Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

My post was meant to say that I saw the same exact words that I just posted here at morty's over at the jokers update forum. That's all my post meant. So I'll admit that I didn't have my facts straight.

And who's said he's hating Jews?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently there was some confusion about Enzo saying "I hate youse" after being beat in pool last night by Andrew. Because

of the way Enzo speaks, it is sometimes difficult to decipher what exactly he is saying, so some questioned whether he was

actually saying "I hate Jews". Seems to be decided it was "I hate youse" supposedly referring to the billiard balls or something

like that.

My post was meant to say that I saw the same exact words that I just posted here at morty's over at the jokers update forum. That's all my post meant. So I'll admit that I didn't have my facts straight.

No one is blaming you, but it looks like that update was taken out of context.

someone posted today that when Enzo used his regular word of "yous" as in "I hate yous" they reported he said "jews."

good night all!

This ghost(fake poster) came in and posted on every thread Enzo just said three times he hates jews. Some people immediately went carzy and said they hated enzo now! The mods themselves looked it up and it was determined that he said " I HATE YOUSE!" That was so disturbing!

I better leave too! Maybe it will all look better in the morn! Goodnight!

Okay, I was afraid I was the one hating Jews in my posts. lol

Seems like some people being oversensitive and not knowing how people speak. For example, I have a friend who says, "I hate when you do me like that." What she means is that she hates when I play practical jokes. She doesn't mean anything sexually related. lol Just gotta know how people talk.

ahh, a ghost poster.

People are way too harsh on both Lane and Enzo. I think people are just desperate to have a group of macho guys to hate on, like those in past seasons that deserved it. Other than Matt, the Brigade seems like a decent group of guys. They say some stupid stuff, but I don't think they're worth hating on.

ITA

No one is blaming you, but it looks like that update was taken out of context.

someone posted today that when Enzo used his regular word of "yous" as in "I hate yous" they reported he said "jews."

good night all!

Nighty night. Miss you and some of the others tonight. :disappointed:

I am not a huge fan of "bros before hos" or what seems to be a "good ol' boys" Brigade alliance. That being said...

I do appreciate the way Enzo played the game last night. Rachel won HOH and Enzo was like "so Hayden and Kristen really are a couple" and his expressions of astonishment and how he let Rachel and Brendon think he was really buying into it all. After they are gone, he openly admitted how he "still had to play the game". He may be targeting those two behind their backs, but his game play by keeping them happy with him is smart. So I am currently on the liking Enzo train right now.

Enzo is primed to win the POV. He's going to use it to bring back Captain Chaos. Andrew wouldn't be participating as a houseguest, he would just be, according to Lane, writing their speeches! :animated_rotfl:

While I would LOVE to see Andrew back in the house after the bomb he dropped, it isn't going to happen. Which do you think came first? Did they decide NOT to bring back the house guests (they were released from sequester) and that is why Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie? Or do you think Julie broke the cardinal rule about revealing information to someone headed to sequester and they were forced to abandon the vote someone back in plan?

While I would LOVE to see Andrew back in the house after the bomb he dropped, it isn't going to happen. Which do you think came first? Did they decide NOT to bring back the house guests (they were released from sequester) and that is why Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie? Or do you think Julie broke the cardinal rule about revealing information to someone headed to sequester and they were forced to abandon the vote someone back in plan?

I think they may have abandoned Houseguest Redux to focus on Saboteur Part Deux. I personally hope they have no Sabo takers!

not sharpest in tool shed so he should be safe this week

Am I the only one that has noticed that Enzo has done NOTHING in this game? He always say WE have to do this WE have to do that but then he sits back and let's his alliance do the work and when things don't go their way he complains. He can be funny at times but that is starting to get old. If the others in the house don't open their eyes he will float his way to the end. Wake up people, get his out before it's to late.

Am I the only one that has noticed that Enzo has done NOTHING in this game? He always say WE have to do this WE have to do that but then he sits back and let's his alliance do the work and when things don't go their way he complains. He can be funny at times but that is starting to get old. If the others in the house don't open their eyes he will float his way to the end. Wake up people, get his out before it's to late.

he hasnt needed to do anything

his alliance has been safe n intact

smart game play lay low until it is right opportunity to strike

lets the over-aggressors evict themselves out of game

first half of game best gameplay is to lay low (eg. kevin, dan etc......)

I think Enzo may have the best chance of winning actually. I don't think he's pissed anyone off and seems to be well liked

by all. Plus, I don't think they see him as a threat yet. He could just win.

But Enzo is not smart enough :animated_rotfl:

Archived