Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Brit really likes Rachel? I can't figure out if she really does.

:animated_scratchchin: I can't figure it out either.

I doubt wanting to cut someone's throat with a plastic knife would make for a healthy friendship. LOL

L

LOL LOL LOL I forgot Brit said that.

this board is for talking about the houseguests not even not one iota for anyone to speculate on what any of us do, I resent it that if I say I hate kathys smoking and especially when she is always talkin about her cancer, then someone pipes in with you are tires of being insulted, I have that right to my opinion. and when I said smoking makes a person lazy , I meant in the way that you spend more time smoking when there are other more productive things a person could do and I was talking about lazy ass Kathy, who lays around 24/7 doing nothing but puff. you have no right to speculate what dasderdly things I as a non smoker might be doing. I was a single mother, with 4 kids, has nothing to do with smoking and the lazy I was talking about and when I did say lazy I said I was really lazy behind my smoking, I didn't mention any of you smokers out there. It is a nasty dirty habit, that is horrendus for your health and that is a fact and to condone it is bs, I never will, what you all want to do is your right but do not down me for my right, which is to say Kathy sucks and is a lousy BB player, and I hate her puffing when she has been ill, it is nonsense and stupid.

I dont know why every year when someone has an opinion about a houseguest some ppl take it sooo personal, it is not about you, I have not downed your opinions of Kathy or your love for Kathy, it is your opinion and choice

Hi I am over being insulted by people who know nothing about me,

No one was directing anything at you , and you know nothing about the rest of us so stop making these posts about Kathy personal. It reminds me of when Libra was a houseguest and everyone went ape because some of us did not like that she left her children, you just have to agree to dissagree sometimes, let me have an opinion in peace plz

this board is for talking about the houseguests not even not one iota for anyone to speculate on what any of us do, I resent it that if I say I hate kathys smoking and especially when she is always talkin about her cancer, then someone pipes in with you are tires of being insulted, I have that right to my opinion. and when I said smoking makes a person lazy , I meant in the way that you spend more time smoking when there are other more productive things a person could do and I was talking about lazy ass Kathy, who lays around 24/7 doing nothing but puff. you have no right to speculate what dasderdly things I as a non smoker might be doing. I was a single mother, with 4 kids, has nothing to do with smoking and the lazy I was talking about and when I did say lazy I said I was really lazy behind my smoking, I didn't mention any of you smokers out there. It is a nasty dirty habit, that is horrendus for your health and that is a fact and to condone it is bs, I never will, what you all want to do is your right but do not down me for my right, which is to say Kathy sucks and is a lousy BB player, and I hate her puffing when she has been ill, it is nonsense and stupid.

I dont know why every year when someone has an opinion about a houseguest some ppl take it sooo personal, it is not about you, I have not downed your opinions of Kathy or your love for Kathy, it is your opinion and choice

No one was directing anything at you , and you know nothing about the rest of us so stop making these posts about Kathy personal. It reminds me of when Libra was a houseguest and everyone went ape because some of us did not like that she left her children, you just have to agree to dissagree sometimes, let me have an opinion in peace plz

Hi Fatcat :animated_wave:

Some posts are better ignored.

Hi Fatcat :animated_wave:

Some posts are better ignored.

yep, and I am getting ready for the old perpetual list,lolanimated_wave.gif

me too, Ive hardly been to the others except maybe big reds and Brenda's lol

Kathy's maternal instincts are probably kicking-in. That, and she strikes me as somewhat kind. She is considerably older than the other women and I think that she means it when she says it (I love you all). Britney, I don't know about. Britney is probably a great friend but be one back or goodbye, adios, so long, I will show you how to hold a grudge.

There's kathy in her usual position again. If I laid around that much my poor bones and muscles would be just plain useless. Someone would have to call 911 to get me up.

She's wondering how long the lock down will be. She's dying for a cigarette.

I doubt wanting to cut someone's throat with a plastic knife would make for a healthy friendship. LOL

:animated_rotfl: Your posts always make me smile. Thanks.

me too, Ive hardly been to the others except maybe big reds and Brenda's lol

Always upfront but true and kind Fatcat. I like that about you.

Hi me123........Got a feeling we are going to have to duck and cover, :hide: lol

I read on some thread here that Kathy only makes 27 large a year. Not very good salary for someone who serves and protects, and risks her live for it. Yes, in Chicago it's serve and protect, not protect and serve.

Hi, Shipp! Kathy seems more like a Meter Maid. I somehow can't imagine her saying (menacingly), "FREEZE MFer..."

Also she has a house with a backyard and early retirment options, benefits, etc. IMO she ain't the sharpest plastic knife in the drawer. In fact none of this bunch are. Since she and Brittany are both from the same state -Arkansas- they could be the real secret connection, maybe Brit is the illegitimate daughter Kathy had at age 15 and had to give away, sell, leave in a dumpster. :animated_rotfl:

Hi, Shipp! Kathy seems more like a Meter Maid. I somehow can't imagine her saying (menacingly), "FREEZE MFer..."

Also she has a house with a backyard and early retirment options, benefits, etc. IMO she ain't the sharpest plastic knife in the drawer. In fact none of this bunch are. Since she and Brittany are both from the same state -Arkansas- they could be the real secret connection, maybe Brit is the illegitimate daughter Kathy had at age 15 and had to give away, sell, leave in a dumpster. :animated_rotfl:

Hi Len Ray, long time no hear, good to see you here. I haven't watched the after dark yet, but I am sure she will say or do something to turn me off,lol I didn't know she had more than one child. I just haven't been watching like usual as this crowd bores me,lol. I really thought that firefighters and policemen make pretty good living, I do have a great friend who is a policeman, a rookie and he does pretty well. Well every body needs money, I just dont necessarily like the way Kathy puts herself out there.

I totally agree that cops make pretty good money. I don't know where I read this, but apperantly Brit mentioned that Kathy makes under or around 30k. I doubt that's true, but I wonder how and why Brit would bother to bring that up to others in the first place?

I don't know about arkansas but police in certain areas of georgia start at 48k. I'm leaning on the same side as LenRay that she may be a meter maid because I just can't see kathy as police material.

I think she has spoken about apprehending people. Wouldn't the Ark police have something to say about it if she impersonating a sheriff?

She has to be the desk officer because I really can't picture her do any other moving around then getting from her home to desk.

She's as good as wood!

I am sorry, but after watching the AD I was just disgusted with Kathy, and she couldn't even get up off her butt to go ask when the lockdown would be over she sent Ragen, pitiful, and then asked for him to tell them she needed to smoke, that is sooo ridiculous, and she made the statement that the rest of them "only think of themselves", that is prolly ture of everyone really, uh, including Kathy, but I thought it seemed that they were just tryin to have some fun for Matts b-day.

Archived