Voting for the new Saboteur

Alyssa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even wating my time..If it didn't work the first time how on earth will it work this time...they should have let this failure just die the quick death it already did..

Here's what we vote for the Saboteur to DO. Follow Brendan and Rachel around EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME. 24/7.

So they can't get "busy" in bed. Now won't that be more entertaining?

Kathy and Andrew kept busting in on them, but it's different, if you just

sit there 24/7, or knock on the door.

Alternatively:

If Brendan is the Sabo, he'll have to spend less time with Rachel doing sneaky things,

and then she'll trust him less!

When the lab rats first found out their was a saboteur in the house it spooked them. Some of them actually thought this person might reveal alliances so everyone was suspicious of everyone else.

When it was revealed to them that it was Annie they were shown the "pranks" she pulled. i.e. locking the storage room door, putting tape on pictures, etc.

When they are told a new saboteur was picked I think it will have little effect on them. No longer will they feel threatened with having an alliance exposed (thank you Andrew). All they have to worry about is having a "prankster" in the house doing stupid things. No biggie.

Guest 6Borders

Not voting. I think the whole thing was stupid in the first place and it was just a dump of dumb pranks any 8 year old would be embarassed to do. It's just stupid to bring it back for a 2nd flop. I hope no one in the house goes for it! Also, I really don't think any of the voting matters...Grodner is going to give it to who she wants to have it!

im trying not to be a debbie downer.. so im glad they are bringing it back... i thouoght it was fun waching it that first week.

I'm in agreement. At least they're trying to do something for viewer interest. As long as they try, I'm cool with it.

Give it to Kristen, what a bad sport, hopefully this gets her out of the house. Soooo glad Rachel won HOH

Yep. That was my strategy, too because I think it actually hinders their game unless they really think it out ahead of time.

I didn't vote, but I hope Kathy gets it because she needs the money. She will actually have to get up and move around to complete some tasks, so that might be interesting.

:animated_rotfl: True.

I vote for Grodner to get caught in a locust storm.

I second the motion! I am going to desist from voting at all, even on the free website. I don't know how this would affect my favorite player so I won't even vote for him. Think of something new Grodner. The sab's silly pranks stink!

I second the motion! I am going to desist from voting at all, even on the free website. I don't know how this would affect my favorite player so I won't even vote for him. Think of something new Grodner. The sab's silly pranks stink!

I don't vote for any crap because I don't think we should effect the game in any way, but I do think I would have voted to put Andrew back in the house if that was ever an option.

I don't vote for any crap because I don't think we should effect the game in any way, but I do think I would have voted to put Andrew back in the house if that was ever an option.

I don't vote for any crap either. Groaner is going to do what she wants anyway. I don't think they can bring back Dr. Scholl as he knows about Mutt's wifes fake disease. Jeez, is she butt ugly.

I don't vote for any crap either. Groaner is going to do what she wants anyway. I don't think they can bring back Dr. Scholl as he knows about Mutt's wifes fake disease. Jeez, is she butt ugly.

People are wasting all kinds of time and money and who knows if it's on the up and up any way. I agree with you.

Hey Morty's people! Gingersnaps! You ever gonna leave this place? lol Sooooo my 2 cents is to vote for Kristen. Then if she goes home this week it will F**k up CBS's plans again. :P

Hey Spike, how the heck are ya?

Nah, I'll never leave Mortys. It's the only board I visit and I wait all year for this. lol

Hey Morty's people! Gingersnaps! You ever gonna leave this place? lol Sooooo my 2 cents is to vote for Kristen. Then if she goes home this week it will F**k up CBS's plans again. :P

I cannt stand Kristen ether. I hope she going home nect week.

Archived