Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

Most people who come on BB make their decision before they walk through that door if they're going to bring their extra "baggage" with them in order to possibly help them in the game. Kathy made the decision to use her health issues in the past and/or present to further her game. I think it's pretty obvious she didn't think it out to the end. Talking about cancer and still smoking doesn't give much credibility to her approach.

The first couple of weeks I admit I was feeling sorry for her. She was being pretty reserved and not doing much trash talking about other HG. Needless to say, she is now making up for lost time!!! She keeps saying to Kristen & Hayden she isn't going to put up with the way Rachel and Brendon act yet she is doing the exact same thing! She's talking trash about other people too. Everybody in that house engages in trash talk. It's part of the game. I'm just not crazy about people who try to act so innocent to your face and twist the knife in your back when you turn to walk away.

If you're going to behave like that the least you can do is own up to your actions. She was so worried about giving the police department a bad image and was warned her actions in that house could cost her that job. I guess she didn't take that to heart because she's turned into a biotch just like the rest of 'em. WTG Kathy!! animated_rotfl.gif

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting convo that Kathy had with Kris in the cabana room... she mentioned that she had TWO kids... it was some convo that she wouldn't do __________________________ on the life of her two kids... I was only half ass listening....

Thank you, Myss911! I'm so thrilled that smoking is in my past!

I am soo happy for you too, I quit 10 yrs ago, thank God that Monkey is off my back, I tried to light up once after being quit for 2 yrs and it made me sick as a dog, I mean I had to lay down sick, never again.

I think Kathy is just a big phony, she doesn't walk the walk.

Wow that is very telling that she said her job could be on the line if she acts improperly. She would jeopardize her career for reality "fame"??? I am talking about good insurance and retirement benefits. Something doesn't make sense with her.

If you go in the house you have to know that the odds are you are not going to win the money. That would just be a bonus.

My thoughts on Kathy as a floater is this. Isn't a floater someone who not only doesn't win the game changing competitions but who "floats" from one group to another without any real loyalty but to themselves? They may help in strategy sessions but they aren't so much concerned in protecting an alliance but protecting themselves. Doesn't that fit Kathy to a t?

Interesting convo that Kathy had with Kris in the cabana room... she mentioned that she had TWO kids... it was some convo that she wouldn't do __________________________ on the life of her two kids... I was only half ass listening....

Kathy was refering to Hayden an Kris as her 2 kids... :animated_scratchchin:

I am soo happy for you too, I quit 10 yrs ago, thank God that Monkey is off my back, I tried to light up once after being quit for 2 yrs and it made me sick as a dog, I mean I had to lay down sick, never again.

I think Kathy is just a big phony, she doesn't walk the walk.

And what a monkey it is! Congrats, Fatcat! I am super glad that your trying to smoke again after 2 years smoke free made you sick! Because even though a person can quit for lots of years, once they start up again, they go right back to smoking the number of cigarettes per day before they quit. The body doesn't forget. It's like they never quit for all those years. We're very fortunate.

I don't know what to say about kathy. i just wish they would send her home.

Kathy has done nothing to jeopardize her job. Every last one of these houseguests have talked crap about everyone including Rachel about brendon. She called him stupid. The only thing I wish is that one of them had the balls to actually say it out loud. Everyone talks all nicey nice to each other. Kathy you go girl puff away if you want to. Who knows maybe big brother will devise a game for each and everyone of these house guests. Let's see farting for Enzo since that seems to be his best game play so far. Maybe we could get a make out challenge for the 2 couples. Brittany could do her own stand up. Ragan could lecture everyone on how to play big brother courtesy of all the past big brother contestants. Matt could make up so more diseases. Lane could show us his spotlighting technique.

Kathy has done nothing to jeopardize her job. Every last one of these houseguests have talked crap about everyone including Rachel about brendon. She called him stupid. The only thing I wish is that one of them had the balls to actually say it out loud. Everyone talks all nicey nice to each other. Kathy you go girl puff away if you want to. Who knows maybe big brother will devise a game for each and everyone of these house guests. Let's see farting for Enzo since that seems to be his best game play so far. Maybe we could get a make out challenge for the 2 couples. Brittany could do her own stand up. Ragan could lecture everyone on how to play big brother courtesy of all the past big brother contestants. Matt could make up so more diseases. Lane could show us his spotlighting technique.

Hi Janis, glad you came back to post. You're always welcome by me. :animated_wave:

Hmmmm, :animated_scratchchin: wondering how healthy all the junk food and booze the hamsters are eating and drinking is. Wondering if the Shmoopies (puke) are practicing safe sex. Wondering if the smoker bashers are living clean and healthy lives. Just because someone quits, or never did smoke, doesn't mean many people don't fill their voids with other bad and unhealthy habits. Just an ovservation. Carry on...................

Hi Janis, glad you came back to post. You're always welcome by me. :animated_wave:

Hmmmm, :animated_scratchchin: wondering how healthy all the junk food and booze the hamsters are eating and drinking is. Wondering if the Shmoopies (puke) are practicing safe sex. Wondering if the smoker bashers are living clean and healthy lives. Just because someone quits, or never did smoke, doesn't mean many people don't fill their voids with other bad and unhealthy habits. Just an ovservation. Carry on...................

I just love you two.....we three think alike!!!!! :animated_wave:

Hi me123........Got a feeling we are going to have to duck and cover, :hide: lol

I read on some thread here that Kathy only makes 27 large a year. Not very good salary for someone who serves and protects, and risks her live for it. Yes, in Chicago it's serve and protect, not protect and serve.

Hi me123........Got a feeling we are going to have to duck and cover, :hide: lol

I read on some thread here that Kathy only makes 27 large a year. Not very good salary for someone who serves and protects, and risks her live for it. Yes, in Chicago it's serve and protect, not protect and serve.

Wow, that is a pittance and not sure why anyone would risk their lives for that kind of money.

It is easy to tell people that you will do this and that if you win POV. You know the rest as it pertains to Kathy.

In Arkansas, an incumbent sheriff can fire the whole kit and kaboodle and hire his/her own. Their employment is not protected by civil service.

It is easy to tell people that you will do this and that if you win POV. You know the rest as it pertains to Kathy.

In Arkansas, an incumbent sheriff can fire the whole kit and kaboodle and hire his/her own. Their employment is not protected by civil service.

That may be. I am sure that her dept knows she was going to be a contestant on big brother. If there were going to be any issues I am sure they would have told her before she left. Plus I am positive they had to give permission for big brother to film her in her car.

Hi I am over being insulted by people who know nothing about me, so I decided to quit being lazy and throw my 2 cents in. You know us smokers are really lazy I wish I would have known that earlier in my life. I wouldn't have wasted all that energy being a single mother for 11 years working 2.jobs sometimes to support my 2 kids without help of any kind.

I know isn't that great?

I really really think she makes more then that. You can make that much working at WalMart an a cashier.

Trust me I live in Colorado she probably does only make that. I guess I should say that the wages in Colorado are not that good and so I could see a small town in arkansas paying that.

The combustion of tobacco produces a type of smoke that contains more than 4000 substances and chemicals, which are made up of particles and gases that can be inhaled and absorbed into the body.. Many of these chemicals are extremely dangerous, not only for the smoker but also for those people nearby. This is fact. Some people can smoke for 70 years and have no effect from it other than having skin like a piece of Gucci luggage. Some die hideous, gasping deaths from lung cancer. It is all about choice.

I would not deign to dictate to any adult whether or not they should smoke cigarettes. It is their absolute right to do so as long as they don't infringe on my absolute right to not inhale their cigarette smoke.

Defending smoking is silly. Defending the right to smoke totally understandable.

Kathy smokes. That is her business. My opinion of Kathy is that she is basically useless when it comes to playing BB. However, I think she has company in that regard on BB12 and I have said so. I keep thinking that she will come alive and demonstrate that she is truly there to win it all. We shall see.

Trust me I live in Colorado she probably does only make that. I guess I should say that the wages in Colorado are not that good and so I could see a small town in arkansas paying that.

I know a guy who says his neighbor in California is a fireman who pulls down $180,000 a year ,set to retire on very close to that figure, and spends half the month at the Colorado river on his boat :animated_rotfl: A very nice boat :animated_rotfl:

California pays a lot more ;)

Archived