Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

Even if Rachel wasn't sincere, it's a game. The object is to not piss off the HOH and avoid the block. She's not thinking about the game.

Would not made a bit of difference but Kristen could have just walked away rather then saying it aloud.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the viewers see who started the argument? If she did start it, it wasn't smart on her part just because she's HOH. She's just HOH for one week. Next week, whoever is left of Hayden and Kristen can easily win HOH and nominate Brendon and Rachel. I can easily criticize Rachel's game as I can Kristen's. My problem with Kristen is that she should just let Rachel apologize and then try to manipulate Rachel to keep her off the block. Kristen's neck is on the line this week.

It could make a difference. You never know what is going to happen in the game.

Did the viewers see who started the argument? If she did start it, it wasn't smart on her part just because she's HOH. She's just HOH for one week. Next week, whoever is left of Hayden and Kristen can easily win HOH and nominate Brendon and Rachel. I can easily criticize Rachel's game as I can Kristen's. My problem with Kristen is that she should just let Rachel apologize and then try to manipulate Rachel to keep her off the block. Kristen's neck is on the line this week.

It could make a difference. You never know what is going to happen in the game.

IMO, it makes no difference at all. Kristen needs to save herself and that's the only way she stays. I also would not accept an insincere apology. Rachel needs to get over herself, it doesn't make her a better person to apologize not starting it in the first place would have made her a better person. Wham..someone gets HOH and it instantly goes to their heads and that's the problem in a nutshell. Rachel can't hold a pea in her stomach and any info she gets she runs and tells someone about it, so she just couldn't wait to confront Kristen with allegations.

Let's remember Rachel made up that whole lie about about someone telling her that Kristen was promising votes so now I put nothing past her. As much as they all say they don't lie they do, but it's expected because if they don't they get nowhere.

All I am saying is you do what you have to do to stay in the game.

I totally understand what you are saying, but Kristen hasn't been playing a very good game in the past few days. she got ahead of herself and pissing off the person who sleeps in the same room as you and Hayden wasn't a good move to begin with. So I was just saying that no one will side with her now anyway.

Kristen turned on Andrew and was blatantly letting him know that she switched sides to Kathy.

all of em are real idiots, I am beginning to like Enzo,lol

Even if Rachel wasn't sincere, it's a game. The object is to not piss off the HOH and avoid the block. She's not thinking about the game.

Yeah, but Rachel has everyone aggravated to the point where it was just a matter of time before someone told her to get off her high horse.

Kathy turned me off sooo much with her pity party on the show tonight

Right that's what this game is all about, telling the truth and not sucking up. Give me a break..... :smoke: Just sayin'....

I know. All I'm saying is that it's going to come to bite her in the behind because she's being so overt with it. As much as these girls become frienemies, Rachel is likely to tell Kristen what Kathy said I think. Kathy's operation would tumble on her head. You have to be a little more strategic than that with the back-stabbing.

This woman is unbelieveable. I'm sorry but if a doctor had given me "6 months to live" and to "get my affairs in order" I would be spending it with my child and family. She 'claims' that she is doing this to 'take care of her son'... That is a load of crap. There are sooooo many inconsistancies in her story, but has she no idea that she is making herself look bad???

I think you are misunderstanding her, she had cancer ten yrs or more ago, thats when she was told she only had six months to live. Part of her treatment involved chemo that as a side effect gives her leukemia, which she currently lives with and will eventually kill her. This would explain the tiredness and the sickness, even a common cold can be very dangerous to her. At least thats the way I understand the situation with her.

well her situation to me s totally bogus, and if she is ill she should not be there, and should not e puffing away on the cancer sticks, I did not appreciate her pity party or her total apathy, because that is what she is apathetic

I live in Texas and I would love to know where Kathy attends church..... so I can avoid ever going to it.

Unless you live on the border in Texas between Texas and Arkansas, I don't think that's something you have to worry about. LOL She doesn't live in Texas, she lives in Texarkana, Arkansas.

I live in Texas too. Where in Texas are you?

I think you are misunderstanding her, she had cancer ten yrs or more ago, thats when she was told she only had six months to live. Part of her treatment involved chemo that as a side effect gives her leukemia, which she currently lives with and will eventually kill her. This would explain the tiredness and the sickness, even a common cold can be very dangerous to her. At least thats the way I understand the situation with her.

Chemo doesn't give you leukemia, it does however raise the risk factor, however Smoking is a considerable risk factor for leukemia, especially a type of leukemia called acute myelogenous leukemia, or AML. The carcinogens in cigarettes are absorbed by the lungs and then travel to the bloodstream. It is estimated that 1 in 4 cases of AML are caused by smoking.

My point is that IF she was so concerned then she would be doing everything in her power to avoid the risk factors of leukemia. The reson it upsets me so very much is the #1 I am a single parent, #2 I am a cancer survivor, #3 I changed my lifestyle and didn't do things that are KNOWN to cause leukemia. I believe that IF she were so concerned then she #1 would do everything in her power to fight for her life (NOT by being in a gameshow) #2 would spend ever opportunity to spend time with her loved ones. #3 Being in the line of work that she is (I was a firefighter/medic) there are major survivor benefits for both on-duty death or non-service deaths.

Leukemia CAN be cured, the length of remission vary... IF she has leukemia, (which I am very doubtful) she would be undergoing treatments, UNLESS she is in remission and if that is the case it also makes her story fraudulent.

If it is a lie in the game to get her ahead, then so be it... fine, they all lie in the game, but I don't think that she is usung it as a lie in the game or she wouldn't have DR sessions about it...

I don't get how someone with 6 months would give up 3 with their child to be on this show. I also don't think her Son would have wanted to give up that time.

I'm not sure how old her son Shane is, but I know that she said that she said that she wanted this money for him to be set and go to college, but she also said that she was pregnant when she was 18 so, If she had her son when she was 19 (I don't know, just guessing) he would be at least 21, as for how many smokes she smokes a day I would guess, about a pack and a half, unless they are on IDLD...

I don't get how someone with 6 months would give up 3 with their child to be on this show. I also don't think her Son would have wanted to give up that time.

Exactally... and what parent in their right mind wouldn't want to leave their child/ren when they instead could be making memories WITH them... something is rotten in the BB house...

North of Dallas. But I do have relatives who live in Texarkana, Texas. So I guess I thought her Texarkana was the one in Texas. LOL Ooops.

Oh cool. I'm in south Texas.

Regarding Texarkana, Texas and Arkansas, it's a common mistake because that's the border.

Don't get me wrong I feel the same way as you myss911. If she was that bad she shouldn't be there or smoking for that matter. I think her telling Ragan was just game play because he would go to bat for her, and she wouldn't have to tell more stories to the rest of the hg.

Don't get me wrong I feel the same way as you myss911. If she was that bad she shouldn't be there or smoking for that matter. I think her telling Ragan was just game play because he would go to bat for her, and she wouldn't have to tell more stories to the rest of the hg.

If it was purly game play then kudos to her! She may have more game to her than I originally thought. BUT I don't think it was all game play because of her DR sessions...

I'm not sure how old her son Shane is, but I know that she said that she said that she wanted this money for him to be set and go to college, but she also said that she was pregnant when she was 18 so, If she had her son when she was 19 (I don't know, just guessing) he would be at least 21, as for how many smokes she smokes a day I would guess, about a pack and a half, unless they are on IDLD...

Thanks myss911.

Interesting, she claims to have one child who, by the above math is about 21 years old. Guess he's not smart enough to get a scholarship or make a student loan like most of us do. Somethings not right with her story.

If your cigarette consumption is correct do some more math. A pack of cigs in her area costs about $5 so 1 1/2 packs would be $7.50 and with tax let's say about $8 per day. Times 365 equals $2920 a year times 5 years equals $14,600. That should put a dent in her adult son's education if she does not win AND she will feel much better.

Archived