Talk in tonight" Hayden "yeah"

<WBRB>They talking about not sleeping in Taj Room, Ragan and Hayden slept in same room <WBRB>

1027AM BBT All lights are on now. Brit, Hayden, Enzo and Lane are all in beds in Jum Room. Lane "stop now, I ain't doing it". Enzo "I want to learn from him, for 10Gs I will bring him with me, he be my fan, I pick him up and take him where ever I go, know nothing, just follow me around and be my fan". Enzo "be my little bro for the rest of time I am here". (not sure who Enzo talking about) "he is always under water in HT, put hand over him and all you see is mad bubbles. rip him up, make him fat, make him have big head, take him to hammock, all depressed, put your head in wall, go in get me something, find out what is going on, make him my goat". Enzo "we come up with some material, no leash, just a fish hook, big line and fish hook". Enzo "luxury today?" "maybe sunday is what Brit said" Lane "no". Enzo "need something". (I think Enzo likes to hear himself talk).

Okay these four are all laying down and quiet for a while. No sign of Ragan. <WBRB>

1040AM BBT All 4 feeds on everyone sleeping in Jum Room BB: "Enzo please go to DR" Enzo "another shun" (noises just before that sounded like someone walking and doors shutting, maybe it was Ragan?) Door open and closes in background, still no sign of Ragan. <WBRB> Ragan sitting eating at table. Enzo "your box of doughnuts has a trail of ants going to and from" Enzo to Lane "you open Pandora box and peep thru door, just checking it out". Brit "wants pancakes or stuff" Enzo "I am a have this week, I don't care, I eat anything". Enzo "why is beef jerky so good" Brit "it is good, I just love meat". Hayden going thru Fridge and drawers in kitchen, he has bowl of cereal. Brit "I need to change clothes". Enzo "naw, I don't have no clothes" Brit "you eating cereal too" Enzo "don't make a mess, we live off ants" Ragan in WC doing his morning busines. Enzo "eat with your hands the rest of season". (as he devours the Beef Jerky in his normal chopping mode).

1055AM BBT Brit "they just said no have nots this week, did not say for rest of game" Hayden "Lane avoided it" Enzo "that is shit under tunnel" Brit "bridge" Lane "water don't go under tunnels". Brit getting up to change clothes. Lane "I got headache, we did drink a little last night. Oh.....investation has arrived" He is checking out the ants on the counter in kitchen. Lane "what cereal did you eat Hayden" Hayden "Frosted flakes" Lane "look at your donuts" Brit "oh my gawd" Brit gets out spray, not moving anything off counter and starts spraying the ants. (she is spraying every where, not moving anything) Ragan "Good morning Brittney, I see you cleaning" Lane "can't sit anywhere cause of ants" I think Ragan went outside. Brit headed to WC to change clothes. Hayden in shower. Enzo now in kitchen. Enzo "Ragan in hammock, going to go join him, he looks so alone, ask him if he wants to swing with him, but not going, am a have not from Ragan, wanna wash dishes but don't want suit dirty".

Ragan in Hammock talking to self. He is jedi training on the pictures.

11AM BBT Brit changed clothes, heading to SR to get big garbage bags. Enzo "throw everything out, start fresh". (ants). Ragan still reviewing the pictures and moles. Lane is in WC talking to Hayden about his headache, nothing stupid upstairs, tired. (Lane looks zoned). Brit "morning" as she enters WC area, Hayden still enjoying his 'hot' shower. Brit "Hayden in the shower naked and I am watching" Lane "me not watching". Lane "pictures, letter, hard hat, beef jerky, muscle milk, cd". (what he got for HoH). Hayden "how is your corn flakes" Brit "something wrong with my tastebuds, no taste" Brit "now you going to wear flip flops all the time" Lane "yeah" Brit "less stinky" Lane "yeah" Lane is pulling on Brit's pony tail. Lane "need your neck snapped" Brit "yeah". Brit "what is matt doing right now" Lane "interview with Julie, no that be over by now" Ragan now napping in hammock. Matt was so happy when he heard it was DE and now he is in jury house with Kathy, Rachel, Brendon, worse. (everyone talking no idea who said what) Brit "uh oh, you dropped the soap, watch out" hayden "yes I did" Lane now curled up on couch in WC with his back to Brit.

1112AM BBT Brit and Lane headed to kitchen and SR to get big garbage can and get rid of all the nasty food. Lane goes back to WC, he needs to smash. Brit is in kitchen on Feed 1&2 with big trash can out of SR and is throwing stuff away. (one way to clean up the house). All 4 feeds now on Ragan in hammock sleeping.

(me watching feeds, but not posting for a while, need to get some work done :) )

11:58 AM BBT

Enzo was cleaning KT - HGs now on outdoor lock down. Britney thinks they will be annoyed by midgets or something. Enzo says he'll hit a little person, he doesn't care. He's washing dishes right now - give him a break. (He got warning to go outside again)

12:03 PM BBT

"You know what happens to Ho's they get cut at the end." jokes Ragan, they are talking about Jessie, Natalie etc from last season.

1219PM BBT (sat down for short update) Enzo explaining how his wife and him going to fight over the fact that he embarassed himself on national TV. Ragan acting like Brendon and explaining the blue of the house and everything he talked about and the ridiculuous convos he had. someone said something about moving fridge <WBRB> now discussing iodized salt and scurry. Ragan "watch episodes and find out that ND does not mean no doubt" "propose to Rachel". Enzo "this is my season, no way".

talk about all star show and <WBRB> pops again.

12:17 PM BBT

Lots of general chit chat - mostly Brendon bashing. Enzo talking about the planes overhead and how Brendon would know so much more about the plane. "I've ridden in planes, I've flew them, in fact, I know a friend who has a flying carpet. I was in Egypt one time and he took me for a ride over the pyramids." Ragan mimics Brendon.

In a moment of clarity Enzo says, yeah but in a few months I'll be fighting with my wife and she'll say "Get over yourself, made a fool of yourself on National television, so cool in your penguin suit."

12:27 PM BBT

Ragan talking about what Lane said their three punishments would be, "Take away their food, take away their fridge, take away their stove?"

Ragan talking just to talk. Other HGs sitting in silence on patio. He is still bashing Brendon and Rachel. Saying how Rachel couldn't believe Hayden wore woman's deodorant. Secret of all things. And how when they put someone up on the block you were supposed to celebrate how exciting they were, but when you put them up on the block it was like you gave them cancer. Ragan accuses Brendon of causing drama when people didn't vote the way he wanted them to vote.

12:45 PM BBT

WBRB

HGs back inside. Ragan says they can eat (something) with their hands. And there's a sign beside a sandwich on the KT counter. Britney says they can drink out of bowls. Sounds like they lost cutlery and glasses, britney grabs a bottle of Coke and paints her name on it.

UP in HOH Lane and Hayden talking about how they aren't going to tell Enzo that Britney is being put up as a pawn.

Britney to Ragan "Can I have a sip of your coke bowl?" He's poured himself a drink in a bowl.

First punishment ...two more to go. Guests now on indoor LD.

Lane called to DR.

1:00 PM BBT

Ragan trying to make a sandwiches. Grabbed tomatoes. Will confirm if they have cutlery shortly.

WBRB

Archived