Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously can NOT believe what I just heard from a convo on live feeds!!! SO I have been lurking here for a while now but hadnt posted...But I just HAD to come and talk about this!!! BEcause I am in utter SHOCK!!!! Anyho, while painfully listening in on a convo that kristen and kathy were just having about of course Rachel, you could hear Rach and the house having a distant cnversation, well Kathy with her "katty" ways made a jesture when she hears rachels voice, So Kristen says, What did she say....This is when I got the shock of my LIFE!!!!!! Kathy says......"she is talking about some girl named Julie CHEN and having a baby..." OMFG!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Seriously Kathy, you dont even know who Julie Chen is???????????????????? ALLISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!! I beg of you, go in there and get this idiot and send her packing!!!!!!!! I would rather watch Rachel Brendon for the rest of this season then have to see that idiot for one more more minute in that house!!!! There are literally THOUSANDS of fans who audition for this show every year, and you put someone in there who doesnt even KNOW who the HOST of your darn show is????????????????? It's a good thing not ALLL of BB audience is able to see live feeds because I can promise you, esp after that comment.....Ratings would go down the tubes!!! Come on CBS please do SOMETHING to kick start this mess!!!! And get her out of there!

Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already...BOTH my kids are professors and BOTH have a second job ..Y?..because they make CRAPOLA salaries...Professors that make $$ are NOT in the rural school, and besides he's NOT a full Professor, he's an assitant geting his doctorate I believe...then he has to get published! NOT an easy road to hoe!

JUST SAYIN'...personally I'm thinking Brit has the best chance to win it all! She's smart, well liked, socail and can win games.

Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already...BOTH my kids are professors and BOTH have a second job ..Y?..because they make CRAPOLA salaries...Professors that make $$ are NOT in the rural school, and besides he's NOT a full Professor, he's an assitant geting his doctorate I believe...then he has to get published! NOT an easy road to hoe!

JUST SAYIN'...personally I'm thinking Brit has the best chance to win it all! She's smart, well liked, socail and can win games.

I remember reading one day on Morty's that Ragan is 300,000 in debt

Kathy knows who Julie is. It's Brenda who doesn't. Brenda, the wiz wussy, made an insulting remark about Julie teaching Enzo Chinese. I believe Julie is of Korean heritage, born in the :flags_unitedstates:

brain you raise a good point....@shipp not knowing the nationality of your host is a BIG difference than not knowing who the host of the game show YOUR on is insane!!!!

I seriously can NOT believe what I just heard from a convo on live feeds!!! SO I have been lurking here for a while now but hadnt posted...But I just HAD to come and talk about this!!! BEcause I am in utter SHOCK!!!! Anyho, while painfully listening in on a convo that kristen and kathy were just having about of course Rachel, you could hear Rach and the house having a distant cnversation, well Kathy with her "katty" ways made a jesture when she hears rachels voice, So Kristen says, What did she say....This is when I got the shock of my LIFE!!!!!! Kathy says......"she is talking about some girl named Julie CHEN and having a baby..." OMFG!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Seriously Kathy, you dont even know who Julie Chen is???????????????????? ALLISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!! I beg of you, go in there and get this idiot and send her packing!!!!!!!! I would rather watch Rachel Brendon for the rest of this season then have to see that idiot for one more more minute in that house!!!! There are literally THOUSANDS of fans who audition for this show every year, and you put someone in there who doesnt even KNOW who the HOST of your darn show is????????????????? It's a good thing not ALLL of BB audience is able to see live feeds because I can promise you, esp after that comment.....Ratings would go down the tubes!!! Come on CBS please do SOMETHING to kick start this mess!!!! And get her out of there!

Who gives a flyin fudge if she knows who the Host is or not and you heard wrong because she does in fact know who Julie Chen is you might want to go back and re-watch your feeds. And why are they suppose to have people on their that totally know the show in that case you DO KNOW Kristen has never seen an Episode right? Man anymore things people can come up with to hate on Kathy for..

brain you raise a good point....@shipp not knowing the nationality of your host is a BIG difference than not knowing who the host of the game show YOUR on is insane!!!!

Oh for heavens sake. Do you actually think Kat doesn't know who Julie Chen is? You either mis-spoke, or mis-read, or mis-heard. Or she mis-spoke. Good lord.

in response to SwatCopsWife, I'm sorry that your "fellow" female of blue has turned out to be such a disappointment for this show...I am 100% sure of what I heard, and maybe it's YOU who needs to go back and rewatch the feeds. Anyone with an ounce of common sense should know who their host is after over a month in the game....I was not the only person who heard what she said the whole room of 35 people did...Soooo anyho, like I said I suggest YOU go back and watch it...; ) :animated_rotfl:

in response to SwatCopsWife, I'm sorry that your "fellow" female of blue has turned out to be such a disappointment for this show...I am 100% sure of what I heard, and maybe it's YOU who needs to go back and rewatch the feeds. Anyone with an ounce of common sense should know who their host is after over a month in the game....I was not the only person who heard what she said the whole room of 35 people did...Soooo anyho, like I said I suggest YOU go back and watch it...; ) :animated_rotfl:

You don't have to "suggest" anything to me. I said either you missed something, or she mis-spoke. Happens ya know?

Guess it is a safe bet Kathy does not know that the President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation Leslie Moonves is her husband :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Well since I don't have a right to have an opinion about Kathy because I don't know enough about law enforcement then I will just :lipsrsealed2: ....... go clean up the dog poop before it gets dark.

25smkow.gif

Archived