Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO bath tub, much, much, much worse. Don't you get you are swimming in another persons filth/body secretions that are not diluted by bleach like in a hot tub or pool? Sorry, that is just soooooooo nasty to me.

:animated_shocking: I just threw up in my mouth. TMI, I know. Britney, you do not have to go THAT far to ensure you make it another week or two. Get out of that tub, girl before you have to be examined for a series of tests.

Well, her time in that dirty, dingy water was well-spent. Britney is rocking the information, using what the B&R bozos provided to motivate the guys to compete. Brendon had a reason for each guy why he could beat them in a competition and Britney is sharing it with them. You can tell the fuel is being fired. Awesome job, Britney!!! :)

Well, her time in that dirty, dingy water was well-spent. Britney is rocking the information, using what the B&R bozos provided to motivate the guys to compete. Brendon had a reason for each guy why he could beat them in a competition and Britney is sharing it with them. You can tell the fuel is being fired. Awesome job, Britney!!! :)

Except he was right about each of them. Lane is too big for endurance. He's built for power. Brendon is a marathon runner. He knows how to go the distance past the point of hitting a wall.

I'm really shocked to come here and not see this thread blown up with anger. Not even one comment about the racist comment Britney made while her and Rachel were putting on their mud mask???

She's never been one of my favorites and I thought she had lightened up a little with the cattiness earlier this week but, she's gotten so bad and then when she straight up made a racist remark... she'll never have me as a fan!!!

Well, if you really want us to blow up this thread, we could try harder.............(just kidding!!! LOL).

I actually missed that - was it a live feed thing, or was it on one of the episodes I missed while on vacation (that I have on my DVR but haven't caught up to yet)?

I was hoping to see that level of outrage at Rachel's bit of gay-bashing, but that didn't happen, either. (But I think there was too much gay-bashing to notice.)

I'm trying flashback on the live feeds so, I can quote it exactly.

I'm really shocked to come here and not see this thread blown up with anger. Not even one comment about the racist comment Britney made while her and Rachel were putting on their mud mask???

She's never been one of my favorites and I thought she had lightened up a little with the cattiness earlier this week but, she's gotten so bad and then when she straight up made a racist remark... she'll never have me as a fan!!!

She was friends with Monet. Nuff said.

Britney and Rachel go up to the HoH room to put on their bikini's to do a bubble bath together. Britney needs a wash cloth to clean her face before applying a face mask. Rachel goes to get her one and Britney makes a snide remark about telling Kathy to get it for them Britney then asks where her housekeeper is this week. Rachel says, she didn't show up this week she's too busy attending to the "dying" (Kristen)

As soon as Britney is finished putting the mudd mask all over her face she looks in the mirror and says, "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH." They both laugh their heads off and Rachel even said while laughing, whoa Britney I can't believe you said that... she looks up at the BB cameras and says, that came out of Britney's mouth.

Britney and Rachel go up to the HoH room to put on their bikini's to do a bubble bath together. Britney needs a wash cloth to clean her face before applying a face mask. Rachel goes to get her one and Britney makes a snide remark about telling Kathy to get it for them Britney then asks where her housekeeper is this week. Rachel says, she didn't show up this week she's too busy attending to the "dying" (Kristen)

As soon as Britney is finished putting the mudd mask all over her face she looks in the mirror and says, "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH." They both laugh their heads off and Rachel even said while laughing, whoa Britney I can't believe you said that... she looks up at the BB cameras and says, that came out of Britney's mouth.

Not following what is racist in that conversation and clarify exactly what the racist part is in the statement.

IMO Britney doesn't realize Rachel really likes her and would protect her and Rachel and Brendon are strong players to align with. Britney is to immature and by the way the guys sit and listen to her every word when she reports back to them. She loves it and the attention it gets her and she thinks they will protect her and one or two may take her to the end.

If she lasts to see the guys tell everyone about their Brigade alliance from week one I believe then she will regret telling them what Brendon and Rachel said.

I just don't understand how both sides believe everything Britney says even if it's true. I mean she could make things up just to let them all think she's on their side. All these hg's are to trusting when some one tells them something. I think Britney wants to be the only girls in the house with all the guys.

I took the comment to mean that Kathy was kissing major butt during Rachel's last HoH and something rubbed off...but now I can see how it has stereotypical racial implications with the mud-mask on and housekeeper comment together. If CeCi didn't bring it up as being racial, I'd never have thought of it...would have gone right over my head.

She's guilty of making a tasteless joke. :bangin: Not nice...and not that there's really any excuse for it, but it's not the worst offense I've seen...in the house, on these boards, in real life, etc...

Edit...

ok, I just flashbacked (yesterday cam 1, 9 pm BBT) to watch the scene again. There was about 5 minutes between the "where's your housekeeper" comment and the "we look like Kathy from your last Hoh" comment. They didn't even have the masks on when she made the house keeper comment. Now, I don't know what Britney truly meant...but I'm going back to my original assessment that she was joking about Kathy being an ass kisser. That's the way I originally took it anyway. I thought CeCi meant the 2 comments were right in line with each other....whatever...I think it's a bit of a stretch to automatically assume it was racial.

Not following what is racist in that conversation and clarify exactly what the racist part is in the statement.

I thought she meant asskisser. I've been looking on all the boards and that's how it was reported, as the mud being poop

I wish Britney would wake up and realize that Rachel really does like her. Britney is too blind to see the Brigade Alliance (aka Boys Alliance) is a real alliance. They are not going to protect her. Obviously, Rachel and Brendon would take each other to the F2, but she could ride their coat tails a lot longer than just sitting around waiting for the boys to pick her off.

Well, yes... If I just took the quote of "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH." it would have been out of context.

Imo, it was as blatant a comment as a person could make without actually saying the "n" word. (1st Britney refers to Kathy being Rachel's house keeper and then a couple mintues later Britney is standing in front of a mirror with brown mudd all over her face and says... "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH.")

Even the person standing right there when she said it was shocked. That's why I included Rachel's reaction of not wanting to be blamed for it. (Even though she was laughing her head off.)

Well, yes... If I just took the quote of "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH." it would have been out of context.

Imo, it was as blatant a comment as a person could make without actually saying the "n" word. (1st Britney refers to Kathy being Rachel's house keeper and then a couple mintues later Britney is standing in front of a mirror with brown mudd all over her face and says... "We look like what Kathy looked like your last HoH.")

Even the person standing right there when she said it was shocked. That's why I included Rachel's reaction of not wanting to be blamed for it. (Even though she was laughing her head off.)

I'm sorry CeCiMom. I didn't take it as a racial comment either. I took it to mean a resemblance to poop on Kathy's face from all the Rachel HOH ass-kissing.

I see NO relationship between the remarks and racism either, it a HUGE stretch to make it one...maybe you need re-access YOUR racism issues! :eek:

Archived