Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

When does Britney have to decide if she will use POV or not ,today right ?

Think so. Hopefully she won't use it, but either way is a risky move for her. I hate that! R & B have her sidetracked and K & H do, too. Damned if she does, damned if she don't. She'll probably have to fight hard to be HOH just to stay in the game this next week.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she doesn't use it...but I think she will. I wasn't watching feeds so I don't know but reading the live feed updates it seems Brit is hell bent on using it to save Hayden. It seems she was trying to convince Rachel that if she used it and Kathy went up as replacement, Kristen could still be evicted if Rachel wanted her to be. Brit is really trying to turn the tables on R & B next week as well she thinks H & K will not nom her for 2 weeks...that's the deal. Rachel said she may put up Lane instead of Kathy, to ensure Kristen went home. So who knows...it could be interesting...

Don't do it Brit....don't do it! It'll be a huge mistake for her game....:shutup:

edit...I just read jammer posted that Brit told Rachel she wouldn't use it....I hope jammer is right! :pray2:

I hope she doesn't use it...but I think she will. I wasn't watching feeds so I don't know but reading the live feed updates it seems Brit is hell bent on using it to save Hayden. It seems she was trying to convince Rachel that if she used it and Kathy went up as replacement, Kristen could still be evicted if Rachel wanted her to be. Brit is really trying to turn the tables on R & B next week as well she thinks H & K will not nom her for 2 weeks...that's the deal. Rachel said she may put up Lane instead of Kathy, to ensure Kristen went home. So who knows...it could be interesting...

Don't do it Brit....don't do it! It'll be a huge mistake for her game....:shutup:

True. But Britney takes a chance of making the Brigade upset if she takes Kristen off the block. :animated_shocking: So she's going to take Hayden off the block, right? That's really the only way she can keep herself safe now imo.

True. But Britney takes a chance of making the Brigade upset if she takes Kristen off the block. :animated_shocking: So she's going to take Hayden off the block, right? That's really the only way she can keep herself safe now imo.

Britany ain't gonna use it and she told Kristen before that the condition would be only if Rachel approves it right ?

Britany ain't gonna use it and she told Kristen before that the condition would be only if Rachel approves it right ?

It does seem that Brit and Rachel decided at the end of their conversation that it was too risky after all...get rid of a known alliance while you can.

Hopefully Brit didn't have time to talk to Hayden and she'll stick with Rachel's decision on this one...

Britney has been playing both sides for the past few days. She tells Hayden and Kristen she'll use it, tells Lane she's unsure and tells Brendon and Rachel she won't use it. Then she comforts Kathy, saying she can't use the POV b/c Kathy will go up.

Hopefully, she won't use it. She has nothing to gain.

I am amused with the DR. They waited until Brit and Kristen talks... Rachel snags Brit to quickly say not to use the POV and before Brit has a chance to tell Hayden about the change of plans, the DR calls Brit in to prepare for POV ceremony. Hayden will be blindsided. Too funny.

I love this too. Either way somebody is gonna be PISSED.

If she doesn't use it Hayden & Kristen will NEVER believe it was a last minute decision. And if she does, does Rachel change her mind and NOT nominate Kathy as a replacement to make sure Kristen goes home???? Can you imagine if she puts up Enzo as a replacement??? Enzo will be LIVID at Hayden!!!

Britney's situation is (in my opinion) strong but delicate.

As I said I highly doubt she'll use that PoV. So here is what I see and the outcomes I see as possible. Lemme know if I miss something. I am fairly sure I am her number one fan (-swoon-) but I miss things and sometimes I can be as smart as a bag of hammers :-p

Right now she has a reasonable alliance with Brendon and Rachel. Smart because she does need o at least hold onto something for the time being. We're reaching middle weeks now and floaters will die if they don't find something to stick with. At the same time her and Lane get along, Enzo likes her (at least used to and I don't think that bridge is complete sunk, Kathy seems to get along with her and so forth. Monet left which WAS her only friend but she is ten times better without her and the Brigade despite having some comments about not trusting her hasn't fully turned yet. So here is my analysis.

I call her situation strong because she seems to be a zookeeper feeding these HG's from the palm of her hand. She allies with Brendon and Rachel who seem to win quite a bit and those two have Kristen, Hayden and Kathy on radar. Lane seems to get along with her and is relatively safe. Whoever stays this week will easily have Brendon and Rachel on their scope. Matt doesn

Britney has a long way to go. Britney is going to have to win multiple comps and she needs to get her rest because working that house is going to take some energy. I think that she might be up to it. I also hope that she can cement an alliance with someone good at comps and keep it quiet.

I really think you just may have picked the winner this year. I feel myself being swayed over to team blond. :notworthy: I like Britney so much better since Monet's gone plus Britney knows this game.

Now my concern...last night Britney was telling Kristin how a girl NEVER wins BB unless she's up against another girl in F2, and she's right. Will she end up helping to get Brendon out of the house but working towards taking Rachel to the end? Britney would certainly win BB. Would Rachel be more or less tolerable without Brendon for the rest of the season?

We appreciate your potential membership :-p

She has to be careful next week or two

-Kyo

We appreciate your potential membership :-p

She has to be careful next week or two

-Kyo

Brit is "growing" on me...but does ANYONE know what the heck she is PICKING at all the time..her hair, her knees, her legs...does she have bed bugs or something???

Brit is "growing" on me...but does ANYONE know what the heck she is PICKING at all the time..her hair, her knees, her legs...does she have bed bugs or something???

It's a common enough ailment in the south called beauty queen runner-up syndrome.

Ok... I'm ready to get on board the Britney Train.

I think, like Matt, she's set herself up quite nicely to go all the way. Luck, planning... whatever you want to call it, she's in a good position. I don't want to root for Matt because I don't like his ego or his game play (but I do think he's also in a great position to win). You want to work all sides, so be it... but own it, don't act like you're not. So, I respect what Britney is doing and I think she's actually smart and thinking things through, I love her DR sessions, they make me laugh. As far as the cattiness in the beginning, I'm sorry, but if I was stuck in this pressure cooker of a house with all these nut jobs, I'd sit there mocking them all to blow of some steam too. ((There are some days we can barely stand watching these people, could you imagine having to LIVE with them too?? The people on the boards make up all sorts of funny names for the houseguests... so what Brit and Monet did never bothered me.))

Anyhoo...

I think she needs to be careful, continue doing her thing, maybe steer clear of HoH for another couple of weeks (keep winning those Vetos, that's where the real power is).

But, I'm buying my ticket and climbin' on board.

Go Britney go!! Choo Choo!!!!

She needs to lay low now. She stuck her neck out for Kristen and Haydon, and it didn't work out. By doing that she's now on Enzo's radar. She's also lucky Brenchel aren't smart enough to question her motives for doing it.

She needs to lay low now. She stuck her neck out for Kristen and Haydon, and it didn't work out. By doing that she's now on Enzo's radar. She's also lucky Brenchel aren't smart enough to question her motives for doing it.

She sure does, she had a buisy day yesterday, playing the mastermind & tactician. I like her game play, or as Hayden said "where her head is at".

I never thought Britney would use POV. Kristen has never been interested in having a convo with her until she needed her, why should she save her? Kathy is much easier to control, isn't in a showmance, and isn't as close to the guys as Kristen was. Good move on her part if you ask me. Now she has to just keep up the fake act with Rachel, hanging with Ragan, console Kathy, stick with Lane and Enzo, and she can get far. :animated_scratchchin:

I was gone all day and missed all the excitement. I'm glad Britney did not use the POV. No one I know of has ever been put on the block for not useing the POV. Good girl. Now the spotlight is where you want it, on someone else.

Archived