Brendon - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon to Rachel: "I make you a sandwich iced tea every EDIT day I'm here!"

Does anyone think it weird that I chant, "fight, fight, fight" whenever Brendon & Rachel come on the feeds?

This post WAS a direct quote and therefore should not have been edited by CiciMom. Strange rules on this board. You allow gay-bashing but not the 'f' word. What's the world coming to?

I'm sorry but I will never think otherwise that Brendon is only using Rachel for a showmance for notoriety on the show. I truly think he likes men.

He did seem to enjoy being on top of the other guys during the luxury competition. And then he kept turning around and giving a big 1000-watt smile to Hayden(?). Did Rachel give a jealous look? I think his goal is to have a threesome with Hayden and Kristen before Kristen leaves the house, or maybe just ... Hayden? I'm not sure. :lipsrsealed2::blush:

Brenda is telling everyone he was a stripper. Aren't many of those customers men? they have ladies nights too but I think even the male strippers mostly have male customers.

I hopes he comes out of the closet while on the show. The look on Trashy's face would be priceless.

The Danish do not appreciate disruption of social codes in public, and they will likely put you in your place if you breach them. It is impolite to raise your voice or gesticulate in public in Denmark. Rachel needs to stay away from Denmark, I guess.

More evidence for Ginger's theory that Brendon likes guys. He bought matching undies with his stripper "roommate" and they worked out a stripper dance together. LOL (Do 30 year old men with degree's in physics have roommates? Shouldn't they be able to afford to pay the rent without someone elses help)

More evidence for Ginger's theory that Brendon likes guys. He bought matching undies with his stripper "roommate" and they worked out a stripper dance together. LOL (Do 30 year old men with degree's in physics have roommates? Shouldn't they be able to afford to pay the rent without someone elses help)

He's still in school, so he's not using that degree yet. He's going for his Masters. That's why he's a swim coach. He's as poor as any college student.

Yeah, I'm sure Rachel and Brendon have more in common then we thought and Saudi Arabian men in strip clubs comes to mind.

Well that's not how I want the kids in my family to pay for college. A smartie like him should try for scholarships!

I guess the pole has been good for Brendon. I wonder how else he pays for room and board? He doesn't look like the type to be selling his used textbooks on ebay, does he?

I guess the pole has been good for Brendon. I wonder how else he pays for room and board? He doesn't look like the type to be selling his used textbooks on ebay, does he?

Well at least he and rachel should get along well in the future. They can have twin poles in their bedroom!

Well at least he and rachel should get along well in the future. They can have twin poles in their bedroom!

:animated_rotfl:

North and South! lol

He's just not that into her (or any other her), so they won't be sharing any rooms after the show. I'm sure he's using her for TV purposes. If she didn't have the tranny look he probably would have said forgeddaboutit and not even attempt the charade.

:animated_rotfl:

North and South! lol

He's just not that into her (or any other her), so they won't be sharing any rooms after the show. I'm sure he's using her for TV purposes. If she didn't have the tranny look he probably would have said forgeddaboutit and not even attempt the charade.

definitely LOL

He's still in school, so he's not using that degree yet. He's going for his Masters. That's why he's a swim coach. He's as poor as any college student.

I'm pretty sure he said he was teaching and then was laid-off this year and that was why he took the swim coach job. He would have gotten his BA at least 6 years ago. He also said he was going to go for his masters. I may be wrong but that's what I remeber him telling Rachel.

Archived