Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty good. Most relationships don't last more than 1 year and marriages 2 years.

Not only that but we all know what he is really saying is that many Italian guys cheat but he is proud to say he has only slept with his wife since they have been together. I appreciate his sentiments. I think he's wonderful.

Not only that but we all know what he is really saying is that many Italian guys cheat but he is proud to say he has only slept with his wife since they have been together. I appreciate his sentiments. I think he's wonderful.

He'd keep me entertained! Aside from the hair thinning and nose picking and farting and constipation, he's not a bad piece of ass!

You, too! :party_smilie: We are gangsta lovers. What do you think is hottest about him?

1. I am a gangsta lova-no brendouches for me!

2. he's a paesan

3. he's goodlooking, alph-alph male, smart enough to lay low and not expose himself like kristen. he's letting others do the dirty work-good for jury

1. I am a gangsta lova-no brendouches for me!

2. he's a paesan

3. he's goodlooking, alph-alph male, smart enough to lay low and not expose himself like kristen. he's letting others do the dirty work-good for jury

Agreed! I do not need a man who probably has more estrogen than I do. I need a strong man who doesn't sob over everything. He would not be afraid to check and see if we had a burglar in the house if I heard a noise. I think a man like Enzo would do that. He would protect me (and family) and be an alpha male but not male chauvunist. I draw the line there. Anyway Enzo has all that and the Italian look I like so much. Lord, send me a man like Enzo! :animated_bouncy:

Agreed! I do not need a man who probably has more estrogen than I do. I need a strong man who doesn't sob over everything. He would not be afraid to check and see if we had a burglar in the house if I heard a noise. I think a man like Enzo would do that. He would protect me (and family) and be an alpha male but not male chauvunist. I draw the line there. Anyway Enzo has all that and the Italian look I like so much. Lord, send me a man like Enzo! :animated_bouncy:

Oh please me too! : )

Archived