Enzo - Week 4

CeCiMom

I don't know how I feel about Enzo. He speaks highly of his family which is good, but I remember reading updates where he believed 9/11 was an inside job by the government which made me wonder about him. And he also said that infamous line I hate, "bros before hoes."

I would like to see him leave soon.

Any chance I had about continuing to like him is now completely gone.

I am down to one person now that I can tolerate and that's hayden. I'm sure he'll do something in the next 1600 minutes to piss me off.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from doing Kristen...Hayden hasn't done anything in the past few weeks...

I don't know how I feel about Enzo. He speaks highly of his family which is good, but I remember reading updates where he believed 9/11 was an inside job by the government which made me wonder about him. And he also said that infamous line I hate, "bros before hoes."

I would like to see him leave soon.

If ENZO thinks 911 was an inside job then he really is a nutcase :animated_rotfl:

lol, I'm surprised he hasn't done something in the past 3 weeks to piss you off. lol

Why is that? There's Ragan, Rachel, Brendon and Matt and they've done enough to annoy me for the duration of the show, so who's got time to focus on the others.

Aside from doing Kristen...Hayden hasn't done anything in the past few weeks...

So does that mean I shouldn't like him? He's done as much as Kathy, Britney, Ragan, Kristen, Lane and Enzo have done and that's a whole lot of nothing.

true lol

May I ask where you read these "updates" that say Enzo said this? It appears there may be some haters out there and before I condemn him I would like to know the source.

So does that mean I shouldn't like him? He's done as much as Kathy, Britney, Ragan, Kristen, Lane and Enzo have done and that's a whole lot of nothing.

I didn't say anything about liking him or not liking him...

Jokers! LOL They are good for a quickie update but they are nuts over there! NT

I should have known, first accusing him of saying he doesn't like Jews now this! Oh well, a strong dominant male presence takes some getting use to by the viewers especially after looking at the other "men" in the house.

I should have known, first accusing him of saying he doesn't like Jews now this! Oh well, a strong dominant male presence takes some getting use to by the viewers especially after looking at the other "men" in the house.

YEA I said if and I would find it hard to believe ENZO feels that way about 911 being from NJ .

Absolutely! The other HG "guys" are the no-balls bunch!

Sunday July 25 on Mortys. This doesn't say Enzo believed 9/11 was an inside job but it does say "he was in business with Bin Laden."

5:10PM BBT: Britney, Enzo, Hayden and Lane, Hayden talk about Pat Tillman and his death in the Iraq War. Hayden talks about Pat

Yes now I see the story Enzo did NOT say 911 was fake. Actually our govt. was friends with bin laden at one time and gave him guns to fight the russians for us in afganastan, of course that was before bin laden went mental and tried to attack us.

enzo vindicated again!

Yes now I see the story Enzo did NOT say 911 was fake. Actually our govt. was friends with bin laden at one time and gave him guns to fight the russians for us in afganastan, of course that was before bin laden went mental and tried to attack us.

enzo vindicated again!

Yes, that is true, not only did we supply the weapons but we trained them how to use them and how to fight a war in general.

That's correct Ginger KYwylicat! this is the second crazy rumor about Enzo today!

I don't mind at all if people don't like him, but these rumors about stuff he supposedly said are unfair.

Yea I do not think the Pennsylvania plane was shot down like Enzo said but that is far different then saying 911 was an inside job.

People are way too harsh on both Lane and Enzo. I think people are just desperate to have a group of macho guys to hate on, like those in past seasons that deserved it. Other than Matt, the Brigade seems like a decent group of guys. They say some stupid stuff, but I don't think they're worth hating on.

Archived