Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

I for one am not bashing cops, and I don't expect her to be "guns blazing", but I do expect her to be less useless than she is. She is not what I would consider physically fit enough to be a cop, judging on her performance in comps, just sayin. And I'll say again, the thing that annoys me the most about her is trying to use her cancer as a sympathy card to keep her in the game - if you are that bad off why come on BB? You know it it physically and mentally demanding if you have ever watched so why put yourself thru it if you aren't up to it?

She's playing a game not out arresting and chasing perps. Why should she be any more physicaly active then need be. Is Enzo's pathetic ass doing anything active because you know he is a MAN RIGHT? shouldn't he be a little more manly. Do you wear your seat be;t when you drive? Because it amazes me at the lack of human control to protect yourself while driving yet people stil do it. If she wants to smoke after having cancer power to her. TEAM KATHY KEEP ROLLING

No. Fricken. Way. Deputy Doo Little would be to much of an embarrassment for Britt to be on national tv with her. :animated_rotfl:

I'd think with a Wobbly eye like that she's be the embarrasment. Never know who she's talking to when you look at her.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason that kathy is still there is because they don't care about her one way or the other. Kathy might be one of those people who make it to F6 or F5 or F4 and then start winning comps. Who knows? If she doesn't start winning comps, someone who does win comps or manages to stay like natalie did, will want her gone or either beat her at F2 because she has done nothing to deserve winning (unless she starts winning). I agree that others in the game have played a game similar to Kathy. This is true. IMO, Kathy is totally out of her element and it will catch up to her at some point. Kathy is dispensable to the game at this point.

Yep look for her to be doing ABSOLUTELY F'king nothing and still be there.

Yup, why bust your butt until it's necessary. They have bigger fish to fry, and our girl might just walk into the final 2 or even win. Now wouldn't that be something. But, if she only makes it to the Jury House she WILL have a vote as to who the winner will be. So be careful who you piss off house guests. Just sayin.....

Don't you find it funny that people always say they know someone, who knows someone, who is related to someone, who has a friend, who's Uncle Bill has a neighbor, who is a cop? Those people are always the experts about the job. Sheesh.......... :bump:

Kathy won't make it past final 6. If she does, she won't make it past final 5. I don't think she's smart enough to win anything Q&A HOH and she seems not to have enough strength to win at any other kind of competition. Even the type of competition that Jordan lucked out on.

Yup, why bust your butt until it's necessary. They have bigger fish to fry, and our girl might just walk into the final 2 or even win. Now wouldn't that be something. But, if she only makes it to the Jury House she WILL have a vote as to who the winner will be. So be careful who you piss off house guests. Just sayin.....

Don't you find it funny that people always say they know someone, who knows someone, who is related to someone, who has a friend, who's Uncle Bill has a neighbor, who is a cop? Those people are always the experts about the job. Sheesh.......... :bump:

Well, here's the thing - I USED to be a cop (a while back granted, but in 6 years of law enforcement I think I earned the right to say what I want), and FYI to the haters, I am also MARRIED to a cop (for 20 years now). Oh, and that's not counting my two brothers in law who are also cops....Should I continue?

She's playing a game not out arresting and chasing perps. Why should she be any more physicaly active then need be. Is Enzo's pathetic ass doing anything active because you know he is a MAN RIGHT? shouldn't he be a little more manly. Do you wear your seat be;t when you drive? Because it amazes me at the lack of human control to protect yourself while driving yet people stil do it. If she wants to smoke after having cancer power to her. TEAM KATHY KEEP ROLLING

I'd think with a Wobbly eye like that she's be the embarrasment. Never know who she's talking to when you look at her.

Good thing - cause I don't think she is in any shape to chase or arrest anyone. Unless she is lulling them into a trance with those spider eyes - maybe that is her secret weapon, eh? As for Enzo, at least when the comps get physical he CAN hang in there if he wants to.

Seat belt - bet your ass I wear mine ALL the time, even just to go around the block. And as for commenting about Kathy's smoking, she comes on a reality show where she is on camera 24/7, talks about being a cancer survivor, yet smokes like a chimney- I'd say that's an open invitation to comment, criticize or whatever. That's what we do here on the forums during BB isn't it? Sorry it's about someone's fave contestant, but she's fair game just like anyone else. :food-smiley-005:

The way I feel is - immediately when they start talking about "needing" to be there, I want them gone. I don't care if it's some sort of game play or not. It's even worse to me if they really really feel that way. It's a game! Albeit, a game that the odds are against you winning.

If you're that desperate for the money and really need the money to live, why on earth would you put everything in to winning a game? I think it's crap.

If you don't want to take the time to find a job but instead decide to be on a game show for a "chance" to win money but when that falls through you'll settle for a mini paid vacation in the jury house, spare us the BS and just buy lottery tickets! The odds are just about the same of course minus the paid vacation.

I know jobs are not that great here in the real world but putting all your eggs into winning a game show just doesn't cut it for me. I think you're loser lazy if you're depending on a game show to make living easier.

OMG, I feel the exact same way..just couldn't put it into words...LOL!

Well, here's the thing - I USED to be a cop (a while back granted, but in 6 years of law enforcement I think I earned the right to say what I want), and FYI to the haters, I am also MARRIED to a cop. Oh, and that's not counting my two brothers in law who are also cops....Should I continue?

I don't feel the need to get into MY family police history, except to say I'm a police officers widow. I've MORE than earned the right to "say what I want" also.

So, I'm gonna say GO KAT GO KAT :party_smilie:

I don't feel the need to get into MY family police history, except to say I'm a police officers widow. I've MORE than earned the right to "say what I want" also.

I generally keep mine to myself too, but since some are questioning the "creds" of someone to speak about the police, just thought I'd share. Wasn't saying you couldn't like Kathy or say what you want. But some of the Kathy defenders only want happy faces and smiling kittens in her thread. I'm not a fan of hers, but if anyone or everyone else wants to be, go for it! :party_smilie:

I'm on the Kathy train too! Has anyone considered she may be underplaying her abilities in these early comps? It does keep a target off her back. She certainly is in great shape and looks years younger than her age.

Also Kathy does have a teenage son at home and I'm sure she's worried about him too. He has a YouTube page, if anyone wants it I'll gladly get it. Let me know.

Who else is there who should win this year? Matt? I don't think so. The Brigade? Not really. Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already and is hardly starving. BrenRack, too obnoxious. Kristen, too mean. Britt, well she's less offensive than most of them.

I'm on the Kathy train too! Has anyone considered she may be underplaying her abilities in these early comps? It does keep a target off her back. She certainly is in great shape and looks years younger than her age.

Also Kathy does have a teenage son at home and I'm sure she's worried about him too. He has a YouTube page, if anyone wants it I'll gladly get it. Let me know.

Who else is there who should win this year? Matt? I don't think so. The Brigade? Not really. Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already and is hardly starving. BrenRack, too obnoxious. Kristen, too mean. Britt, well she's less offensive than most of them.

Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already...BOTH my kids are professors and BOTH have a second job ..Y?..because they make CRAPOLA salaries...Professors that make $$ are NOT in the rural school, and besides he's NOT a full Professor, he's an assitant geting his doctorate I believe...then he has to get published! NOT an easy road to hoe!

JUST SAYIN'...personally I'm thinking Brit has the best chance to win it all! She's smart, well liked, socail and can win games.

Ragan? He makes too much money as a professor already...BOTH my kids are professors and BOTH have a second job ..Y?..because they make CRAPOLA salaries...Professors that make $$ are NOT in the rural school, and besides he's NOT a full Professor, he's an assitant geting his doctorate I believe...then he has to get published! NOT an easy road to hoe!

JUST SAYIN'...personally I'm thinking Brit has the best chance to win it all! She's smart, well liked, socail and can win games.

I thought he was at some big school like UCLA. When I was in college years ago Professors universally made very little. A few old friends of mine are making out like bandits but then they have years of experience, tenure. In any case, he's not going without food and has superior benefits than many professions.

I work at a university. Some professors make more some make less. Where I am, English professors and Computer Science professors make the most. However, if you make tenure, you're rich in my book because you can have a job for the rest of your life if you don't quit, do something really horrible, or the university closes.

If he's a grad assistant, he doesn't make very much at all.

Well, here's the thing - I USED to be a cop (a while back granted, but in 6 years of law enforcement I think I earned the right to say what I want), and FYI to the haters, I am also MARRIED to a cop (for 20 years now). Oh, and that's not counting my two brothers in law who are also cops....Should I continue?

Amen Sugar, thing is no one is bashing cops or law enforcement, just Kathy and I have said sooo many times before there is a difference, and she is in the BB house I will bash away, she is lazy , maybe the laziest ever houseguest I have ever seen in this game, I dont like her, dont like her pity party and then her smoking like a smoke stack, that whole scenerio just puts me off, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Amen Sugar, thing is no one is bashing cops or law enforcement, just Kathy and I have said sooo many times before there is a difference, and she is in the BB house I will bash away, she is lazy , maybe the laziest ever houseguest I have ever seen in this game, I dont like her, dont like her pity party and then her smoking like a smoke stack, that whole scenerio just puts me off, thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

I have to agree Fatcat. I mean...Jerry was more active than Kathy. She can't even sit up in the bed and talk, first thing she does is lay down. Gets on my nerves. If this is game play and she jumps up and starts winning comps I will be the first to say I was wrong. Just don't think we'll ever see that happen.

I have to agree Fatcat. I mean...Jerry was more active than Kathy. She can't even sit up in the bed and talk, first thing she does is lay down. Gets on my nerves. If this is game play and she jumps up and starts winning comps I will be the first to say I was wrong. Just don't think we'll ever see that happen.

well me too, and really I think Lane and Enzo are slugs as well, I really dont like any one this season, I may sorta be on the Brittney train, as I do think she is playin the game, the rest of em? no likey, oh and have I mentioned Matt is really right up there with Kathy on my score card, he is worthless and thinks he is all that, said he was the best BB playa ever,NOT, If Kathy ups her game and quits her current crap, I would say I was wrong, but I dont think it's gonna happen ,we will see

well me too, and really I think Lane and Enzo are slugs as well, I really dont like any one this season, I may sorta be on the Brittney train, as I do think she is playin the game, the rest of em? no likey, oh and have I mentioned Matt is really right up there with Kathy on my score card, he is worthless and thinks he is all that, said he was the best BB playa ever,NOT, If Kathy ups her game and quits her current crap, I would say I was wrong, but I dont think it's gonna happen ,we will see

I despise Matt almost as much as I hated Natalie from last season and I want him to go home! The problem is...the only ones that will put him up is Rachel and Brendon and I don't want them to keep winning HOH. I think he would be the first to go out of the brigade but I want him gone now...LOL!

I always thought the red chuckles were my favorite, but I think it's really the green ones.

Chuckles give me gas. I don't know why, burp ....Maybe that's Enzo's problem (had to throw in something about the game so I don't get an OFF TOPIC)

Chuckles give me gas. I don't know why, burp ....Maybe that's Enzo's problem (had to throw in something about the game so I don't get an OFF TOPIC)

Maybe you eat them too fast because they are so delicious. That sounds like Hayden, he eats very fast.

Archived