Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

This is the second time in the same week I have to close a thread due to personal attacks against other posters due to differing opinions. Warning level increases will be handed out... one of you is close to having additional action taken.

It's really not that hard and most of you do a great job of having discussions even if you don't agree with each other. But, some of you need to learn that at this site you are NOT allowed to attack/bait/mock/belittle/disrespect another MEMBER on this site.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted you to know I haven't forgot about the thread... still doing clean up. Most of the posts that will be deleted or edited or have warning level increases updated are now "invisible" to members. So, I'll go ahead and open the thread back up.

I'll finish the clean up on my end... you all need to move on, please! :D

Excellent job CeCiMom keeping the boards nice and tidy!

I'm watching flashback this morning from last night (about 1:06 am bbt cam 4)... I got a few chuckles from Lane and Enzo in taj giving Kathy a pep talk for her going into competition tomorrow and trying to get her motivated to win the comp and win this game. The guys were obviously toying with her...but she took the ribbing well.

It was actually nice to see Kathy laugh, smile and more so...say she wants to stay in the game and win.

Lane: "Put the monkey down, you gotta go to work tomorrow!" :animated_rotfl:

She's really been a downer especially the past few weeks. If she showed more of this side of her...she wouldn't be bashed so much.

Great job CeCiMom! Watching Kathy over the past few weeks and watching her increasing laziness, negative attitude, her burning of bridges and general 'uninteresting' presence, I wonder where the blonde barnacle will attach herself when Kristen is evicted. I mean afterall, she, herself, is a sinking ship...

It would be interesting to see Kathy win HOH (she's not good at comps, but I think everyone has a chance to win some,even Kathy)....she would probably lose her mind and we'll see the real Kathy. I don't hate her, just don't like her hypocrisy....but I do feel bad that she's the butt of most of the jokes.

It would be interesting to see Kathy win HOH (she's not good at comps, but I think everyone has a chance to win some,even Kathy)....she would probably lose her mind and we'll see the real Kathy. I don't hate her, just don't like her hypocrisy....but I do feel bad that she's the butt of most of the jokes.

I agree about the hypocrisy of her words vs actions, but I believe she is the Butt of so many jokes because she has spent so much time laying around on her butt and kissing so much butt....

I agree about the hypocrisy of her words vs actions, but I believe she is the Butt of so many jokes because she has spent so much time laying around on her butt and kissing so much butt....

I agree...and have to admit I laughed at a lot of them :sadangel:

I'm the girl that's happy the bad person got caught, but then instantly starts feeling bad when I see them in cuffs (depending on what they did), lol!

Edited post.

Looking forward, and hoping agains hope for Kat to win. Fingers crossed, but still think she will stay for awhile. The other HG have bigger fish to fry right now. Oh please get rid of R & B, the Shmoopies, lol.

I understand that they are on a two-day lock down. Has Kathy been able to smoke? I think I remember BB allowing Dick to smoke I believe in the storage room when the house was on a long lock down. I could be wrong but I thought they did.

2 day lock down, yikes. Hope it's gonna be an interesting comp if it's taking them that long to set it up. Probably endurance?

Kathy is the butt of the jokes around here because of who she has portrayed herself in the BB house, she has done nothing, and layed around more than anyone in the history of BB as I can remember, she has sung her pity party, then acted in destructive ways, makes no sense if you are trying to win this game to be the slug she is, and she has no redeeming personality to make any one want to like her. She went to the show that is known for being watched 24/7 and even if it isn't in her personality to have some sort of and git up and go, she could at least fake it till she makes it. But she will make it to the jury house where she can vacation on CBS's dime.

Kathy is the butt of the jokes around here because of who she has portrayed herself in the BB house, she has done nothing, and layed around more than anyone in the history of BB as I can remember, she has sung her pity party, then acted in destructive ways, makes no sense if you are trying to win this game to be the slug she is, and she has no redeeming personality to make any one want to like her. She went to the show that is known for being watched 24/7 and even if it isn't in her personality to have some sort of and git up and go, she could at least fake it till she makes it. But she will make it to the jury house where she can vacation on CBS's dime.

Well said...

Hmmmmmm. so Kat's a slug. So let's line up the slugs and slack asses in this game, in no particular order.

Lane the lump, Enzo the dump, Hayden the stump, and Brit, sittin' around the cee-ment pond I reckon, chewing on her fingers and eating junk.

Regan who doesn't know which way is up. Kristan who didn't talk for 2 weeks (I actually thought the girl was mute). R & B who do nothing but whine, and complain, and play for the cameras. Mutt, the mensa moron wife is sick liar.

I must have missed someone. But, that's because they are all so boring, slugs, and slack asses.

Well I have to miss tonights show as I am working, but it will be interesting to see if this time around she steps up to the plate, still wont help me like her, she has already turned me off, and I might as as well add like some of the others, h*ll most of the others,lololanimated_scratchchin.gif

I understand that they are on a two-day lock down. Has Kathy been able to smoke? I think I remember BB allowing Dick to smoke I believe in the storage room when the house was on a long lock down. I could be wrong but I thought they did.

Ewwwww! I hope they don't allow them to do that! All that food and supplies are in there. Yuck!

Dick was special, Kathy probably not so.

after seeing jordan , jerry , sheila win comps

i have no doubt kathy will win an individual comp at some point

the question is when lol :animated_bouncy:

after seeing jordan , jerry , sheila win comps

i have no doubt kathy will win an individual comp at some point

the question is when lol :animated_bouncy:

Agreed! I can't believe all these "fans" in the house constantly make the following statements:

- Kathy won't win anything

- I KNOW there is no other alliance

- publicly stating what they want and don't want to happen...the producers will make sure just the opposite happens.

Archived