Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if Lane keeps the stuff Brit tells him to himself. What doubts has Hayden been having about Matt?

She explained why Mat didn't put up B&R. So he could tell everybody else that he wanted to backdoor them. But tell B&R "I didn't put you up, so you owe me one." and then if POV is used or not, he still comes out on top. Saying that should cause Hayden to realize Matt abused his HOH to pocket favors behind the Brigade's back, and hopefully share this with Enzo and Lane so the three of them can start to plan on cutting Matt loose.

Anyways, Hayden and her talked in the hammock and he played the "Oh, I knew that, I'm not stupid." defense, but kinda zoned out like maybe he was absorbing what she just said.

The icing on the cake would have been if they knew Matt was trying to save Andrew so he could cash in a favor for saving him. That's all Matt is doing, securing votes to keep him before he even goes up.

She was telling this story the other day how she and a friend must have gone to some house with some guys. I think the guys were up to no good and she and the friend had to run out of the house and into the car. I didn't catch the whole story but it gave me the willies...something right out of the movie "Deliverance."

She was telling this story the other day how she and a friend must have gone to some house with some guys. I think the guys were up to no good and she and the friend had to run out of the house and into the car. I didn't catch the whole story but it gave me the willies...something right out of the movie "Deliverance."

Thank God she and her friend made it out of there. That is scary! She must have been very naive at that time.

Archived