Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad Reno 911 isn't still on; Kathy'd be a perfect character on that show...she could play herself.

I remember when Matt got HOH Kathy spent some time sitting in the chair up in the HOH room. It was kind of freaky to see her in an upright position.

9a351f89.gif

No way, Kathy has redneck genes and Britany comes from a better pool :animated_rotfl:

Maybe the father was from "upper crust", Texarkana style I mean. Brit is only semi-polished...college MIGHT have helped her out!

Maybe Britney and Kathy are step-sisters and in real life their mother is a carmelite nun with bleached hair and incredibly long eyelashes.

well, that's more of a realistic scenario than them being mother and daughter...

that post about them being mother and daughter was the 2nd one that I've recently seen from someone with 1 post/first post. I wonder why someone would care enough and bother to register here and post THAT? Odd if you ask me...

Kathy is prepping Britney to be her new best friend - aka pseudo-daughter in the house. I know I'm completely cynical, but the profession of love and care and I'll never put you up and I'll vote for you at the end and ever since I saw your "sweet face" before I even knew you stuff was absolutely borderline creeeeeeeepy.

It will really be interesting to see who Kathly globs to next and how she may be forgotten once B&R are gone.

No way, Kathy has redneck genes and Britany comes from a better pool :animated_rotfl:

I can't see it either. I'd say also, that Britney is just more cosmopolitan.

And I still have major questions about how Kathy can really be a deputy sheriff. She's not physical AT ALL!

I just want to say that I did feel bad for her last night she knew that Hayden and Kirstin were going to get Rachel to put her up. She knows that she is not liked I wouldn't want to feel like that. Hopefully she will not attach herself to Brit. She has to know that Brit doesn't like her either. I would really laugh if the hoh was questions and she won because no one else wants to win it. They are thinking it's a double eviction next week so the brigade doesn't want to win this week. I really think she would put up brendon and Rachel and no one would expect her to win myself included.

I just want to say that I did feel bad for her last night she knew that Hayden and Kirstin were going to get Rachel to put her up. She knows that she is not liked I wouldn't want to feel like that. Hopefully she will not attach herself to Brit. She has to know that Brit doesn't like her either. I would really laugh if the hoh was questions and she won because no one else wants to win it. They are thinking it's a double eviction next week so the brigade doesn't want to win this week. I really think she would put up brendon and Rachel and no one would expect her to win myself included.

I agree. Rachel and Brendon would both go on the block. It would be amazing if Kathy won HOH. There'd be lots of crow served and eaten; including yours truly.

Archived