Thursday 7/29 Live Show

HOH  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
    • Andrew (if not evicted)
    • Kathy (if not evicted)

kristen is for sure going up :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen going to be sorry she turned on Andrew now. Good for her even though I hate it that Rachel won again. Rachels win means nothing because the HG I dislike will remain in the house.

I called it...from now on it will be each week back and forth with the HOH for Grosner's shmoopies.

Every week Rachel wins is another week I'm glad because those idiot house guests voted out my beloved Annie and kept Rachel.

I don't like Rachel but I hope her and Brendon win it all so these idiots can rue the day they screwed Annie.

I don't know. I'm torn. I really wanted to see Matt on the block this week. I know there wasn't anyone to put him up but that's what i wanted.

Me too, but it's not happening.

Fight in the house!

Kristen and Rachel figting. WOO HOO IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD WEEK! THANK YOU ANDREW!!!

Fight in the house!

Woohoo, they are already fighting and they haven't even gotten in the house yet. Rachel just called out Kristen and Hayden and Kristen is denying it big time. THe brigade will be crumbling slowly I predict.

Fight in the house!

Kristen and Rachel figting. WOO HOO IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD WEEK! THANK YOU ANDREW!!!

DITTO ..ANDREW!

Rachel is confirming Hayden/Kristin's showmance!! Fight!! I am so on Rachel/Brandon's team! I hate it when everyone gangs up on someone

Me too! They thought they had been hiding it so well. Kristen has been so quite and flying under the radar all this time.....not anymore. LMFAO!

I'm wondering what the point of sequestoring the previous evicted HGs. Will they collectively vote for the winner at the end? What else could it be?

They've brought back house guests before!

Archived