Britney - Week 4 (PoV)

CeCiMom

^_^ Sabo esta verdad.

Lo Creo por.

I put this thru my translator on my phone and it makes no sense, something like I believe by saturday

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe by next saturday, Kristen will be gone, Hayden's hair will be longer and Ragan will be more gay if that is possible. :animated_rotfl:

there ya go makes perfect sense,lolololanimated_rotfl.gif

I didn't get the memo. When did this become a foreign language board?

Finally, I figured out who Britney sometimes looks like, a young Brigitte Bardot. JMO.

Someone posted early in the season that she looks like Dolly Parton. She really does. It's the mouth, I think.

It was Marty that suggested that and she does kinda, not enough hair for Bridget Bardot, just a tad

Finally, I figured out who Britney sometimes looks like, a young Brigitte Bardot. JMO.

Muy huh? LOL LOL

It was Marty that suggested that and she does kinda, not enough hair for Bridget Bardot, just a tad

She did really? I never saw that post but wish I did because it's bugging the heck out of who she resembled and I couldn't put my finger on it until this morning. I think she resembles her from the nose up...it's the eyes.

Guest 6Borders

Brit keeps playing the way she is and she and Lane are going to be the final 2.

I don't think Brit will or should use the POV cos Rach is too stupid to put up a replacement on game...she's all personal right now. Brit will be smart and leave well enough alone I think!

I put this thru my translator on my phone and it makes no sense, something like I believe by saturday

It doesn't make any sense

Sabo esta verdad = This truth Sabo and Lo Creo por = I think by

PLEASE make sense....

I don't think she will use it either because she doesn't want to make Rachel mad yet. According to what she told Kristin last night Rachel won't put up Kathy. I am not too sure why because I don't think that Rachel has a clue about the guys alliance. But I do think that she is smart in that she is starting to look at the guys for a change.

She did really? I never saw that post but wish I did because it's bugging the heck out of who she resembled and I couldn't put my finger on it until this morning. I think she resembles her from the nose up...it's the eyes.

went back to look and it was Marty post #65 week 3

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:23 PMHer face looks like a young version of Dolly Parton. (don't know if anyone else has mentioned this)

Mama Grizzly here. You know you wanna be one too!

went back to look and it was Marty post #65 week 3

Those posts you quoted from Marty said she looked like dolly Parton. I didn't say she looked like dolly Parton, I said she looks like a young Brigitte Bardot. lol

The above was my post. I guess I misunderstood.

I LOVE how much BB info Britney knows. She is a total fan of this show, from watching the live feeds and knowing gossip from BB (info about BB11 Natalie's wedding.)

Wait. As I typed that, I think it was her who said J/J broke up. Nevermind...

ETA: Ok, she just admitted that she didn't know if they were together or not, seeing how Jeff had a new show that Jordan wasn't apart of.

Have you taken a good look at Matt? Did ya'll really expect his wife to be runway couture model material??? LOL

Monet was unavailable at the time.

Can you see Stacy playing a harmonica :animated_rotfl:

No. :animated_rotfl:

Rachel said she would turn lesbian for Stacy. Little does she know she has already turned lesbian for Brendon.

Archived