Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney and Matt are discussing the game-talk moment with Kristen. It went something like this...

Matt: Was it awkward?

Britney: Uneventful.

Matt: How did you end it? I'm most concerned about ending it.

Britney: I just told her we'd talk later.

Matt: Oh, that's good. That's what I'll do.

Britney: Then I'll just avoid her.

Matt: Yes, we have so much to do.

:animated_rotfl:

Now my concern...last night Britney was telling Kristin how a girl NEVER wins BB unless she's up against another girl in F2, and she's right. Will she end up helping to get Brendon out of the house but working towards taking Rachel to the end? Britney would certainly win BB. Would Rachel be more or less tolerable without Brendon for the rest of the season?

This is the thing that drives me crazy about all the women that play this game! Haven't they figured out yet that the guys form alliances immediately at the beginning of the game with other GUYS? Why isn't there one woman that comes into this game and gets all the gals together to form an alliance? Is it because they're all competing for other than the $500k?

This is the thing that drives me crazy about all the women that play this game! Haven't they figured out yet that the guys form alliances immediately at the beginning of the game with other GUYS? Why isn't there one woman that comes into this game and gets all the gals together to form an alliance? Is it because they're all competing for other than the $500k?

Britney got it, she aligned with Monet.

She is doing a bit too much game talking and scheming and talking behind people's back openly with people like Ragan/Matt. It's going to be her downfall. Anytime players get a bit too cocky the game is over.

She is doing a bit too much game talking and scheming and talking behind people's back openly with people like Ragan/Matt. It's going to be her downfall. Anytime players get a bit too cocky the game is over.

I agree every time I see her talking to some one she is giving up all the info she has. There is no loyalty to anyone and I thought she would at least be loyal to Lane I thought they were close. Not knowing about the Brigade she talks to each one of them and has no idea they tell each other what she says. To me it makes her look not trustworthy and the guys may just string her along for a vote right now but will dump her. I'm sure they will beat her in the comps unless she gets lucky.

I think the fact that she is sharing with Lane, might save her. I noticed Lane gave up a little info on what she has clued him in on, but not all to the brigade. I think Lane is the only one she is true to right now, and he knows it.

She's planting all the right seeds of doubt for the brigade to distrust Matt. Pretty much the real reason why he didn't put up B&R, so he could win points with both sides. One side says "Thanks for saving us." while the other side says "Backdoor? Cool plan!"

walking a tightrope princess! Be careful...

It's gotta be tough to find a way to have the perfect amount of talking. Not so much that you get yourself in trouble but just enough to not be seen as a floater

I dunno...I am quite proud of her to this moment. Cattiness aside her survival tactics are amazing. Obviously I need the season to pan out but I could definately see her being number 2 or 3 on my all time list

-Kyo

I think the fact that she is sharing with Lane, might save her. I noticed Lane gave up a little info on what she has clued him in on, but not all to the brigade. I think Lane is the only one she is true to right now, and he knows it.

Yep. She knows Lane holds just the right amount of intelligence to easily manipulate.

I don't think it's manipulating him as much as it's they've realized they get along well and can sort of trust each other. Brit and Lane have got an unspoken "I've got your back" kind of thing going on and in order to do that, they have to share some information.

You think maybe Lane and Brit know each other from a while back?

Lane is Britney's ticket into the Brigade, I think. Enzo doesn't seem to like her all that much, and you know Matt probably ignores her completely as he could never see her as a potential threat until he's walking out the door. She's doing well making these alliances now. Makes me wish she had done this when Monet was in the house, but sadly no.

You think maybe Lane and Brit know each other from a while back?

No.

They seem so comfortable with each other. Course that could be cause they're both from the South. Who do you think might be the long-time friends in the house?

I think it was a saboteur lie.

I think that they all want the 500K and will turn on each other in a heartbeat when the time comes. They'll have to do that to a degree once (if) they get rid of Brendon and Rachel. Britney will have to win comps to remain a part of the group, IMO. Right now, they need her and vice versa.

I think it was a saboteur lie.

Towards the beginning of the season, those two were trading barbs at each other; each holding his own. Once they got done dis'n each other, it looked like they became friends. Yesterday, they both were saying that they and Nick, Britney's boyfriend, need to get together outside the house for some Texas Tech - Arkansas football games, each of them asking about the other's home town. It didnt' seeem like they knew each other to me, and if they do, give'em an Academy Award for acting! :hurray:

I think that they all want the 500K and will turn on each other in a heartbeat when the time comes. They'll have to do that to a degree once (if) they get rid of Brendon and Rachel. Britney will have to win comps to remain a part of the group, IMO. Right now, they need her and vice versa.

already got two PoV's...she's holding up

-Kyo

I am loving Brit right now. Unless something happens next week, she's playing the best game to me. She's totally under the radar, she's likable, Lane is not telling the Brigade everything they talk about, which means that she may be his ace in the hole to take to final two. She's survived this week by playing Rachel like a fiddle and she's winning competitions when she needs to, to help herself and Lane.

I'm proud of Britney for winning but leaving nominees the way they are. It's about protecting your own best interests (yourself) and not drawing potential nominee targeting your way. Plus you never know who will be HoH next, and Britney's playing it safe with a calculated risk. Kristen knows that there at least three people who have Hayden's back, Brendon probably won't vote for her to stay and Britney herself is something of a wild card. But I'm definitely recording tomorrow's episode so I can watch it after work.

I think her riding the line is exactly what's needed. Just enough game talk to keep her from being labeled a floater, but not enough to make people think she's a threat. Plus, she only tells important stuff to people that (as she guessed correctly) would keep it to themselves. Namely that Enzo would beat them all in final two and Matt is playing both sides. So far Lane keeps things to himself. Hayden probably will because he already had doubts about Matt. Britney just flipped the switch to the lightbulb over his head.

I think her riding the line is exactly what's needed. Just enough game talk to keep her from being labeled a floater, but not enough to make people think she's a threat. Plus, she only tells important stuff to people that (as she guessed correctly) would keep it to themselves. Namely that Enzo would beat them all in final two and Matt is playing both sides. So far Lane keeps things to himself. Hayden probably will because he already had doubts about Matt. Britney just flipped the switch to the lightbulb over his head.

I was wondering if Lane keeps the stuff Brit tells him to himself. What doubts has Hayden been having about Matt?

Archived